剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
No, no. Pete, we should go.
不 不 皮特 我们该过去一趟
I mean, the wedding can wait.
婚礼可以往后延一下
We're already married, right?
我们都已经结婚了 不是吗
I have some bad news.
我有坏消息要说
Great aunt Margaret is dead.
你姑奶奶玛格丽特去世了
The funeral's on Saturday, so...
葬礼定在了周六 所以...
You guys really don't talk about anything, do you?
你们之间真的是什么事都不说 是吧
I'm sorry, baby.
我很抱歉 宝贝
I know this isn't the way you expected to spend your wedding day.
我知道你设想的婚礼日不是这样的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
Mm, you know what?
你知道吗
I gonna stop talking about it because I'm gonna cry
我还是别说了 因为我会哭出来的
And weird everyone out on the plane, so...
然后把飞机上的人都吓坏了
Do you have a xanax or a people magazine?
你带了催眠药或是杂♥志♥吗
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
flight 773 will begin boarding for Portland.
飞往波特兰的773号♥航♥班♥即将开始登机
I'd like to welcome our first-class passengers,
首先有请头等舱的乘客
Premiere executive platinum, miles platinum premiere class...
持白金卡的用户 以及里程积分头等舱用户...
A lot of personality going to Portland.
好多有个性的人要飞往波特兰呢
Weird town.
古怪的城市
You know you're allowed to play games on your phone
你知道你在整个飞行过程中
The whole flight now, right?
都是可以玩手♥机♥游♥戏♥的吧
I like to feel the pieces in my hand.
我喜欢手中握着棋子的感觉
Yeah. Of course you do.
好吧 当然了
Here. Y-you know what, buddy? Here.
来 不如这样吧 小家伙
Why don't you just hold the drinks,
你来拿着饮料
And I'll finish up the board, okay?
我来摆棋盘 好吗
How you guys doing back here?
你们在这后面过得怎么样啊
Oh, good. You know, we're just setting up the board --
正好 我们在摆棋盘
Game that has 100 tiny, tiny, tiny pieces.
这游戏竟然有100块棋子
Dad, dad, can I tell you my strategy?
老爸 老爸 我想告诉你我的策略
Oh, oh, buddy, buddy.
小家伙 小家伙
I'm sorry! Adults spill, too! Adults spill, too!
对不起 成年人也会弄洒的 成年人也会弄洒的
It's fine. It's fine. It's just cold. It's fine.
没事 没事 是凉饮 没事的
Honey, you -- you want to go to the restroom? I'll clean this up.
亲爱的 你去下洗手间吧 我来清理
Do -- do you have any towels?
请问你们有毛巾吗
Some napkins.
只有纸巾
Thank you.
谢谢
Great. Just --
真好啊 这...
It's locked. Someone's in here.
门锁了 有人在里面
It's me.
是我
It's for you.
给你
I always pack extra clothes.
我总是会多带些衣服的
Warren was a plane puker.
沃伦以前一坐飞机就呕吐
Still is.
现在也是
Thanks.
谢谢
Bert's gonna have a field day with this.
波特看我穿这个一定乐坏了
Hey, girl.
嗨 乖女儿
Mom!
妈
How did you get here?
你怎么会在飞机上的
I snuck on.
我偷偷上来的
What?! Shh! Be cool, be cool!
什么 嘘 淡定 淡定
No, I didn't.
不是啦 我骗你的
Pete bought me a ticket.
皮特给我买♥♥了一张票
Oh, you look good.
你好漂亮
Thanks. You ready?
谢谢 你准备好了吗
'cause there's a guy up there who really wants to marry you.
那边有个男人真的很想娶你
Time to walk my baby down the aisle.
现在该牵我的宝贝女儿走红毯了
Hit it!
音乐响起来
Keep it together, Bert!
忍♥住 波特
Be a man!
像个男人样
Sometimes, a man just needs to cry.
有时候 男人哭吧不是罪
I can't believe we pulled this off!
我真不敢相信我们策划成功了
Uh, we? What are you -- what are you talking about?
我们 你在胡说些什么呢
You almost missed the flight. I --
你都差点错过航♥班♥了 我...
Shh. This is Kate's day.
嘘 今天是凯特的大日子
Happy wedding, Kate.
婚礼快乐 凯特
Pete, this is amazing.
皮特 这太赞了
The song, everybody.
这首歌♥ 所有人
Well, a guy can do a lot with some frequent-flier miles.
有了里程积分兑换机票制 可以做很多事呢
Pete, it's perfect.
皮特 真是太完美了
Excuse me, lovebirds. Coming through.
让一下 小鸳鸯 借过
Sorry about this. My options for officiants were limited.
抱歉 我没办法请到一个更好的牧师
Ready? Do you, Pete,
准备好了吗 皮特
take Kate to be your lawfully wedded wife,
你是否愿意娶凯特为合法妻子
To hold -- mm, "To hold"?
相扶 相扶[另意藏♥毒♥]
I do.
我愿意
Okay. Do you, Kate, take this man, Pete,
好吧 凯特 你是否愿意嫁给皮特
To be your lawfully wedded husband,
让他成为你的合法丈夫
To love and to cherish as long as you both --
相互恩爱珍惜 一直到...
As long Pete shall live?
在皮特的有生之年都这样
I do.
我愿意
Well, then by the power vested in me
那么 凭借"最后时刻任命"网
BY LastMinuteOrdination.Com,
赋予我的权力
I now re-pronounce you man and wife.
我现在宣布你们再次结为夫妻
You may now kiss the bride.
你现在可以亲吻新娘了
I love you, baby. I love you.
我爱你 宝贝 我爱你
This is a perfect day.
真是完美的一天
I'd just love a picture of all of us.
我希望能拍张照留恋一下
We'll get a picture at the funeral.
我们在葬礼上会拍照的
Perfect!
太好了
Isn't this nice?
是不是超好啊
It'd be nicer if Peter had sprung for first class.
如果皮特给升级成头等舱就更好了
I am so excited. I finally get my own wedding video.
我真的好开心 我终于有属于自己的婚礼录像了
Yes. Nothing more exciting
是啊 没有什么比观看
Than watching someone else's wedding video.
别人的婚礼录像更开心的了
I know! I'm excited, too!
我也觉得 我也好开心
Do you, Kate, take this man, Pete,
凯特 你是否愿意嫁给皮特
To be your lawfully wedded husband...
让他成为你的合法丈夫
Meg, is that your chin?
麦格 那是你的下巴吗
Shocker.
震惊
I'm sure she turns it around. Meg.
我相信她接下来一定会调转镜头的 麦格啊
No.
没有啊
Are you kidding me? What?! It's not my fault.
你在跟老娘开玩笑吗 什么 又不是我的错
If Pete had ponied up the cash
如果皮特肯多掏点钱
and brought the videographer on the plane,
再请个摄像师上飞机
none of this would have happened.
就根本不会发生这种事了
I'll call the airline.
我去打电♥话♥给航♥空♥公♥司♥
Maybe the black box picked up some of it.
或许黑匣子捕捉到了一点图像
There's still sound.
至少是有声音的啊
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表