剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
Jackie,
杰姬
Diane wants you to come inside.
黛安要你进去
Well, I want local blueberries in December,
我还希望十二月有本地蓝莓呢
but that's not gonna happen,
但那也是不可能的
so you go tell herr commander lice
你去告诉那位虱子指挥官
that unless she wants to give me three hundo for a new blowout,
除非她给我三百块 重新做个护理
I'm gonna roll the dice.
否则我就甘冒风险不进去了
Look, I-I think your hair looks fantastic.
我觉得你的头发太美了
I mean, I would actually even love
我是说 我也很想知道
the number of the place where you get it done. Yeah?
你做头发那家发廊的号♥码 是吗
But, you know, I'm just doing what I'm being told.
但是 我只是按她说的做
Oh, I get it.
我懂了
So you're her little toadie, yeah?
你是她的马屁精
Think you can come out here and bag the Jackal.
你以为可以出来把狼女杰姬驯服吗
What? No!
什么 不
She's driving me crazy.
她快把我逼疯了
I was taking care of it,
我本来处理得好好的
then she just shows up in my house
她就这样突然出现在我家
without knocking, without calling.
门不敲 电♥话♥不打
Not that I mind when people do that.
我并不是介意别人这样做
I mean, when you do it, it's --
你这样做时...
Don't worry, Kate -- I-I know that I'm always welcome here,
放心吧 凯特 我知道这里总是欢迎我的
whether you're home or not.
不管你在不在家
Your house is my house.
你的家就是我的家
Your husband was my husband.
你老公以前是我老公
Look what I found in your bed.
看我在你床上找到了什么
W-what was beary white doing in my bed?
白雪熊为什么在我床上
He belongs to Bert now.
他现在是波特的
Right, except he lost him last year.
是 只是去年就不见了
we spent three days looking for him.
我们找了三天
You volunteered to be search captain.
你毛遂自荐做搜索队长
I was so concerned.
我太关心了
Warren, you stole him.
沃伦 你偷了他
He was mine first!
他一开始是我的
You made me give him up before I was ready!
我还没准备好 你就让我放弃他
You said you were too old.
你说你年纪大到不能玩这个了
We had the whole changeover ceremony,
我们举♥行♥了全套的转换仪式
the walkabout, the rebirth, and --
徒步旅行 重生 还有...
and I cried myself to sleep that night.
那晚我是哭着入睡的
I-I had to cuddle a transformer, and when I woke up...
我得抱着变形金刚睡觉 等我醒来时
It was a car.
它变成了一辆车
What does she think?
她是怎么想的啊
I don't know how to shampoo hair?
我难道不知道怎么洗头吗
I used to groom dogs.
我以前经常给狗狗做清洗
Me, too!
我也是
Really? How have we never
真的吗 我们怎么就从没...
Ah, but that's what she does, you know?
但她就是这样的人
She doesn't trust anyone.
她不相信任何人
She just does what she wants to do.
她只会固执己见 一意孤行
One time, she tried to convince me
有一次 她甚至试图说服我
I wasn't tying my shoes right.
我系鞋带的方式不对
Turns out I wasn't,
事实证明我确实系的不对
But I don't need anybody to tell me what to do,
但我不需要别人来告诉我该怎么做
Because I am my own --
因为我自己能够...
Kate...
凯特
You had one job to do, and I had to do it for you.
你只有一个任务 结果还要我亲自出马帮你做
I can't believe she did that to me!
我真不敢相信她刚刚竟然这样对待我
I can't believe that woman.
我觉得那女人简直令人难以置信
Spraying me in the face like that!
竟然直接对着我的脸喷水
Disrespecting my house, using my hose.
擅闯我的房♥子 乱用我的水管
She doesn't pay my water bill.
我家的水费可不是她付的
It's 'cause she's jealous of us,
因为她嫉妒我们
because we're young and we're beautiful
因为我们又年轻又漂亮
And I'm very creative.
我又很有创意
I thought I was winning her over.
我以为我已经慢慢赢取她的好感了呢
Oh, no, she doesn't think very highly of you.
不 她对你的评价可不高
Um, we should just drop it.
我们还是别谈这个话题了吧
Let's.
那好吧
Oh, but there was something else.
不过还有一些别的事
And we're picking it up again.
我们又开始重提了
Oh, it was so good. What was it?
好精彩啊 是什么来着
Oh, yes, um,
对了
She called you a hologram,
她说你是全息图
That you're just color and light.
全身都是用色彩和光堆砌的
Oh, so mean.
太恶毒了
She called me a hologram?
她说我是全息图吗
Yeah, that was my takeaway.
是啊 我的理解就是那样的
All right, time is up.
好了 时间到
Bert, Warren has something he'd like to tell you.
波特 沃伦有事要告诉你
He's alive!
他复活了
I prayed, and it came true!
我祈祷了 结果就成真了
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Yeah, sure. Where was he?
没事 他去哪儿了
Uh, h-he was safe -- with me.
他安然无恙 跟我在一起
Warren, tell the truth.
沃伦 老实招了吧
Okay, look -- beary white awoke in the night,
好吧 听着 白雪熊半夜醒来
And he came into my bedroom, and he --
跑进我的卧室 他...
Warren.
沃伦
I took him.
我拿走了他
Wait, you stole beary white?
等等 你把白雪熊偷走了
Uh, y-yeah, but, hey, I-it's for the greater good,
是啊 但是 那都是为了你好
because you learned to live without him,
因为你学会了度过没有他的日子
And that's what matters.
那才是最重要的
Give him to me! Hey, what are you doing?! No!
快给我 你在干什么呢 不要
Give me him! He's mine! Give him to me!
把他给我 他是我的 快把他还给我
Guys, guys, guys, look at this! That's mine!
儿子们 儿子们 看好了 那是我的
This is what you're fighting over.
你们抢的是这么可爱的小东西呢
I love him so much! Beautiful!
我太爱他了 太美了
Okay, this is how it's gonna go.
好了 接下来我们这么办
You guys are gonna each state your case.
你们各自来做案情陈述
I am gonna decide who gets to keep beary white.
我来决定白雪熊最后归谁
Fine. I love you, daddy,
好吧 我爱你 老爸
And I know you'll make the right decision.
我知道你会做出正确的决定的
You know what she is? Better than us?
你知道她是什么样的人吗 比我们优秀的人吗
No, she's a bully. Yeah, bully. Yeah.
不 她是个恶霸 对 没错 恶霸
And you know what they say about bullies --
你也知道人们对恶霸的评价
The bigger they are... huge.
块头越大 简直是"巨无霸"
Just listen to me, okay?
你老实听我说完好吗
She thinks she's so perfect. Nobody's perfect.
她自以为很完美 没人是完美的
Just look at... Lance Armstrong.
你看看 兰斯·阿姆斯特朗就知道了
Oh, do you think she's juicing?
你觉得她在嗑药吗
No, I've -- I've thought that.
不 我 我也那么想过
We have to teach her that she's not perfect.
我们必须让她明白她并不是完美的
I am reading your mind.
我在读取你的大脑信息
What are you thinking?
你在想什么呢
Yes! Good idea!
太棒了 好主意
Make her think she didn't buy enough lice shampoo.
让她以为她买♥♥的除虱洗发露不够
Oh, she will be devastated!
她一定会伤心欲绝的
Or... Or...
或者 或者
See how well she gets rid of her lice
看她使用针对染发专用的滋养洗发露
with volumizing shampoo for color-treated hair.
怎么把虱子除掉
No, no -- that won't get rid of lice. No.
不 那样就除不掉虱子了 不行的
Exactly.
就要这样啊
Oh, yeah!
原来如此啊
Uh, your turn, Diane.
该你去洗了 黛安
We are done with the lice-killing shampoo.
我们已经用过除虱洗发露了
Giggle, giggle.
咯咯 咯咯
Why are you saying "Giggle"? I don't know.
你为什么要说"咯咯" 我也不知道
It took you long enough.
你们洗得可真够久的
I used the last of that bottle on horndog.
我把那瓶最后的一点用在发♥情♥狗身上了
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表