剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
That's them. Oh my god.
他们在那儿 天啊
They are playing tennies with their therapist.
他们在和心理咨♥询♥师一起打网球
Look at her skirt. You can see her panties.
瞧瞧她的裙子 都能看到她的内♥裤♥了
Little lying liars, living it up.
满嘴谎言的骗子 玩得可开心呢
A couple of sneaky sneaks, sneaking around.
鬼鬼祟祟的阴险小人 偷偷摸摸出来玩
I am going to bust them.
我要去活捉他们
Right to ya.
球来了
Jackie and Diane.
杰姬和黛安
Right after I bust them.
那得在我活捉他们之后
Oh, if anyone's going to bust them, it's going to be me.
如果有人要活捉他们 必须是我才行
Can you -- hey, my thing.
你能不能...我的衣服卡住了
Oh, uh, hide! Get down!
躲避 趴下
It's rayon-silk.
该死的人造丝
Uh -- everything is... see-through!
到处都是一览无余的啊
The dalai lama wore something very similar.
达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥也穿很类似的衣服呢
You two are so busted.
你们两个被我们当场捉住了吧
Ooh, cute skort, girl!
短裤真可爱 姑娘
Thanks.
谢谢
I mean... you are super-busted!
我是说 被当场捉住没办法狡辩了吧
How did you guys even find us?
你们是怎么找到我们的
When he was married to me,
他跟我结婚那会儿
He used to talk endlessly about taking up tennis
老是不停地说要学习打网球
And growing a ponytail like Agassi.
并且像阿加西那样留个马尾辫
And when he was married to me, he used to talk...
他跟我结婚那会儿 也老是说...
国际网球名人堂成员之一
安德烈·阿加西 美国网球运动员
...about taking up tennis and shaving his head like agassi.
要学习打网球 并且像阿加西那样把头发剃掉
That's why you've always wanted to get an earring.
你一直想打耳洞就是为了模仿他啊
He is so cool.
他实在太酷了
I can't believe you lied to us.
我真不敢相信你们骗了我们
I was happy for you!
我之前真为你们感到高兴
I didn't plan to lie.
我本来没打算撒谎的
I-I-I didn't know how else to avoid you accusing me
我不知道有什么其他方法可以避免让你指责我
Of avoiding confrontation.
逃避冲突对质
Saying that...
说出这种话
I hear now that I do have a problem.
我意识到我真的有问题了
Okay. If anything,
好吧 如果真要说错
his white lies weren't the greatest, all right?
他撒些善意的谎言确实不怎么好
But Pete does not have a problem with confrontation.
但皮特并没有害怕冲突对质
Oh, really?
是吗
Then why did he dump out your chili
那他为什么倒掉了你做的辣椒酱
without ever telling you? Yeah.
却没有告诉你 就是啊
What?!
什么
You dumped out my chili?
你倒掉了我的辣椒酱
It's a liberal use of the word "Chili."
不是什么都叫"辣椒酱"的
And you're keeping secrets about me with Diane?
你竟然把关于我的秘密跟黛安说了
I hear what you're saying no!
我听懂你的意思了 不行
I'm going home. Kate
我要回家了 凯特
Don't chase me. You might hurt your knee!
别追我 你可能会伤到膝盖的
Kate! Hang on!
凯特 等一下
But you're not mad at me, right?
但你没有生我的气 对吧
'cause I brought you muffins.
因为我给你带了松饼
I-I brought you healing muffins!
我给你带了治愈松饼
Meg, wait! I have so many more things to ask you --
麦格 等等 我还有好多问题要问你呢
Not on the couch.
别扔在沙发上
I'm bored of talking.
我已经厌倦了说话
I'm bored of you.
我厌倦了你
Has anybody seen my cover-up thingy?
有谁见到我遮体的衣服了吗
Oh. I don't know. I-I didn't take it.
我不知道 我没拿
Ah, your water, madame -- extra-large chunks.
你的水 女士 超大的黄瓜块
Tevin. Ugh, ignore him.
泰文 无视他
Meg! I'm here in the window!
麦格 我在窗户这边呢
Fine.
好吧
Why do you keep following me?
你为什么一直跟着我
You're so stupid, with your stupid hair.
你实在太蠢了 发型也傻得要死
Wait, you don't like frosted tips?
等等 你不喜欢漂白的发梢吗
Hear my words -- we're done.
听好了 我们完了
Just think about what we have.
想想我们曾经的情分吧
Buddy! I believe the lady said you're done.
老兄 这位美女刚刚说了你们已经完了
Your cuke water, Meg.
请享用黄瓜水 麦格
Who did these, Tamika?
谁帮你做的发型 塔米卡吗
Hey, if you're not into me, M.Y.O.B.
如果你不喜欢我 就别管我的闲事
Oh, don't make me peel this banana.
别逼我把你的头发都剃光
My god!
老天啊
My study was right!
我的研究完全正确
You are a textbook extended adolescent!
你真是典型的青春期延长型人格
Who might perhaps want a glass of water.
但同时可能很想喝一杯水
Wait, you were studying me this whole time
你一直以来都在研究我吗
Like some sort of lab rat?
把我当做实验室的小白鼠吗
Drink up. Come on. It's really refreshing.
喝下去吧 真的让人神清气爽
You would be such a hot rat.
你就算是小白鼠 也是性感小白鼠
Let's get out of here. What?!
我们走吧 什么
I'm bored of hanging out with these kids.
我真是厌烦了和这些小孩子一起玩
Uh -- I'm not a kid!
我可不是小孩子
Okay, I get my learner's permit in 6 months.
好吧 我6个月后就可以拿到学车许可证了
Catch you later, handsome.
回头聊 小帅哥
Bye!
再见
Would you please just get in the car?
求你上车吧 好吗
I'm sorry! I shouldn't have dumped your chili.
对不起 我不该倒掉你做的辣椒酱的
I mean I-I should've, but I also should've told you about it.
我是说我倒掉是没错 但该先告诉你一声的
Not good enough.
你这道歉我可不满意
Uh, can you just get in so we can talk about it?
你能先上车 我们再谈吗
Nope.
不行
Come on! Get in the car!
乖 上车嘛
Leave her alone, perv.
别再骚扰她 变♥态♥
Oh. Uh, no, it's okay. That perv is my husband.
不 没事的 那个变♥态♥是我老公
You just acknowledged me as your husband.
你刚刚承认我是你老公
Does that mean we're all made up?
那意味着我们和好了吗
Beat it, perv.
滚吧 变♥态♥
Love lifts us up where we belong?
爱让我们抵达属于我们的地方
Where the eagles cry on a mountain high?
雄鹰在高高的山上把泪淌
Hey, Warren.
嘿 沃伦
One sec, one sec.
稍等 稍等
We belong
我们属于
What's up? What song was that?
怎么了 那是什么歌♥啊
I don't know.
我也不知道
Just found it in dad's old tape box,
碰巧在老爸的就随身听上发现的
And it really spoke to me.
真的抒发了我的心声
Hey, I know that you're bummed about Meg.
我知道你因为麦格的事很心痛
Yeah, I was stupid.
是啊 我好傻
No. Guess I'm all boycrazy.
不是 我看我是"为男痴狂"
What?
什么
It's when a boy gets all obsessed with a girl,
就是一个男孩过分痴迷一个女孩
And he gets all crazy like a boy does?
他就像个发♥情♥的小男孩一样
Yeah. I'm boy-crazy.
没错 我就是"为男痴狂"
That's not what it means.
那个词不是这个意思
She is 15 years older than you.
她可比你大15岁呢
Well, it works for dad and Kate.
但老爸和凯特就终成眷属了啊
True.
没错
But I think that'll apply more when you're 25 and she's 40.
但我觉得等你25岁她40岁时还差不多
40?
40岁
How much can I apologize about chili?
为了一盆辣椒酱 我要道歉多少次才行啊
It's not about the chili, Pete!
重点不在于辣椒酱 皮特
I-I just want our marriage
我只是希望我们的婚姻
To be better than your marriage to Jackie and Diane.
比你和杰姬及黛安的婚姻要完美幸福
You understand that we weren't all married at the same time, right?
你明白我们并不是都结在一起了吧
I-I really do want to change, Kate.
我真的很想改变 凯特
Okay, then do it!
很好 那就改啊
Tell me how bad my chili was.
告诉我我做的辣椒酱有多糟糕
It caused an immediate gag reflex.
那会立刻引起呕吐反应
But I'm glad you said it.
但我很高兴你说出来了
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表