剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
Pete, it's not just Diane, okay? It's me.
皮特 不只是黛安的原因 也有我自己的
I've supported myself my entire life.
我几乎一辈子都是自己在养自己
I started working at my mom's bar when I was 10. 10?
我十岁就在我妈的酒吧里工作了 十岁
I had a work permit that said that I was 12.
我有工作许可证 上面造假说我12岁
Canada's a weird place.
加拿大真是个神奇的地方
I love you, and I love our family.
我爱你 也爱你的家人
But I need to feel like I'm doing something on my own.
但我需要感受到我也有自己的正经工作
I -- I had no idea that you were feeling this.
我 我安全不知道你有这种感觉
I love that you want to work.
我很高兴你想要工作
Maybe you should just consider something less Jackie-centric.
或许你该考虑些不那么具有杰姬风格的
She called me a robot face. That's ridiculous.
她说我是机器人假脸 那太荒谬了
Your face is totally real.
你的脸看上去很真实
Well, this is nice. Yeah!
这样真不错 是啊
Oh, was the pace too slow?
是节奏太慢了吗
Oh, no. It just seems like you're picking it up a little.
不 只不过你似乎加快了一点速度
Yeah, well, still warming up.
其实 只是热身而已啦
Maybe it just seemed like I was too fast
或许你觉得我太快
Because your stride is so short.
是因为你的步子迈得太小了
Oh, I think my stride's just fine.
我觉得我的步子迈得挺合适的
Are you okay with the pace? Yeah.
你觉得这种节奏还行吗 当然
I mean, they say you're supposed to
别人都说要在跑步时
Be able to hold a conversation,
依然能保持说话
Which I'm having absolutely no problem with.
我边跑边说 是完全没问题的
Me neither. Oh, look!
我也没问题 快看
The Kangs are...moving!
康家人在搬家
I hope... they like...sacra...mento!
我希望 他们 喜欢 萨克拉门托
All right, let's hit the mats.
好了 我们坐下休息一下
Okay, class.
好了 同学们
I know karate's fun
我知道空手道很有趣
and you love watching me bust out my moves,
而且你们很喜欢看我出拳
But what if you get into a tough situation outside the dojo?
但如果你们在道场外摊上事儿了呢
What do you do then?
你们到时该怎么做
Let's imagine that you're in a...a movie theater --
假设你们走进了一家电影院
It's one of those fancy-pants assigned-seat theaters --
是那种高端的有固定分配座位的影院
And there are two guys sitting in your seat.
有两个人坐在你们的位子上
Wow! This class is so practical.
哇 这课程可真实用啊
I know.
我也觉得
They won't move, even though they're sitting in your seats.
他们虽然坐在你们的位子上 却不愿意挪开
So, what do you do?
你们该怎么做呢
Hail an usher.
叫引座员来
Totally.
是啊
You could do that if you don't mind people laughing at you.
如果你不介意别人笑你 就那么做吧
Or you can kick some ass.
或者 你也可以暴揍别人一顿
Zachary, Samantha.
扎克瑞 萨曼莎
Get out of my seat.
给我让出座位
No?
不让是吗
Hang on. This is the real world.
稍等 这可是现实世界
There are ramifications. What if those guys sue you?
是有法律后果的 如果那些人告你怎么办
Good luck suing me with no teeth.
把你的牙全打掉 你再告去吧
Okay, sensei Rick, here come the cops.
好吧 里克老师 接下来警♥察♥来了
They've got guns.
他们是有枪的
Hey, cops, guess what. I have guns, too.
警♥察♥叔叔 看着 我也有枪哦
I know what you're trying to do.
我知道你的意图
You're trying to embarrass me
你是想让我出丑
Because I believe in civilization.
因为我信赖文明的做法
I could choose to kick ass, but I don't.
我也可以选择揍别人 但我不会那么做的
Oh. Could you?
噢 你行吗
Yeah. Well, prove it.
是的 那证明一下
Prove to me that it's a choice.
向我证明你是有这种选择性的
Yikes!
哎呀
Oh, dad!
老爸
Maybe you should hail an usher to break the board for you.
或许你该请个引座员来帮你打破这块板
Yes! Unbelievable!
太棒了 难以置信
Oh, dad, are you okay? How's your hand?
爸 你怎么样 你的手怎么样了
I'm in a lot of pain. Oh, I bet.
我痛死了 我想也是
Pretty sure it's broken.
我敢肯定骨头已经断了
That definitely was not worth it.
那一下可真不值得
Here.
给
What's this?
这是什么
It's a peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwich.
是花生酱果冻三明治
It's supposed to look like a snake.
我本来是想做成蛇形的
It looks like a penis.
看上去倒像个鸡♥巴♥
Oh, my god. I made 10 of these and gave them to kids today.
天啊 我做了10个这样的送给孩子们了
Yikes.
哎呀
See, Jackie, I can't do this, you know?
瞧 杰姬 我做不到 你看见了吧
Foxed lunch is your baby.
狐狸午餐是你创造的
You're the sandwich artist. I'm...
你是个三明治艺术家 而我是个...
A rat-racer,
无情的逐利者
Chasing rats up the corporate ladder with a briefcase
夹着个公文包在公♥司♥里追名逐利
Where your heart should be?
那公文包里本该装着你的心
What were you gonna say?
你本来打算说什么的
Well, I was gonna say I'm more business-minded, but, um...
我本来想说我更具有商业头脑 但是...
Obviously I'm not very good at that, so...
但很显然我也不是很擅长那个 所以
Foxed lunch is all yours.
狐狸午餐归你了
Hey, robot face.
嘿 机器人假脸
Are you programmed to cut yourself a little of slack?
你能让自己稍微放松一点吗
So, you tried something new and you're 0 for 1-
你尝试了新事业 试1次成功0次
big whoop.
有什么大不了的
I'm like 6 for 93,
我试了93次才成功6次
and two of them I settled out of court.
其中两次我还是庭外解决的
You're gonna be fine.
你不会有事的
Thanks, Jackie. Oh, uh, before you go,
谢了 杰姬 在你走之前
I'd like to tell you about my latest business venture.
我想告诉你关于我最新的商业计划
What about foxed lunch?
那狐狸午餐怎么办
Foxed what?
狐狸什么
Oh, oh! No.
噢 不
This is a very expensive hobby, not a profitable business.
这个爱好太昂贵了 不是个赚钱的生意
Right. Well, uh, Jackie, good luck with whatever it is.
好吧 杰姬 不管你在做什么 祝你成功
I'm sure it'll be very...specific.
我敢肯定那一定 非常特殊
Oh, it is! It is!
确实 确实
May I interest you in the puppy poncho?
不知道你是否对狗狗雨披感兴趣
I know I'll be kicking myself later, but, uh, definitely no.
我知道我待会儿一定想抽死自己 但还是算了
No way-- you won't be regretting that --
你肯定不会后悔的
Yeah, I didn't really buy it myself.
好吧 我自己也不会买♥♥的
Is it broken? No.
骨头断了吗 没有
It's sprained, isn't it? No.
但是骨折了 对吧 也没有
Acetaminophen, ice.
醋氨酚 冰块
I can't believe I thought
我真不敢相信我觉得
I had to show the boys how tough I am.
我需要让儿子们知道我有多强悍
Peter, you're not the only parent out there
皮特 你并不是唯一
Who's ever done something ridiculous to teach their children a lesson.
为了教育孩子而做了傻事的家长
You too, huh?
你也是吗
No.
不是
What happened to you?
你这是怎么了
New shoes.
新鞋挤的
Oh, my god.
天啊
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表