剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
Hi, guys.
你们好啊
Can I help you?
有什么可以帮助你们的吗
Uh, yeah! We were just looking for our phones.
是啊 我们在找我们的手♥机♥呢
Oh, really? Well, you're never gonna find them.
是吗 你们是别想找到了
I am always gonna be one step ahead of you.
我总是比你们领先一步
Oh, hi, Helene.
嗨 霍琳
Warren and Hillary told me you're interested in my charity,
沃伦和希拉里跟我说你对我的慈善活动感兴趣
"It's raining cats and dogs."
"大雨不怕 猫狗有家"
I'm sure you're aware,
我想你一定很清楚
Gil and I have been spaying and neutering stray animals in my garage,
格尔和我一直在车♥库♥里给流浪动物做绝育手术
and we really need volunteers,
我们真的很需要志愿者
And you have such long fingers!
你的手指又那么细长
Oh. Well, I-I mean...
那个 我...
Obviously, this is a cause that means so much to me, but I --
显然 这种伟业对我来说意义重大 但我
This is just gonna take an hour and a half.
只需要一个半小时的时间哦
Where should I put my easel?
我该把三脚架放在哪儿呢
Have fun, you guys!
你们要玩得开心哦
By-y-y-y-y-y-e!
再见哦
Bye! I will see you next Thursday!
再见 下周四见哦
Oh, I love her!
我好爱她哦
Aww, she's the best.
她是最棒的人
I'm giving both of you the silent treatment, starting now.
我不想跟你们再说一句话 就从现在开始
Nothing. Zip.
什么都不说 彻底闭嘴
Kate?
凯特
Come here. No.
坐这儿来 别想
Yeah. No.
来嘛 不
Okay.
那好吧
What are we doing?
我们这是在干什么呢
This is silly! Yeah.
这简直太傻了 是啊
We can keep going all day, or we can end this now...
我们可以这么斗一整天 或者现在就停止
We can. ... Like adults.
是啊 像成人一样
So, just give us back our phones...
不如你把手♥机♥还给我们
And you won't see us the rest of the day.
你这一整天都不会看到我们来烦你了
Doesn't that sound nice?
那听上去难道不好吗
and listen...
听着
If you don't...
如果你不合作的话
I'm going to have to bite off my toe wart.
我就把我脚上的瘊子咬下来
and we don't want that to happen,
我们可不希望发生那种事
Do we?
不是吗
So, what's it gonna be, Kate?
所以你想怎么样呢 凯特
We got her.
我们拿下她了
I guess I can tell you.
我可以告诉你的是
According to the MRI, you have a high likelihood of --
根据核磁共振结果 你很可能患有
hold on.
稍等
How's it going?
进行得怎么样了
They're getting to me. They're testing me.
他们要攻下我了 他们在考验我
Warren's gonna eat a wart!
沃伦要吃下脚上的瘊子
Stay strong.
保持坚强
If you just go about your business and ignore them,
如果你专注做自己的事 忽略他们
You'll wear them down.
你会把他们制♥服♥的
Okay.
好的
Okay. Kate. I believe in you.
好的 凯特 我对你有信心
In this particular case.
此话就针对这件事而已
At this moment in time.
仅代表此时的心情
Thank you.
谢谢
H-high likelihood of what?
我很可能患了什么
What? The my...
什么 我那个...
Of getting back up on the slopes again.
你的身体状况又开始走上坡路了
You are going to make a complete recovery.
你一定会全面康复的
Okay!
好了
With one hole to go, the tally be...
只剩下一个洞了 得分情况是...
Bert -- 68,
波特 68分
Dad -- oh, 44,
老爸 44分
Mom -- 12!
老妈 12分
Me thinks your mom be taking liberties with the keeping of the score.
我觉得你妈在记分时相当地随意发挥
Yar, but the point be not the score.
呀 但分数可不是重点
The point be family togetherness.
重点是家人团聚在一起
Yar! My turn.
呀 到我了
Okay, go, Bert! Okay, bud.
上吧 波特 上吧 小家伙
Forgot what a nerd you are...Nerd.
我都忘了你是个多么大的书呆子 书呆子
What a prison your life must be.
你的人生就像是个大监狱
We should have done ice cream.
我们该一起吃个冰激凌就算了的
We would have been done 2 1/2 hours ago.
那样的话我们2.5小时前就结束了
And you know what? You can't cheat at ice cream.
而且你知道吗 吃冰激凌可作不了弊
Oh, frozen yogurt much?
冻酸奶吗
Oh, you found a way.
你总是有怪方法
Oh, my god! I got a hole in one!
天啊 我一杆进洞了
Go get your prize, Bert!
快去拿奖品吧 波特
so we can get out of here.
那样我们就可以离开这里了
"Free round. Good today only."
"免费再来一轮 仅限今天"
Come on, guys! Let's go! I've got nothing but time!
快来吧 爹妈 我就是时间多
Back to one!
从头开始
Ice cream.
冰激凌
Uh, where are you going?
你要去哪儿
To the toolshed to get an allen wrench.
去工具房♥拿个扳手
Just going about my business.
专心做我的事而已
Uh, wait. What about our deal?
等等 我们之前谈的协议怎么样
No dice. Warren, eat away.
不可能 沃伦 你爱吃就吃吧
Hillary, here! Happy reading.
希拉里 拿着 祝阅读愉快
This sucks.
真是糟透了
Wait. Do you hear that?
等等 你听见了吗
It's Kate's phone.
是凯特的手♥机♥
I can text! I can play games!
我可以发短♥信♥了 我可以玩游戏了
Wait, wait. Wait. Warren, I got it!
等等 沃伦 给我
Come on, come on, come on. No, I
快点 快点 不 我...
I need to tweet! Oh, you need to tweet?
我需要发推特 你需要发推特是吗
You don't need to check the I need to check the
你需要查看... 我需要查看
oh, shoot, Kate's coming!
该死 凯特要来了
Warren?!
沃伦
It was either that or my pocket! I --
要么扔进去要么放我口袋里 我...
Wow, your dad's shed is full of spider webs and thighmasters.
你们老爸的工作室全是蜘蛛网和瘦腿器
Ugh. All right.
真恶 好了
No, no! It builds supergerms.
不不 那会滋生超级细菌的
Yeah. Gross. What's going on?
是啊 超恶心 什么情况这是
Nothing.
没什么
It's fine.
没事的
We'll just put it in some rice. Yeah.
我们可以把它埋进米里抢救 是啊
Ugh, this sink is not draining.
水池不通了
Yeah. We're gonna need a lot of rice.
好吧 我们需要很多米才行了
What is that?
里面塞了什么啊
You little...
你们这两个...
This is my phone.
这是我的手♥机♥啊
You two thankless
你们这两个毫无感恩之心的...
Smacking
该死的...
Little
小...
Kicking little
闹腾的小...
And get your smacking little
你们两个小...给老娘滚...
Everybody...
所有人
To your rooms.
回各自的房♥间
God.
天啊
Oh, what were you thinking, Kate?!
你是怎么想的啊 凯特
Okay, I need to call pete.
我得打电♥话♥给皮特才行
not with this.
用这个是不行了
Okay.
好吧
It was crazy.
刚刚她真跟疯了一样
And, mom, then Kate called us
妈 而且凯特说我们是...
Muiple times.
辱骂了多次
I'll be right there.
我马上赶过来
Mom, you should have heard her mouth. She was so --
妈 你真该听听她之前骂的脏话 她简直...
Hillary, Warren, I'll speak with you in a moment.
希拉里 沃伦 我一会儿再找你们谈
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表