剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
I just wanted to see
我只是想知道
If you wanted to do the noodle dance with me.
你愿不愿意和我一起跳面条舞
Yellow? Well, I love the noodle dance.
要黄色的吗 我很喜欢面条舞
But let me finish up here,
但我先忙完正经事
and then I'm all yours. Fine.
然后再陪你玩好吗 行吧
Okay, and I guess that we'll just pick up
好了 我看我们就从刚刚
From where we left off, all right?
被迫中断的地方接着开始 好吗
Okay. And...action.
好的 开拍
Five, four, three...
倒数5 4 3
To me.
拍我
Or maybe music is where your interests lie.
或者你的兴趣在音乐上面
Hello! What does a guy have to do to get a cookie around here?
喂 我要怎样才能得到饼干呢
Can just someone get the kid a cookie?
谁快给那小子一块饼干吧
Bertieboo, do you mind? Yes, I mind.
小波波 你介意先走开吗 是的 我介意
I hate your dumb movie, and you look weird in those clothes.
我讨厌你的烂视频 你穿着这身衣服很古怪
Okay, Bertie.
好吧 小波波
This is why I never work with kids.
所以我才从来不和孩子一起共事
They have no work ethic. I know.
他们毫无职业道德 我懂的
Hey, let's hear it for our senior class leaders,
我们来听听高三学生代表的发言
who spoke so passionately about the needs of our school.
他将慷慨激昂地陈述学校的一些需求
I have to say, the haiku about the re-paved parking lot --
我必须说 他就重新修建的停车场所做的三行诗
That will stay with me.
将永远留在我心中
So, thank you to most of you.
我向你们大部分人表达谢意
You want to stay and have a drink? Nope. Not really.
你想留下来喝杯酒吗 不太想
I just want this night to be over.
我只希望今夜早点结束
Peter!
皮特
One second.
稍等一下
Finally.
你终于出现了
There's just one more thing I need no.
我还需要你做一件事 不行
But I need no.
但我需要 不行
Peter, I need your help for one minute.
皮特 我需要你帮忙一分钟
No. The answer is no.
不行 我的答复就是不行
But, peter, I need you Diane, no.
但是皮特 我需要你... 黛安 不行
Kate and I had plans tonight.
凯特和我原本今晚有安排的
I -- I let you steamroll me into changing them,
我被你影响 改变了原先的计划
Like you always do, but from now on,
你一直都这样 但从现在开始
Our plans come first,
我们的安排要摆在第一位
So whatever it is you want me to do, do it yourself.
不管你想让我做什么 你自己去做吧
Fair enough.
好得很
Jason.
杰森
Apparently, Peter is unwilling to help me
显然 皮特不愿意帮我
Lift you onto the stage for the commemorative photo.
把你抬上台来一张合影留恋
So, I'll just have to find someone else to help me.
我另找别人来帮助我吧
Patty! Grab a wheel!
帕蒂 来抬一下轮椅
We're going to lift him onstage.
我们要把他抬上台
Babe, thank you. You're my hero.
宝贝 谢谢 你是我的英雄
But maybe you should say yes just one last time.
但或许你该答应她最后一次的
Yeah.
是啊
Grabbing a wheel.
我来帮忙抬轮椅
I'm not here!
我不在
Well, that's too bad, because I brought
那太糟糕了 因为我带了
One of your favorite people here to see you.
你最爱的人之一来见你
Bert.
波特
I-I don't understand why you won't open this door for me.
我不明白你为什么不给我开门
That's crazy.
那太疯狂了
I can never resist your Christopher Walken.
我永远无法抗拒你模仿的克里斯托弗·沃肯
Nobody can.
没人可以
What's up?
到底是怎么回事
I don't want you to get married.
我不希望你再婚
Oh, well, who said anything about marriage?
谁跟你说要结婚了啊
Hey, I'm just hoping to meet someone that I can hang out with.
我只是希望遇到一个可以一起玩的人
But what about me? Why can't we hang out?
那我呢 我们不能一起玩吗
Oh, we can always hang out, and we do,
我们当然可以一起玩了 我们经常一起玩啊
But I also need to spend time with someone my own age.
但我也需要和同龄人相处
I keep reading "Percy Jackson,"
我不断地读"波西·杰克逊系列"
Even after you've gone to bed, and that's not right.
有时候你睡着了我还在读 那是不对的
But if you meet someone,
但如果你遇到了某个人
I won't be your number-one guy anymore.
我就不再是你生命中最重要的人了
Ohh! Bert!
天啊 波特
Okay, now, you listen to me.
好了 你仔细听着
No matter what happens,
不管发生什么事
You will always be my number-one guy.
你永远是我生命中最重要的人
Okay?
明白吗
I promise. Mwah.
我保证 么啊
And I don't hate your outfit.
我其实不讨厌你这身衣服
I've just never seen your legs before.
我只是以前从没见过你露大腿
What's this?
这是什么
A romantic dinner for two.
属于我们二人的浪漫晚餐
I have an in with the chef.
我和大厨有私交
Is he 8 and chinese?
他才8岁 而且是中国人吗
Uh, no, he's 15 and unusual.
不 他15岁了 而且异于常人
Let's see what we have.
我们来看看有什么菜
Ooh, dino nuggets
哇 恐龙形炸鸡块
With a trio of dipping sauces --
配上三重调味酱
Ranch, barbecue, and...peanut butter.
果酱 烧烤酱 和花生酱
Good choice. Chunky.
不错的选择 真大块啊
To cleanse your palate, I can offer you
为让你的味觉更清爽 我想向你推荐
A choice of fruit leather.
一些水果干
We have very berry cherry and purple.
我们这里有很多樱桃色和紫色的东西
Surprise me. Very good.
你随便选吧 很好
And for dessert, we have whiskey.
至于甜点 我们有威士忌
I'll start with dessert.
那我先吃甜点吧
I'm sorry about tonight.
我想对今晚的事说声抱歉
It's not exactly vouloir.
这可算不上是"希望"大餐
This is all I wanted.
我期盼的就是这样的
Just you, me, some animal-shaped food,
就你和我 动物形状的食物
And a butt-load of whiskey.
以及一大瓶的威士忌
Kiss me.
吻我
Aw, look at that. That's cute. Kissy-kissy.
瞧瞧 真有爱啊 玩亲亲呢
Dino nuggets!
恐龙形炸鸡块
I need one for the road. And he needs a friend.
我需要带一个路上吃 它需要个伴儿
Good. Mmm. Yum. Dip sauce.
很好 真好吃 蘸点酱
Good, good. Help yourself.
很好 很好 别客气
All right. A little over-nuked, but good.
好吧 有点炸过头了 但还是很美味
Is she wearing our bedspread?
她穿的是我们的床罩吗
Oh, hello!
大家好啊
I didn't see you there.
我刚刚没看到你们呢
My name is Bert. And I'm Jackie.
我是波特 我是杰姬
And this here is my number-one guy.
他是我生命中最重要的人
But I'm also looking for a real solid number two.
但我想找一个次重要的人
So, if you're the type of guy that's into ecstatic dance...
如果你喜欢入神舞
And licorice!
和甘草精
Oh, and green-tea enemas.
以及绿茶灌肠剂
Ooh, and frogs!
和青蛙
And shiatsu.
以及指压按♥摩♥
Then you're the guy for us!
那么你就是我们想找的人
So, what did you think?
你觉得怎么样
That was amazing!
那真是酷毙了
You should probably drop out of school.
你或许该退学专门从事这个
Yes!
是啊
She was kidding.
她是开玩笑的
What's an enema?
灌肠剂是什么
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表