剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
我们把信息传到您的家中 晚安
Tonight, on "Cold file"...
今晚 在《冻结档案》节目中
Mark Styman was a brilliant surgeon,
马克·斯德曼曾是个技艺高超的外科医生
But this surgeon had a secret.
但这位外科医生有一个秘密
Dr. Mark styman liked to steal uteruses.
马克·斯德曼医生喜欢偷摘病人的子♥宫♥
Hey, buddy. All right, time to get up.
嘿 小家伙 该起床了
The killer bees need their goalie.
杀人蜂队需要守门员
I'm an all-star.
我是个全明星
Okay, right -- everybody's an all-star.
好吧 每个人都是全明星
Up. Come on.
快起来 快点
Oh, I'm tired. I slept bad.
我好累 我睡得不好
Shh! No, you don't.
嘘 不 你才不是呢
Don't say that... to your dad.
别当着你♥爸♥的面说这种话
Kate, could a doctor steal my uterus?
凯特 医生会偷走我的子♥宫♥吗
Steal your uterus? What are you talking about?
偷走你的子♥宫♥ 你在胡说些什么呢
I saw it on "Cold file"
我在《冻结档案》中看到的
Last night after you fell asleep.
昨晚你睡着之后播的
Ooh, boy.
天啊
Okay, listen, let's just keep it between us
好了 听着 这事绝对不能再告诉别人
With a pinky swear?
我们拉钩好吗
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Good.
好 真棒
Hey, Bert! We got to go!
波特 我们该走了
Just this once, you can have a sip of my coffee.
你可以喝一口我的咖啡 仅此一次
It'll wake you up. Thanks.
那会让你精神一点的 谢谢
I feel better already.
我现在就感觉好多了
Oh, Bert.
噢 波特
Okay. One last pinky swear.
好吧 再拉钩一次
Hey, Bert! Let's go! Let's go!
波特 快出发 快出发
Yeah, he's coming.
他马上就来
You know how kids get sometimes in the morning.
你也知道小孩子有时候早上就喜欢拖拖拉拉的
I was thinking about what you said yesterday
我考虑了一下你昨天说的事
about wanting to be more involved.
想要更多地参与孩子们的琐事
You got Bert to sleep last night.
你昨晚把波特哄入睡了
I think you're ready for your next challenge.
我觉得你已经准备好面对下一个挑战了
How would you like to assistant coach
你想不想去给一支
the losingest team in league history?
有史以来只败不胜的队伍当教练呢
Oh, Pete.
皮特
I think I'm already doing so m--
我觉得我已经做得够...
Don't worry. You're gonna hate it.
别担心 你一定会讨厌这项工作的
What happened to coach Duane?
杜威恩教练怎么了
Uh, he had a nervous breakdown.
他精神崩溃了
All right! Let's do this!
好啦 我们上吧
Someone got a good night's sleep.
小乖乖昨晚睡得很好嘛
Yep. Let's go.
是啊 我们出发吧
Ah, come dance with me, guys!
来跟我一起跳舞吧 宝贝们
Come on, Hil!
来啊 希尔
Come on.
来啊
All right, get ready to move your hips.
好了 准备好扭扭屁♥股♥
What is this music?
这是什么音乐
It's called...
那叫做...
Salsa.
萨尔萨乐
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Warren.
沃伦
How did it go with Bert last night?
昨晚和波特相处得怎么样啊
Did he say anything?
他说了什么吗
Nope.
没有
Oh, it went great. Oh, good.
进行得很顺利 很好
I'm so hung over.
我宿醉得厉害
Those tai chi ladies are surprisingly violent drinkers.
那些练太极拳的太太们喝起酒来可真猛
Bring it in! Bring it in, bees!
上吧 上吧 小杀人蜂们
Got to go -- new coach.
我得走了 我是新任教练
Oh, yeah? Oh, good luck. Oh, thanks.
是吗 祝你好运 谢了
Hey, you know, I coached the zebras two years ago.
其实 我两年前执教过斑马队
It was a mess.
简直一团糟
They kept kicking it out to the refs. Great.
他们总是把球踢向评委们 好极了
You know what they say about husband/wife coaching teams.
你知道人们对夫妻共同执教队伍的评价
Gather 'round, gather 'round, huddle up.
围起来 围起来 聚成一团
Special day -- I want to introduce you to coach Kate
大好日子 我想向你们介绍凯特教练
She lives in our house!
她住在我们家
She's gonna be helping us while coach Duane
她会暂时执教一段时间 杜威恩教练
gets the help that he so desperately needs.
会去寻找他迫切需要得到的帮助
Hi, guys. I'm super excited to be here.
大家好啊 我真的很开心可以站在这里
I-I love soccer,
我 我爱足球
And I love playing with little boys.
我喜欢和小男孩们一起玩
And...playing with little girls...as well.
我也喜欢 和小女孩们一起玩的
Guys, let's give her a big bees welcome.
好了 来一个杀人蜂队的特色欢迎方式吧
I'm the sun!
我是太阳
Bert? I'm the moon!
波特 我是月亮
I'm christmas!
我是圣诞节
Bert, you want to -- you want to bring it in?
波特 你能安静下来听我说话吗
He's excited. Rein it down a little bit.
他很兴奋 稍微收敛一点
Okay, uh, like I was saying --
好了 正如我之前所说
Coach Kate is gonna be a valuable addition.
凯特教练一定会帮到大家很多的
Pair up, get a ball.
两人一组 拿个球训练
Will you check on Bert? He seems a little weird.
你能检查一下波特吗 他有点怪怪的
No, no -- probably just excited that I'm coaching.
不不 他大概就是很开心我来执教
Okay. I got it.
好吧 我来处理
Hey, Bert. Hey, Bert.
嘿 波特 波特
Get over here. Get over here. Come here.
快过来 快过来 过来
Okay, listen --
好了 听着
I need you to tone it down a notch.
我要你稍微收敛一点
I can taste my teeth!
我可以尝到我牙齿的味道
Okay. Shh! Don't say that.
好了 嘘 别说这种话
Okay, that's -- that's great. Just walk.
好吧 真好啊 我们来散个步吧
Yes, ma'am.
是 夫人
Why did you and mom need to have a private conversation?
为什么你和老妈要私下交谈
She said if I was going to -- to pee in her bathroom,
她说如果我 要在她的洗手间里撒尿
That I had to sit down.
那我得坐下来尿
She's getting to me.
她快要攻破我了
Okay, she's getting inside my head!
听着 她在我的脑海里搅来搅去
Maybe I should just confess.
或许我该直接认罪了
No, don't -- look, united front.
不 听着 说好的统一战线呢
We're gonna be at dad's tomorrow.
我们明天就可以去老爸家了
You can make it until then.
你可以坚持到那时候的
Hillary, I need to speak to you privately.
希拉里 我要和你单独谈谈
Coming, mother.
来了 妈妈
Remember, you -- you're
记住 你的职责是
trying to keep them out of there.
不让那些球进去
Pick up. It's your house. Nobody comes in.
捡起来 那是你的老窝 谁也不准进
Hey, bud, you want to try some standing up?
小家伙 你能试着站起来吗
I need coffee.
我需要咖啡
Ha! Next thing you know,
哈 接下来
he'll be asking for the wall street journal
他恐怕会点名要《华尔街日志》
And a cheese danish.
和芝士甜饼
Hey, what's going on with the Bertster?
小波特是怎么回事
I don't know. Did he eat something weird last night?
我不知道 他昨晚吃了什么怪东西吗
No, guys, I think he's fine.
没有 我觉得他挺好的
You know, let's -- let's get up, Bert,
我们 起来吧 波特
And show 'em what you got, all right?
让他们看看你的本事 好吗
Come on. Here we go. Up you go. On your feet.
来吧 站起来 站起来
You ready? You got it, bud.
你准备好了吗 你可以的 小家伙
Here we go. You got it, buddy.
来吧 你可以的 小家伙
Ready? Ready? Here we go.
准备好了吗 开始
Yeah! There's my all-star!
太棒了 你就是我的全明星
All right, you ready for another one?
好了 准备好再接一个了吗
Now, pick up the energy. Pick up the energy.
打起精神来 打起精神来
Hands up! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
举举手 动起来 开始 开始
Hands up! Let's go! Let's go!
举起手 动起来 开始啦
Ow! My uterus!
完了 我的子♥宫♥
My -- my baby.
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表