剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
and we'd love for you
我们也希望
to stay another night. That would be great.
你再待一晚 那真是太好了
Uh, but Hillary is having her whole model U.N. Club here.
但希拉里的模型联♥合♥国♥俱乐部马上就到了
So you can't walk around topless. And so when they come here,
你不能光着上身走来走去 他们来了后
they're gonna ask you to be, like Clothed.
他们会要求你 穿上衣服
Like, somebody -- like, you know, from Mexico.
扮其他人 比如说墨西哥来的
And they're all united as nations.
他们以国家的身份联合在一起
Oh. Pass. Yeah.
免了吧 好的
Do you want me to drive you to your mother's or your brother's?
你要我送你去你妈妈家还是兄弟家
No. I know where I'm not wanted.
不 我知道我在哪里不受欢迎
Do you? Do you know?
是吗 你知道吗
Now, I don't mean to brag,
我不想吹牛
but I've only been here for an hour
但我只来了一小时
and I think we're ready to begin the fist step.
我想我们准备好开始第一步了
Warren, you're a genius!
沃伦 你是天才
I should be. I mean, I did the second grade two times.
我应该是 我读了两次二年级
Go for Warren.
我是沃伦
Hey, sweetie. Oh, hey, mom.
亲爱的 妈妈
How's the studying going? Oh, great.
学习怎么样 非常好
Or should I say "Super-fluous"?
应该可以说是倍棒儿
I think this looks pretty good. We should just leave it.
我觉得看起来非常漂亮 就这样放着吧
Um, Warren, can you put your dad on?
沃伦 让你父亲接电♥话♥好吗
Yeah, yeah, sure. One second.
好的 等等
Go for Peter.
我是皮特
Warren, I'm in your room.
沃伦 我在你的房♥间里
Diane, this isn't a good time.
黛安 现在不方便讲电♥话♥
We just reached a verdict.
我们刚有了裁决结果
Warren!
沃伦
Oh, crap. Tevin's motorcycle's here.
见鬼 泰文的摩托车在这里
Does his license plate really say "Tevin4ever"?
他的车牌上是写着"泰文到永久"吗
No, it says "Tevinfever."
不 是"泰文热"
Can you come in with me?
你能和我一起进去吗
I'm scared that I'm gonna, like, sleep with him.
我怕我会跟他上♥床♥
Yeah, you know, I wish I could,
我也想陪你
but I really got to get back to that model U.N. thing.
但我真得回去忙乎那个模型联♥合♥国♥的事
You'll be fine. Maybe I'll just go back to your house.
你不会有事的 也许我应该回你家
I'll come in.
我陪你进去
Man.
老天
Are you here to apologize? No.
你是来道歉的吗 不是
Did she tell you? She threw out my mustard.
她跟你说了吗 她把我的芥末酱扔了
Okay.
好吧
So what's this really about?
你们到底吵什么
I'm just upset that we've been living together for a while now.
我生气是因为我们在一起生活有段时间了
Two weeks. Things have been going really well.
两周 事情进展很顺利
We were getting closer.
我们更亲密了
And then she goes and throws away
然后她扔掉了
a perfectly good mustard!
一瓶上好的芥末酱
So, wait, this is literally about a jar of mustard?
等等 你们真是因为一瓶芥末酱分手的吗
I didn't touch your stupid mustard!
我没有碰你的烂芥末酱
Kate, vouch for me. Oh, really? It's stupid?
凯特 为我担♥保♥ 是吗 很烂吗
It wasn't so stupid when you were putting it on your sandwich!
你抹在三明治上时不烂啊
And pretzel!
还有椒盐卷饼
This is literally about a jar of mustard?
你们真是因为一瓶芥末酱吵架吗
Yeah. Just go buy new mustard!
对 去买♥♥瓶新的吧
Oh, yeah, I'll just go to the freaking store
是啊 我这就去该死的商店
and get a new curry-infused mustard from my cousin!
从我表哥那里买♥♥一瓶掺了咖哩的芥末酱
What are you doing?! You're being ridiculous!
你在做什么 真是荒谬
He's being ridiculous, right?
他很荒谬 对吗
You're both being ridiculous.
你俩都够荒谬的
It's mustard! It's a condiment!
只是芥末酱而已 只是一种调味料
And not even the best one!
而且都算不上最好的那种
What the hell, man?
你搞什么 姐们儿
You were supposed to back me up.
你应该支持我的
I don't have time to babysit your crazy relationships, okay?
我没有时间给你的疯狂爱情做保姆 明白吗
I have stuff to do.
我有事要做
Oh, what, like model U.N.?
什么 模型联♥合♥国♥吗
'cause fake government meetings are so important?
因为假政♥府♥会议非常重要吗
You want to know the truth?
你想听真话吗
There is no model U.N., okay?
根本没有模型联♥合♥国♥
It was a fake-fake government meeting.
那是假的假政♥府♥会议
You lied to me?
你骗我吗
Yes, I lied to you. I had to.
是的 我骗了你 我必须这样
You came into my home,
你来到我的家
and you ate Hillary's solar system,
你吃了希拉里的太阳系
then you puked in Warren's slippers,
你吐在了沃伦的拖鞋里
and then you traumatized the neighbor's kid
然后你又通过秀咪♥咪♥
by showing him your boobs.
给邻居孩子留下童年阴影
He loved it. It was fun.
他喜欢 那有趣的很
Remember that? You used to like fun.
记得吗 你以前也喜欢做有趣的事
Well, I still do like fun, okay,
我现在依然喜欢有趣的事
but now I have responsibilities.
但现在我有责任
I can't be out till 2:00 A.M. in the morning drinking Meg-nog.
我不能在外喝麦格蛋酒喝到凌晨两点才回家
Well, I don't want to hang around
我也不想跟在你身边
and watch you fold laundry and make snacks.
看着你叠衣服做点心
Fine, then maybe we should just take a break.
好吧 也许我们该各走各的路
Maybe we should. Uh...yeah.
也许是的 好的
Hey, don't forget to put on your seatbelt
别忘了系上安全带
and use your turn signals, mom!
打开转弯灯 老妈
Hey, I found the mustard.
我找到了芥末酱
So we're good, right?
我们没事了 对吗
I think I've been pretty clear about this.
我想我说的很清楚了
My client's claim is that the fish were dead
我的委托人声称他在把
before he disposed of the tetra-cyanide in the lake.
四氰化物排放进湖里前鱼就死了
I got to go. I hate my job.
我得挂了 我恨我的工作
Meg and I just got into the hugest fight.
麦格和我大吵了一架
We're done. Friendship is over.
我们绝交了 友谊结束了
Is this a bad time to ask about an E.T.A. on dinner?
现在不适合问晚餐开始时间吧
Is this a bad time for a joke? Okay. What happened?
现在不适合开玩笑吗 好吧 发生什么事了
Did she expose herself to more children?
她在更多孩子面前露点吗
No, worse. She told me that I wasn't fun anymore.
不 更糟糕 她跟我说我不再有趣了
Me. I'm super-fun!
我 我超级有趣的
Like, I bring the fun, you know?
我简直是趣味使者 明白吗
I can make anything fun!
我可以让一切变得有趣
Like, like, this pen! This is fun.
比如 这支铅笔 你这倒很有趣
Well, not that -- oh, noodles!
那个不行 面条
Look! Whoo! Party!
瞧啊 派对搞起来
It's fun.
多有趣啊
What if we're growing apart, Pete?
如果我们随时间发展就合不来了呢 皮特
Well, it happens. People do.
那是常有的事 人就是这样的
No, but Meg's been my best friend since 8th grade.
不 麦格和我从8年级时就是闺蜜了
Pick up the phone, call Meg, apologize.
拿起电♥话♥ 给麦格打电♥话♥ 道歉
No. It doesn't matter who apologizes to who.
不 谁先向谁道歉并不重要
Nobody's gonna remember the next day.
第二天就没人会记得的
Wait, do you apologize to me for things
等等 有时候你明明觉得自己没有做错
that you're not really sorry for?
也会向我道歉吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I probably shouldn't have said that.
我或许不该说出口的
So, what's your mom like when she's mad?
你妈生气时是什么样的呢
You know, she's a little bit happier than she is when she's not mad
就是 她生气时会比不生气时要开心
Because, um, she loves being mad.
因为 她很喜欢生气
Oh, boy.
天啊
Diane! Hi!
黛安 你好啊
Do you want to see my room? I do!
你想看我的房♥间吗 想啊
But first I want to say hello to your mother and brother.
但我想先跟你妈和你哥打个招呼
Okay. Do you want a butterscotch?
好吧 你想来一颗奶油糖吗
We keep them in this bowl by the door.
我们把糖都放在门边的碗里
Oh. I do! Thank you, little guy.
那就来一颗吧 谢谢你 小家伙
I can't believe that you're playing with toys
我真不敢相信你竟然在玩玩具
instead of studying for your test!
而没有为考试认真复习
Well, I-I mean, jackie said that it was stupid
杰姬说辛辛苦苦准备一场考试
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表