剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
Just kidding. It's your wife.
开玩笑的 是您太太来了
Colleen, what the hell? Send her in.
科琳 你搞什么 让她进来吧
Oh, yes, sir.
好的 老板
Hey, there, sexy ass.
你好啊 性感男神
I'm here to take you away and blow your --
我是来带你走 去给你吹...
Great, great, uh, colleagues,
很好 很好 同事们
this is my wife.
这位是我太太
Wife, this is some colleagues.
太太 这是我的几个同事
Hey, um, so...
你们好
It's really windy out.
外面风很大
Blowing. It's blowing like crazy.
狂风大吹 真是狂风大吹
Hi, Jackie. The usual?
杰姬 还跟平常一样对吗
Oh, you know it.
你知道的
One Scorpion honey tea coming right up.
一杯天蝎座蜂蜜茶 马上就来
Just give me 40 minutes.
给我40分钟就好
Thanks, Juniper.
谢谢 嘉丽柏
We'd like to return this set of chimes
我们想退掉这套
that Jackie accidentally purchased.
杰姬不小心购买♥♥的风铃
Oh, well, I didn't...
我不是...
Here you go.
给你
All for you.
都给你
I am so sorry, but that item is non-refundable
很抱歉 但这件商品一旦拆封
once it's been exposed to the elements.
就不能退货了
Oh, all right. Well, but --
好的 但是
I'd like to speak to your manager immediately.
我要立即找你们经理谈
We don't believe in titles here.
我们这里不分上下级
Everyone's equal.
每个人都是平等的
Well, then, I'd like to speak with someone else.
那好 我要找另一个人谈
Heaven?
天糖
Blessed be the day.
真是美好的一天
Okay, I'll keep speaking to you.
好吧 我继续跟你说吧
Give us her money back.
把她的钱还给我们
Excuse me, uh, I've been waiting.
打扰一下 我等了很久了
Yes, how can I help you, Carly?
是的 有什么需要帮忙的 卡莉
I've been so patchy lately.
我最近觉得各种不调
Do you have anything to
你们有没有什么东西
minimize excess lizard spirit?
能减少过量的蜥蜴精神
You don't have excess lizard spirit.
你没有什么过量的蜥蜴精神
You have eczema.
你这是患了湿疹
Put some cortisone cream on it.
抹点可的松外用乳膏上去
Do you know where to find it?
你知道去哪里买♥♥吗
Anywhere -- except this house of nonsense.
任何地方 除了这个鬼话连篇之屋
Now, give me my money back, moon unit.
快把我的钱还给我 疯女人
Thought we had an agreement.
我们不是说好了吗
You're 50, Pete.
今天是你的50岁生日 皮特
It's a big deal.
是个大日子
Birthdays are important.
生日是很重要的日子
It's a celebration of your life,
是对你人生的庆祝
and you're my husband and I want to celebrate your life
你是我的丈夫 我想为你庆祝你的人生
in a fun, young, hip, fun way.
以一种充满乐趣 年轻又时髦的方式
That's what the curse wants.
那简直正中诅咒的下怀
The curse feeds on fun.
诅咒就是靠乐趣维生的
Okay, enough with the curse.
好了 别再说什么诅咒了
Time for the fun, all right?
该来享受乐趣了 好吗
This is phase one.
现在是第一阶段
We're gonna pick up phase two,
等会儿我们去载上第二阶段
And then we're gonna drive to phase three.
然后一路前往第三阶段
What happens at phase three?
第三阶段会发生些什么
The coat comes off.
大衣褪下
And there's nothing underneath it.
一览无余
Oh, really?
真的吗
Which phase is this?
这算是那个阶段
License and registration.
驾照和注册证
Officer, we are so sorry.
长官 我们真的很抱歉
It's his birthday and I was taking him to lunch.
今天是他生日 我这是要带他去吃午餐
It is your birthday.
确实是你生日
That explains why your license is expired.
也就是说你的驾照过期了
Of course it is. I would expect nothing less.
当然了 我早料到了
Just tell me what to do.
告诉我该怎么做吧
Well, normally I'd haul you out of the car,
通常我会逼你下车
throw you in the back seat to scare the crap out of you,
把你扔到后座上 吓得你屁滚尿流
And fine you 1,000 bucks,
再罚你一千大洋
But since it's your birthday,
但既然今天是你生日
I'm just gonna send you to the DMV
我就送你去车管局
to get this renewed immediately.
立刻把驾驶证更新一下
And then you can have a nice birthday lunch with your daughter.
然后你就可以和女儿享受一顿愉快的生日午宴了
My...Daughter?
我 女儿
Just listen to the nice officer...Dad.
就听这位好警官的话吧 老爸
I still think we could have found him something else at open lotus.
我还是觉得我们可以给他找个别的更好的礼物
Yes, you said that several times.
是啊 你已经说了好几次了
Let's just get him what everyone over the age of 9 wants --
我们就给他所有9岁以上的人都想要的吧
A gift certificate.
一张礼券
Jackie, how you doing, lady?
杰姬 你还好吗 美女
Hey, Ron. Not as fine as you.
你好啊 朗 没你过得好呀
Is there nowhere that you are anonymous?
有哪个地方你没有熟人吗
Ron, this is my friend Diane.
朗 这是我朋友黛安
And we would like one gift certificate for a massage.
我们希望买♥♥一张按♥摩♥礼券
Absolutely.
好的
Uh, but first, we're also offering a special promotion today.
不过首先 我们在搞大促销呢
Can I interest you ladies in one of our signature massages?
二位女士有兴趣试试我们的招牌按♥摩♥法吗
Thank you, no.
谢谢 不用了
I don't like massages. They break my concentration.
我不喜欢按♥摩♥ 会破坏我的精神集中力
Diane!
黛安
Who needs a massage more than you?
谁会比你更需要按♥摩♥呢
Right there. Stiff as a corpse.
就是这儿 跟僵尸一样僵硬
Come on. It's Pete's 50th.
来嘛 今天是皮特的50岁大寿呢
We deserve a massage.
我们值得享受一次按♥摩♥
We helped get him here.
我们曾帮助他走到今天
I did catch that mole.
我确实发现了他那个癌变的痣
She did. Okay.
真的 好吧
Oh, so, do you have this? You got this?
你带钱了是吧 你来付款是吗
Of course I have it, Jackie.
当然了 杰姬
Okay, cool. Don't pretend.
好吧 真好 别装了
Um, I think there's been a mistake.
我觉得你们搞错了吧
We wanted separate rooms.
我们想要两间单独的房♥
The special is for a couple's massage.
本次促销是双人套餐的
Well, we're a couple... of babes.
我们也是成双对嘛 美女成双
Jackie, how are you okay with this?
杰姬 你怎么能接受这种安排呢
Is every day like this for you --
你每天都是这么过的吗
Screw up, misunderstanding, screw up, misunderstanding?
搞砸 误解 搞砸 误解
Come on!
别这样
If -- if plush robes and free slippers are a screw up,
如果毛绒长袍和免费拖鞋也算是搞砸的话
then I hope I never get anything right.
那我希望我永远不要做对任何事
Uh, excuse me.
打扰一下
Massages are traditionally silent, correct?
按♥摩♥通常都是安静进行的 对吗
Yes.
是的
Oh. Okay.
好的
Shh. Okay, we'll be -- okay.
嘘 我们就...好了
Let's get squeezy! Shh!
我们把骨头捏起来吧 嘘
I am very knotty -- and I mean that both ways.
我关节很多 我的意思是 同时也很难搞
Bring the pain, Oksana.
尽管来吧 奥卡萨娜
We're home, lobsters!
我们回家了 龙虾们
We've been robbed!
我们家被打劫了
And they only stole our lobsters.
劫匪只偷走了龙虾
Warren, did you put the lid on tight?
沃伦 你把盖子盖紧了吗
Um, I'm gonna go ahead and guess no.
我大胆猜一下应该是没有
Okay.
好吧
Guys, split up.
老弟们 分头找
They've got to be here somewhere
它们肯定还在家里某个地方
And I'm not losing dad's birthday gift.
我才不要把老爸的生日礼物弄丢呢
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表