剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
You do know that fasting means not eating, right?
你知道斋戒意思是不吃东西吧
It's the holidays.
现在是过节
I mean, I think we can afford
我想我们还有钱
to treat ourselves a little.
给自己买♥♥点好吃的
It all starts to get fuzzy after we put the kids to bed.
让孩子们睡觉后 记忆就模糊了
Yes, I remember telling them
我记得告诉他们
not to come out of their rooms till morning
早上之前不准出房♥间
or Santa wouldn't bring them anything over $40.
否则圣诞老人送的礼物不会超过40块
And then I remember Diane falling.
然后我记得黛安摔倒了
No, I didn't fall. I never fall.
我没有摔倒 从来没有过
I remember when I learned to walk.
我学走路的事我记得
It was instant.
立刻就会走了
Well, the kids are asleep,
孩子们睡觉了
so I guess I'd better be going.
我想我还是走吧
Diane.
黛安
Are you okay? Are you okay?
你没事吧 你没事吧
Oh, no. I'm okay. I'm okay.
不 我没事 我没事
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Diane, yyou're you're smashed. What?
黛安 你喝醉了 什么
No, I'm -- you're like, "Aah!" Bam!
你就这样 "啊" 砰然倒地
You must give me the recipe for that glurg.
你一定得把这个格克格的配方给我
Glogg. Glurg.
格拉格 格克格
Glogg. Glurg.
格拉格 格克格
- It's like "Glo," Glogg. - Glurg.
-中间音是"拉" 格拉格 -格克格
Glorg, Diane. Glorg.
格拉格 黛安 是格拉格
So, it was Kate's stupid glogg
都怪凯特愚蠢的格拉格
that made us like this.
害我们成这样的
What was in that wine?
酒里有什么
It was mostly raisins.
主要是葡萄干
Yes, but what was in those raisins, Kate?
好吧 但那些葡萄干里有什么 凯特
What are you doing?
你做什么
I'm proving I didn't do this.
证明我不是罪魁祸首
Look.
看
This is all that we drank, okay?
这就是我们喝的酒
With some cloves and orange peel.
加上一些丁香和橙皮
That's it. And this bottle of absinthe.
就是这样 这是一瓶苦艾酒
We danced with the green fairy.
我们与"绿色精灵"共舞了一曲
This has your name written all over it.
上面全是你的大名 赖不掉的
No, it doesn't, Diane.
才没有 黛安
Oh, it does.
噢 真有的啊
Yeah, but I don't even know how it got here.
但我根本不知道我们为什么会有这个
Well, then how did it get in the punch?
那为什么这个会加进鸡尾酒里
And why are you in half a Santa suit?
你为什么穿着半身圣诞老人的衣服
And most importantly...
最重要的是
is this who I am now?
现在我是谁
Guys, the dog just chewed a hole through Bert's desk!
那只狗在波特的桌子上咬了个洞
Well, you said you wanted a dog.
你们说了想要狗
Not the kind!
不是那种的
Now, if you could direct us to the presents,
你们告诉我们礼物在哪里
we'd like to open them, if that's not too much trouble.
我们想拆礼物 希望这不麻烦你们
Yeah, I love presents.
对 我爱礼物
Sure.
当然
Where are they?
礼物在哪里
They're gone!
不见了
You mean...
你们是说
N-o-o-o-o-o-o!!
不要啊
Did you find them yet?
找到了吗
No, but it's only been 30 seconds.
没有 才找了30秒呢
How about now?
现在呢
Cool your shorts, my young consumer.
冷静点 年轻的消费者
Hello? Presents? Where are you?
礼物们 你们在哪里
You know what? It's fine, you guys.
没事的 各位
We'll just go on instagram
我们会去照片分享网上
and look at pictures of our friends' presents.
看看我们朋友们礼物的照片
Yeah. Let's go, Bert.
是的 我们走 波特
How about you guys? You find anything?
你们呢 找到什么了吗
I looked everywhere. No, you didn't.
我到处都找遍了 你没有
You put on Kate's perfume
你喷了凯特的香水
and danced in front of the mirror.
在镜子前翩翩起舞
I looked everywhere.
我到处都找遍了
Let's not fight. Remember, this is all her fault.
别吵架 记住 这全是她的错
What? No.
什么 不
I just wanted us all to be together on Christmas.
我只是希望圣诞节时大家能聚在一起
And what's with this confetti?
这里怎么有纸屑
Oh, this is snow!
这是雪花
Yeah, I think you were saying you needed it
我记得你说需要这个
for our winter wonderland or something.
来创造冬日奇境什么的
What?
什么
Okay, "Winter wonderland"?
好吧 冬日奇境
I would never say that. That's so lame.
我永远不会说这种话 太差劲了
I'm pretty sure you did.
我相当肯定你说了
Why would you shred all this? I didn't.
你为什么要碎这些纸 我没有
I didn't even know we had a shredder.
我甚至不知道我们有碎纸机
Been living here a year,
你都住一年了
you didn't realize we had a shredder?
居然不知道我们有碎纸机吗
And I say, again, what does she do all day?
我再强调一遍 她每天都在做什么
It's a winter wonderland!
这里是冬日奇境
See? Told ya you said it. Face.
瞧 就说了你说过 承认吧
This is my case against the botanical garden.
这是我那个植物园案子的档案
Who did this? Who did this?!
谁干的 谁干的
I'm doing it! I am shredding my files!
我做了 我在碎文件
Good for you, baby.
好样的 宝贝
I'm done with the consumerism.
我已经厌倦消费者权益保护了
If I stop making money, we're free.
如果我不再挣钱 我们就自♥由♥了
You know, bye-- bye-bye, corrupt case.
再见 腐♥败♥案件
Toodle-oo, soulless job.
再会 没有灵魂的工作
Hey, you've been singing that song
我们结婚前
since before we were married, sister.
你就在唱这首歌♥了 姐妹
You know what?
知道吗
I'm gonna call Doug...
我要给道格打电♥话♥
...right now, and I am gonna tell him
现在就打 我要告诉他
that he does not have me to deny climate change anymore.
我不再为他否认气候变化了
Voicemail.
语♥音♥信箱
Uh, Doug, it's Pete.
道格 我是皮特
It would behoove you to call me back.
你有必要回我电♥话♥
It's 1:47 in the morning.
现在是凌晨1:47
I'll be up for the next 48 hours.
接下来48小时我都醒着
Oh. That was intoxicating!
太兴奋了
That was intoxicating!
太兴奋了
You want a real high? Yeah.
想真正嗨一下吗 是的
Call him back.
给他回电♥话♥
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
是的 是的
Hey, Doug! It's Pete! It's 1:48!
道格 我是皮特 现在是1:48
Why didn't you call me back?!
你为什么没有回我电♥话♥
Do it again.
再来一遍
That's a good idea.
好主意
Doug!!
道格
Oh, my god. What?
我的天 怎么啦
I called him 16 times between 1:47 and 3:38.
我在1:47-3:38之间 给他打了16个电♥话♥
Well, did you reach him? Did you quit?
你接通他了吗 你辞职了吗
I-I don't know.
我不知道
Well, I tried to stop him, but does he listen?
我想劝他来着 但他会听吗
Story of my life.
我一辈子都这样被无视
If it's Doug, I'm not here.
如果是道格 就说我不在
So, I think you have my marys.
那个 你们好像偷了我的玛丽圣母像
What? I don't know what you're talking about.
什么 我完全不知道你在说什么
They're having a tea party.
她们在办茶话会呢
That's frigging adorable.
那真是太有爱了
That one. She did it. What?!
那个女人 都是她干的 什么
Oh, don't look so surprised.
别表现得这么惊讶
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表