剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
I'm so sorry, officer.
对不起 警官
She's a nervous flyer, you know?
她一坐飞机就神经紧张
She probably just grabbed the flight attendant's butt out of fear.
她抓那个空少的屁♥股♥可能只是因为害怕
Yeah, fear that butt was getting away.
是啊 我怕那个屁♥股♥走远了
Please thank the airline for not pressing charges,
谢谢航♥空♥公♥司♥不打算提起诉讼
And thank you for your service.
也谢谢你的工作
Oh. Kiss-ass.
去死吧
Keeping people out of jail
让人们免受牢狱之灾
is one of my most annoying qualities.
是我最烦人的优秀品质之一
Ooh, you got a feisty one here, Katie. Yes, I do.
你找到个干劲十足的好老公啊 凯蒂 是啊
And you know how I feel about the gingers.
你也知道我对棕黄色头发的人颇有好感
I loves to walk that red carpet.
我超爱深入红"毛"区的
Get ready for some razzin', Pete.
准备好疯狂玩一把吧 皮特
I love jokes about my crotch.
我超爱关于我裆部的笑话
Oh, kids, hey. Hey.
孩子们 你们好啊
This is my mom, Cricket.
这位是我妈 克丽科特
Come here and give your old Cricket a kiss. I didn't know
快来给克丽科特外婆一个大吻 我都不知道
Oh, my.
天啊
Oh, and this must be Warren.
这个一定是沃伦吧
What a soft face.
脸蛋好软啊
Thank you.
谢谢
And look at you!
瞧瞧你啊
It's Bert, dressed like an elderly man.
是波特吧 穿得跟个小老头一样
Look at the three of you.
瞧瞧你们三个
Oh, I've already got my favorite,
我心中已经选出最爱的那个了
And it's Bert.
就是波特
I got to hit the can.
我得去上下厕所
Thanks. Have fun.
谢谢 如厕愉快
Okay, guys, let's look for my conservative asexual parents.
好了各位 接下来找找我那保守的无性父母吧
Petey-bird!
小皮特
Hey, pop. Oh, Bert! Hi, sweetheart.
嗨 老爸 波特 嗨 亲爱的
Uh, afraid we've got some bad news.
我们恐怕有个坏消息要告诉你
Uh, right off the bat, huh?
一见面就要说是吧
Great aunt Margaret decided
你姑奶奶玛格丽特
she couldn't fly down for the wedding.
觉得她无法乘飞机来参加你的婚礼
Understandable, since she is 108. That's too bad.
倒也可以理解 她比较都108了 真遗憾
I was really looking forward to meeting her.
我原本还很期待见到她呢
I've heard so many great stories. Great lady.
我听过很多关于她的精彩事迹 伟大的女人
Pete, your father needs something to eat.
皮特 你♥爸♥想吃东西了
Would you ask him what he wants?
你能问问他想吃什么吗
Hey, pop, what do you want for lunch?
爸 你午餐想吃什么
Uh, I was thinking steak.
我觉得牛排比较好
He's thinking steak. Steak sounds nice.
他想吃牛排 牛排挺好的
Steak sounds good? Guess who got the handicap stall?
牛排不错吗 猜猜谁占用了残疾人厕位啊
What's up?
怎么样啊
You must be the Franceses.
你们一定是弗兰/蓝西斯夫妇吧
Oh, get in here.
快过来
You! Get over here.
你也是 快过来
Gosh, it is so great to meet the people who pooped out this guy.
天啊 能见到把这小子生出来的夫妇真是太好了
Been here 20 minutes --
我才来20分钟
He already bailed me out of jail.
他就已经帮我免除了牢狱之灾
It's a great story. I'll tell you in the car.
是个很精彩的故事 我在车上跟你们说
Okay. We'll get the luggage.
好了 我们来提行李
Oh, hello.
你好啊
Nice bum. Where ya from?
屁♥股♥可真翘 小哥打哪儿来啊
Dad! Nice butt. Where do you live?
老爸 屁♥股♥真翘 你住在哪里呀
Well, the good news is, your mom will fill the silences
好消息是 你妈妈可以打破
Left by my parents' loveless marriage.
我那早已没有爱的父母间的沉寂
Uh, yeah, she'll do a lot more than that.
是吧 但她可不仅仅是打破沉寂那么简单
But, hey, we're all here for our wedding.
但我们现在的头等大事就是婚礼
It's exactly what I wanted.
那完全是我想要的
Yeah, me too.
是啊 也是我想要的
Go! Go, go, go! What? what? what are you doing?
走 快走 什么 你干什么呢
Drug-sniffing dogs. That's your mother's luggage.
是缉毒犬 那是你母亲的行李
Go. Go. Go. Oh, right. Good call.
走 快走 对哦 真英明
Okay. Here we are.
好了 终于到了
Oh, you know what, mom, before I give you the tour,
对了 妈 在我带你参观家里之前
I just want to show you something. Okay.
我想给你看些东西 好的
Hold up, people! Is this a panini press?
不是吧 天啊 这是帕尼诺三明治机吗
See? Here, mom.
瞧这里 妈
It's the wedding from "The muppets take manhattan."
这是《木偶出征百老汇》中的片段
It's sort of the vibe that I'm going for.
我最近就迷这种感觉的
What is this -- like 20 bottles?
这是什么情况 要放20瓶调味料吗
Mom, will you stop snooping
妈 你能别再到处探查了
And just focus on kermit for a second?
把注意力稍微放在电脑屏幕上好吗
No! I'm so excited for you!
不是 我真的太为你感到高兴了
My little girl done good!
我的小女儿生活这么好
Big house, three kids, keeping it tight!
大房♥子 三孩子 日子过得井井有条
Yeah. Oh! I have presents.
是啊 对了 我准备了礼物
I got a butterfly knife for Bert...
我给波特准备了一把蝴蝶刀
...some Canadian playboys for the gentle one,
给那个温和的孩子准备了一些加拿大花♥花♥公♥子♥玩具
And for Hillary...
给希拉里准备了这个
Thank you.
谢了啊
You know, mom, that is so thoughtful of you.
妈 你真是太贴心了
Uh, uh, it's just that here,
只不过 在这里呢
These kids have different rules than I had growing up,
孩子们从小要遵循的规矩跟我小时候不一样
So we can't, um... No.
所以我们不能太... 不行
Oh, okay, well, I thought that the grandmother
好吧 我以为当外婆的
Was supposed to spoil the grandchildren,
就该宠溺孙子的才对呢
But apparently not.
但显然不是这样
All right. Well, now we know.
好啊 现在我知道了
Next time I visit, I'll just bring a loaf of wheat bread.
下次我再来的时候 就带一条全麦面包算了
Where the bidet?
坐浴盆在哪儿
So looks like you and me are gonna be bunking together.
看来你和我要凑合着睡一块儿了
Ah, lucky me.
我可真有福啊
So, uh, I got a new job --
那个 我找了份新工作
Prefab decks --
做活动房♥屋木板的
Over with Carl Wheeler and his sons.
跟卡尔·维勒和他的儿子们一起
Yeah, congratulations, but, pop, remember y-you retired?
恭喜了 但是老爸 你记得你已经退休了吗
Well, that's the thing about that.
问题就在这里
Ooh, let me guess. Mom doesn't know.
我来猜猜 老妈还不知道这事
Oh, she's got plenty to think about, what with...
她已经有够多事要操心的了 那什么...
Whatever it is she does all day.
我也不知道她整天做些什么事
Dad, what does mom think you do all day?
爸 妈以为你每天都在干什么呢
Well, the thing about that is,
关于这事吧
I get up, put on my golf clothes,
我每天早上起来 穿上高尔夫运动装
Head to work, sell some decks,
出去工作 推销一些木板
Change back into golf clothes...
然后再换回高尔夫球运动装
And come home. Foolproof.
然后回家 简单安全
Meg, good. You're here.
麦格 太好了 你终于来了
Okay. So, we need the votives, stemware,
听着 我们需要许愿蜡烛 高脚杯
centerpieces settle down, barfa stewart.
餐桌装饰品 淡定 小女王
You're in charge of the boring stuff. Well, what are you doing?
你负责的都是些无聊的东西 那你又在做什么呢
Oh, I got some naughty cupcakes for the wedding night.
我为婚礼之夜准备了一些下流的纸杯蛋糕
Where can I put them? Uh, not there.
我该放在哪儿 别放那儿
The fridge is filled with food for the rehearsal dinner.
冰箱里放满了为晚宴彩排准备的食物
Ugh, who refrigerates shrimp?
谁会把虾放在冰箱里啊
Meg, please.
麦格 求你了
Okay, I really need your help.
听着 我真的需要你的帮助
My list has 18 items, and yours fits on your hand.
我的清单上有18样物品 而你的就写在手上了
Oh, yeah. Thanks for reminding me.
对哦 多谢提醒
Uh, see ya.
回见了
Wait. No!
等等 不行
I need to get all this stuff, and I can't drive.
我必须买♥♥回这些东西 但我不会开车
It's easy -- right foot gas, left foot brake.
很简单的 右边油门 左边刹车
Classic.
真是她的一贯作风
Meg has left Hillary with all the work.
麦格把所有工作都丢给希拉里来做了
Okay. All done.
好了 都弄好了
What? Are you kidding me? No!
靠 开什么玩笑啊 不是吧
I could just eat you guys up!
我真想把你们从脚到头吃掉
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表