剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
Highway to the danger...
通往危险的公路
Hello?
喂
Yeah, this is Bert's stepmom.
是 我是波特的继母
No, the blond one.
不 金发那个
Wait, what?
等等 什么
So, it's lice.
他长了虱子
Yeah. Yeah.
是的
That's why we're here.
所以我们才在这里
Oh, I'm sorry. It's my first day.
不好意思 我是第一天上班
I'm -- I'm a little overwhelmed.
我有些不知所措
You know, everybody in my family is a nurse.
我家里人全是护士
I actually wanted to be a doctor,
其实我想做医生
but, you know, they all made fun of me.
但家里人都嘲笑我
"Nobody likes you."
"没人喜欢你"
I get it, dad.
我知道的 爸
Listen, do you have any pamphlets or information about lice?
你有关于虱子的小册子或是资料吗
Pamphlets?
小册子
Uh, yeah, okay.
有 好的
Think, Terry. Pamphlets.
想一想 泰瑞 小册子
Yes, here.
在这里
Lice protocol, seizure protocol...
虱子处理规程 癫痫处理规程
No. ...splinter --
不是 倒刺
You skipped it.
你跳过了
I'm sorry?
什么
Lice protoc-- you said that one first.
虱子处理规程 你第一个说的就是这个
I skipped it?
我跳过了吗
I skipped it. Of course. Yes. So I did.
我跳过了 的确是的
Okay.
好了
According to this...
根据这上面所说
Lord. This is bad.
老天 这可不妙
"Until you rid yourself of lice, nits, and bugs,
在清除掉虱子 幼虱及虫卵前
the infected persons are not allowed
被传染的人不允许
back on school property."
回到学校
Well, that includes you.
那也包括你了
Oh, no, I don't -- I don't have --
不 我没有 我没有
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
是的是的
No, that -- that was --
不 这只是
Yeah!
是啊
You for sure have it.
你肯定有
It was just my hair spray. No, no.
只是发胶的缘故而已 不
You need to leave now.
你现在就要离开
Hey, what's up?
什么事
Bert's got lice. We've all got lice.
波特长了虱子 我们都有
Round up the others.
集♥合♥其他人
I'm on it.
马上就办
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's see -- I'm gonna need some condoms
我想想 我需要安全套
and, uh, cigars,
雪茄
some stool softener,
软便剂
and, um
还有
and I couldn't find your lice shampoo.
我没找到除虱洗发露
Hey, Gary, is the lice shampoo on eight or nine?
盖瑞 除虱洗发露在八号♥还是九号♥货道
I think it's on nine!
我想是九号♥
The lice shampoo's for --
除虱洗发露是给...
It's not -- I don't need -- I -- Get it.
不是我用 我不需要 知道了
I'm just constipated, gary!
我只是便秘 盖瑞
All right, guys.
好了 各位
This is what we're gonna do.
接下来我们这样做
Good, you're back. The school called me.
很好 你回来了 学校打了电♥话♥给我
Nobody move, nobody touch, nobody sit.
大家不准动 不准乱摸 不准坐
Everybody, listen to me, and we'll get through this.
大家听我说 我们会战胜这次的困难
Now strip.
脱衣服
Okay, now, as I wash,
我洗头的时候
the rest of you need to pitch in
你们也要帮忙做
with containment and eradication.
遏制及消灭工作
Peter, strip the beds.
皮特 收床单
Hillary, start gathering all the laundry.
希拉里 把要洗的衣服收到一起
And, Kate, listen to me, because this is most important.
凯特 听我说 这是最重要的
Okay. Cappuccino.
好的 卡布奇诺
Making coffee is the most important?
冲咖啡是最重要的吗
Oh, cappuccino isn't coffee.
卡布奇诺不是咖啡
A former barista should know that.
前咖啡侍应生应该知道这点
I was never a barista.
我从未做过咖啡侍应生
Oh. I thought you had a job once.
我还以为你以前工作过
You know what? I'll just have Bert do it.
算了 我让波特去冲
Two shots, no foam -- got it!
双倍加料 不加奶泡 明白
Mom, you need to shampoo my hair next.
妈 下一个就要洗我的
Today's the first day of play rehearsal,
今天是第一次排演
and if I don't show, Alexa Moosewood
如果我不去 亚莉克沙·穆斯伍德
is gonna "Black swan" her way into my part.
会鸠占鹊巢 抢走我的角色
I'm gonna strip the beds. Okay.
我去收床单 好的
I'll wash Hillary's hair.
我帮希拉里洗头发
Here.
来吧
I'll do it.
我来吧
Okay.
好吧
The thing is, I picked up the kids.
问题是 孩子是我接的
I got the shampoo. I bought a special comb.
洗发露是我买♥♥的 我还买♥♥了特制的梳子
And before you even got here,
在你没有来之前
I was kind of running this bitch.
我把这些屌♥事都处理得很好
What did you just call me?
你刚刚叫我什么
No -- I -- no, no, no, no.
不 我... 不是
It means that I-I had everything under control.
我是说 一切都在我的掌握之中
I mean, obviously, you're not a bitch.
很显然 你不是屌♥人
You know, I just think it'd be less confusing for everyone
我只是觉得 如果我指挥你们照做
if I were to lead and you were to follow.
大家会少一点困惑
Well, Diane, you see,
黛安 你看
I have the lice eradication master checklist.
我有根除虱子的做法总清单
Oh, is that the checklist from the school nurse?
是学校护士给的吗
It is, so it's official.
是的 这是官方文件
I wrote that list.
清单是我写的
Hey, Diane, I got your message!
黛安 我收到你的口信了
No, thanks! I just came to check on Bert!
不 谢了 我只是过来看看波特
Hi, Bertie!
你好 小波
You look fancy. Come in.
你真漂亮 进来吧
Ooh, I can't,
我不能进来
'cause I just spent like a fortune
我刚刚花了大价钱
on this brazilian blowout,
做这个柔丝护发
and I'm not allowed to get it wet for three days!
三天都不能打湿头发
Jackie. What?
杰姬 什么
You're probably already infested with lice,
你可能已经染上虱子了
so if you don't get treated,
如果你不接受治疗
you're just going to recontaminate everybody.
你将再次传染所有人
But, Diane, my hair
但是黛安 我的头发
has never looked this good
从来没有这么漂亮过
in my entire life!
这辈子从没有过
Okay!
走了
If you really want to help, you'll get her in here.
如果你真的想帮忙 就让她进来
I mean, you were an usher.
你以前是引座员
Yeah, but I can do more than bring Jackie in the house.
但我能做的不仅是带杰姬进屋
Ooh, you can walk her out when she's done.
她治疗完后 你可以送她出门
Yeah.
是啊
Your cappuccino.
你的卡布奇诺
Perfect, by the way.
顺便说下 太完美了
My cappuccino machine, by the way.
顺便说下 是我的卡布奇诺机冲的
Do you know how to use it?
你知道怎么用吗
Okay! Okay, I'll get Jackie.
好的 我去叫杰姬
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Pineapple?
加菠萝的
Beary white.
白雪熊
I thought you were lost forever.
我还以为永远失去你了
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表