剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
We don't, but saying we do
没有 但是说我们有的话
makes it seem like we're evolving.
就会显得我们在不断进步
But we're not. But she thinks we are!
但我们没有啊 但她以为我们有啊
I'm telling you, it was a really sweet moment, for her.
我跟你说 那对她来说真是很甜蜜的一刻
I mean, I was just giggling on the inside.
我是说 我心里笑得很欢呢
I'm going on record as saying this is a bad idea.
我正式宣告一下 我觉得这是个馊主意
And I was right the last time
上次你穿着卡骆驰洞洞鞋去上班
I said it was a bad idea
我说那是个馊主意
When you wore your crocs to work.
结果证明我说对了吧
Trust me. This is a brilliant idea. Oh, yeah?
相信我 这是个超赞的主意 是吗
Diane is gonna take over our cleanup duty tomorrow.
黛安明天会代替我们去做清扫工作
So we get out of a gross chore,
所以我们可以逃避一场恶心的苦差事
And we get to use fake therapy to go on a real date.
然后顶着心理咨♥询♥的名义去约会
You might be the most romantic little liar I ever knew.
你大概是我认识的最浪漫的小骗子了吧
Except for Roger.
除了罗杰
He stole my heart and my social security card.
他偷了我的心和我的社保卡
Is he the guy who said he was a prince?
就是那个冒充王子的家伙吗
Uh, no, that was Gustav. The albino?
不 那是格斯塔夫 那个患白化病的吗
No, that was Bruno.
不 那是布鲁诺
Who is that lady?
那个女人是谁
Why is she so mad?
她为什么这么生气
They're both sisters, and they're in love with that man.
她们是姐妹 爱上了同一个男人
I don't see what he sees in them.
我不明白他看上她们哪点了
Okay
好了
Can you guys please be quiet?
你们能安静点吗
I'm trying to do my psych homework.
我还得做心理学方面的家庭作业呢
Ah, where you guys going?
你们要去哪儿
Out.
出去
At 3:00 on a weekday?
在工作日的下午3点吗
Oh, boy.
天啊
You're either picking up a new brother,
你们要么是去给我领养一个新弟弟
Or I'm going in for more ADHD tests.
要么就是我要接受更多的注意力不足过动症检测了
New brother! New brother!
新弟弟 新弟弟
Uh, we're just going out.
我们就出去玩玩而已
Uh, Warren, do you worry about those things?
沃伦 你会担心这类事吗
What things?
什么事
I'm here for my spa day.
我今天是来享受水疗的
She's pretty stressed about Tevin,
她因为泰文的事压力很大
So I told her she could come over and swim
所以我跟她说 她可以过来游泳
And use the steam shower. Yeah!
并且使用蒸汽淋浴 是啊
She's gonna do it anyway,
她反正不管怎样都会享用的
So I might as well make it sound like it's my idea.
我还不如做做人情 主动提出来
You'll be gone before we get back, right?
我们回家之前你就会走的 对吧
Uh, yeah. I wouldn't want you to ruin my experience of your home.
是啊 我可不想让你们毁了我享受你们家的过程
Meg. Sorry about that.
麦格 抱歉
Um, didn't know you were coming over.
我不知道你过来了
Why are you guys always here?
你们怎么总在这儿啊
Don't you have, like, eight houses?
你们家不是该有8套房♥吗
We live here. Why are you here?
我们住在这儿 你又为什么在这儿
Meg, you slay me.
麦格 你要笑死我了
You want to hang out?
你想一起玩玩吗
Uh, if "Hang out" means you get me drinks
如果你说的"玩玩"是指你给我拿饮料
While I work on my tan, then sure.
而我继续躺着晒黑 那当然可以了
Uh, great! Yeah, love to.
太好了 是啊 我很乐意
I'll help! I love playing cabana boy.
我来帮忙 我很喜欢扮沙滩服务生
I'll go put on my white blazer!
我去穿上我的白色外套
Sweet. I love a man in white.
太好了 我喜欢穿白衣的男人
Now, where's my iron?
我的熨斗呢
This sucks!
这糟糕透了
I have this stupid psych project on extended adolescence,
我得做一个关于青春期延长化的心理学作业
And I still don't know what my subject is.
我现在还不知道主题该选什么
Shut up, mom! I am at work!
闭嘴 妈 我在工作呢
I am not back-talking!
我不是在顶嘴
You thinking what I'm thinking?
你现在跟我想的一样吗
That I just found my subject?
我刚刚找到主题了吗
No. I might need to borrow your white pants.
不 我可能需要借你的白裤子
Okay, before I order another lobster,
好吧 在我加点一份龙虾之前
Should I feel guilty that we're not in therapy right now?
我是否该为我们没有去接受心理咨♥询♥感到愧疚
Who's to say we're not?
谁说我们没在接受咨♥询♥
Let's practice communicating.
我们来练习一下交流吧
Okay. Fine.
好吧 行
When you say those scallops are amazing,
你刚刚说那些扇贝超好吃
I feel you should pass me one.
我觉得你该递给我一个
And I feel that our relationship could benefit from, uh...
我觉得我们的夫妻关系可以...
Hang on. Let me wiki some therapy terms.
稍等 让我在维基里查几个心理咨♥询♥术语
See? We're so healthy,
瞧吧 我们的关系超健康的
we don't even know what therapy is.
我们都不知道心理咨♥询♥是什么
That was so fun and sneaky.
刚刚真是又好玩又鬼祟
I can't believe we got away with it.
我真不敢相信我们轻松逃脱
I know. Are you as turned on as I am?
我懂的 你也跟我一样欲♥火♥焚身吗
Yes, I am!
是的 没错
Jackie, what are you doing here?
杰姬 你在这儿干什么
Oh, Diane told me you guys are in therapy,
黛安跟我说你们去进行心理治疗了
So I brought over some healing muffins!
所以我带了些治愈松饼来
Well, I got them at Ralphs,
我是在超♥市♥买♥♥的啦
but I put them in my own basket.
但我把它们放进了我自♥制♥的篮子里
But therapy!
不过说到心理咨♥询♥
Yay, us!
耶 我们
I'm so happy for us.
我真为我们感到高兴
A marriage takes three people.
三个人的婚姻
Whatever you do, do not sleep with your therapist.
不管你做什么 都不要跟自己的咨♥询♥师上♥床♥
God, the fantasy is so much better than the reality.
天啊 现实很残酷 不要破坏美好的幻想
So, therapy.
心理咨♥询♥是吧
What's your jam -- freudian? Jungian?
你们喜欢什么疗法 弗洛伊德学说 荣格心理学
Ooh, hypno? Hakomi?
催眠 哈克米冥想疗法
Maybe a little dream therapy is what's rocking your boat?
或者你们采取的是梦境疗法
We're just talking to someone. Just talking.
我们就是随便找个人聊聊 聊聊而已
Just talking. Ooh, good!
就聊聊而已 很好
Who talks first?
谁先开聊的
No, who cries more?
不 谁哭得更多
No -- obviously, this one's a real sleep-weeper.
不对 显然 这家伙很喜欢在睡梦中哭泣
I don't still weep in my sleep, do I?
我在睡梦中才不会哭泣 我有吗
No.
没有
So, who are you seeing?
你们见的是哪位医生
You know, Jackie, it's private.
杰姬 这是私密之事
Private. Okay.
私密 好吧
All right, I can take a hint.
好吧 我懂你的意思
Great. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
You want me to guess.
你是想让我来猜
Okay. I will guess.
好吧 我就猜吧
Dr. Shockley.
肖克利医生
No no?
不 不是吗
Doctor -- dr. Smith. Dr. Johnson?
那就是史密斯医生 约翰逊医生吗
I could go all day, 'cause, I mean, believe it or not,
我可以猜上一整天的 不管你们信不信
I know every shrink in l.A.
我其实认识洛杉矶的所有心理医生
Is it Dr. Patel?
难道是帕特尔医生吗
It's -- it's Dr. "J."
是J医生
Never heard of her. Him.
从没听说过她 是男的
Ah. That's right.
对哦
Men can be doctors, too.
男人也是可以当医生的
He just moved here from...philadelphia.
他刚从费城搬过来
Yeah, and, uh... you know, Jackie,
是啊 你知道的 杰姬
It's all just really new to us,
我们也是最近才经历这些
So we're -- we're -- we're feeling a little bit vulnerable.
所以我们 感觉有点脆弱
Okay! Well, listen.
好吧 听着
If you need me to take Bert for an hour or two, that's great.
如果你们想让我照顾波特一两个小时 完全没问题
I'd be happy to.
我很乐意的
Oh, that's okay. That would be great, actually,
不用了 那就太好了
Because we have that, uh, uh, session tomorrow at 3:00.
因为我们明天下午3点还有个疗程
We do? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表