剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
My goal was to finish what I started.
我的目标是完成自己开始的事
So, when I agreed to take care of you
所以 当我答应要来
and nurse you back to health,
帮助生病的你恢复健康时
I didn't let anything get in my way.
我不会让任何事阻止我
You didn't nurse me back to health.
你不仅没有帮我恢复健康
I'm sicker than I was before.
还让我比原来病得更重了
Oh, you're right, Jackie. He's really negative.
你说得对 杰姬 他的负能量真的好多
Uh, nobody -- nobody asked you.
没人征询你的意见好吗
Jackie, y-y-you trapped me in my bed.
杰姬 你把我困在床上
You cut me off from the outside world.
不让我和外界联♥系♥
You drugged me.
还给我下药
Th-this is like the plot of "Misery."
这简直就是《危情十日》的情节
You know what?
你知道吗
I think you're being a little dramatic,
我认为你反应过度了
because what I did -- what Jackie did
因为我做的事 杰姬为了你
is rearranged her entire schedule, okay?
重排了整天的行程
And I'd like a little bit of gratitude. Goals.
我认为你该好好感谢我 "目标"小组
Goals. Goals. Goals. Goals. Goals.
"目标"小组 "目标"小组 "目标"小组
Goals? You know what?
"目标"小组 你们听好了
You -- you want to know my goal?
你们想知道我的"目标"吗
I want all of you out of my house in 10 seconds,
我希望 十秒钟之内 你们全部滚出我家
or I'm gonna sneeze, scratch, cough...
要不我就打喷嚏 挠痒痒 咳嗽
wheeze, and lick every one of you.
喘大气 再把你们逐个舔个遍
I'm changing the locks, filling in the crawl space,
我要换锁 把通风管道都填实
and boarding up the dog door.
狗洞也封死
Well, that...
那样...
...won't help!
不会有用的
This will only take a minute, Nancy.
我不会耽误你太久的 南希
At first, I was offended that you called me a suck-up,
一开始 你说我是马屁精 让我很生气
but on the ride over here, I realized something.
但在骑车来的路上 我有了新的认识
What you call a "suck-up" I call a "go-getter."
你认为我是马屁精 我觉得我是"志在必得"的人
So I am going to keep go-getting,
我会继续做个"志在必得"的人
because it is going to go-get me places.
因为那会让我实现自己的目标
First, it's going to go-get me into college,
首先 我会将自己送进大学
and then it's going to go-get me into law school,
然后是法学院
and finally, it's going to go-get me a job
最后 我会获得为
clerking for Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor,
大♥法♥院法官索妮雅· 索托马约工作的机会
so suck up on that.
你就看着吧
By the way, this is for you.
还有 这是给你的
It's organic.
有机苹果
So, your mom's mad, and it's kind of my fault.
你妈很生气 我觉得是我的错
And I really wish I could talk to her, but she won't listen.
我真希望能跟她谈谈 但她不愿听我说话
That bites.
那肯定很伤
Can I get some money for some astronaut ice cream?
能不能给我点钱买♥♥宇航员冰淇淋
Come here.
来来来
Why? Shh.
干嘛 别说话
Warren, I know what you're afraid of.
沃伦 我知道你害怕什么
Scissors. Failure.
剪刀 失败
Don't let trying to be perfect
别让追求完美
get in the way of you being happy.
挡住了追求快乐的路
I mean, sure, you can play it safe
当然了 你可以一直打安全牌
and never put yourself out there,
不让自己身处险境
but all that really is, is you just being afraid, you know?
但那说到底 只是你被恐惧控制
Everything great that's ever happened in my life
我生命中所有美好的事情
has been because I've been willing to fall on my face.
都是因为我不怕死的勇气才得到的
You're right. You know what?
你说得对 知道吗
From now on, I'm not gonna focus so much on being so perfect.
从现在起 我不要再对完美过分追求了
You're welcome. Go play.
不客气 玩去吧
Excuse me?
抱歉
And now today's planetarium show,
现在将为大家呈现今天的天文秀
entitled "Math: The Building Block of Space."
《数学: 宇宙空间的基石》
Excuse me?
打断一下
Um, before we begin,
开始之前
there is something I'd like to say.
我有些话想说
Do you see that man?
你们看见那个男人了吗
I know that man.
我认识那个男人
I know him and have talked to him.
我跟那个男人说过话
And...
还有...
I enjoy talking to him.
我很享受跟他说话
And I hope to talk to him again
我希望 还能跟他说上话
sometime in the future.
在未来的某一刻
Thank you.
谢谢
That was beautiful. You did great.
好棒的演讲 你做得好极了
What?
什么
Thank you for your help...Warren.
谢谢你的帮助...沃伦
Huh?
什么
I want you.
我要你
Take me.
来咬我
What?
怎么了
It's official.
证实了
There's no life on Mars.
火星上没有生命
When will they ever learn?
他们什么时候才能学聪明一点
I could have told them that years ago.
我多年前就能告诉他们这个结果了
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表