剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
Pete?
皮特
I think I'm sick.
我感觉我病了
Did you sleep in here all night?
你在这儿睡了一整夜吗
I didn't want to get you sick.
我不想传染你
Plus, I needed to be near a toilet.
再说 我要离厕所近一点
And now we're married.
现在我们已经结婚了
What time is it?
几点了
I have to chaperone Warren's field trip.
我必须去为沃伦的实地考察做监护
Yep. Fever.
没错 发烧了
You're not going anywhere.
你哪儿都别想去
You could wipe out an entire class of sophomores.
你现在出去绝对传染一片高二学生
Nobody cares about sophomores.
没人在乎高二学生
No, get back in your germ tub, all right?
不行 坐回你的细菌浴缸里 好吗
You're staying here.
你就给我待在里面
I'll go on the field trip.
我去参加实地考察
Thank you. Of course.
谢谢你 没事
Oh, one more thing -- Diane is also chaperoning.
还有一件事 黛安也要去当监护人
Are you smiling? Uh, what?
你是在笑吗 什么
Did you just smile? Well, maybe a little.
你刚刚是笑了吗 或许笑了一点点吧
I-I -- I've been wanting to get out of it for weeks.
我 我几周来一直在苦想怎么逃脱
I just didn't know how until to--
我一直不知道该怎么做 直到...
What are you doing? Are you calling a doctor?
你在干什么呢 你是在叫医生吗
No, uh, a healer.
不 是叫治疗师
Hi. Jackie, it's Kate.
嗨 杰姬 我是凯特
No. Listen, Pete's not feeling very well today.
不 听着 皮特今天身体不太舒服
Could you come by and check on him?
你能过来看看他吗
No. I'm sorry I smiled.
不 我很抱歉我笑了
I take the smile back. Come on.
我把那个笑收回 别这样嘛
Oh, of course you can put leaves in our juicer.
你当然可以在我们的榨汁器里放叶子了
Bye.
再见
I see your Diane, and I raise you a Jackie.
我去见你的黛安 但也要让你落入杰姬的魔爪
Can someone come in and kill me?
谁进来杀了我算了吧
You excited about the field trip?
你对实地考察感到开心吗
Yeah, it's fake school.
当然了 那就可以混掉上学日了
And I saved up all my allowance for the gift shop.
我把零花钱都省下来准备在礼品店狂购
What do you want to buy at the gift shop?
你想在礼品店买♥♥什么
Aw, gee, I don't know, Kate.
天 我还真不知道呢 凯特
Oh, how about a whistle that makes you sound like a frog?
买♥♥个叫声像青蛙那样的哨子怎么样
Are you excited?
你开心吗
Yeah, I get to yell at kids and hang out with your mom...
当然了 我可以吼孩子 又可以跟你妈一起玩
For eight hours... in a museum.
那可得8小时呢 而且是在博物馆里
You're worried about her making you feel stupid, aren't you?
你在担心她会让你出洋相 对吧
Oh. Well, thanks, Warren.
真谢你了 沃伦
I hadn't thought of that angle.
我还没从那个角度想过
Sometimes I just wish she were a little nicer to me.
有时候我只是希望她对我和善一些
Maybe she needs to get some. Warren!
或许她需要"性满意足"一下 沃伦
That's a great idea.
那真是个好主意
But you shouldn't be saying that.
但你不该那么说
Oh, look, Kate, we're both adults here,
听着 凯特 我们都是成年人了
And I think it's common knowledge
我觉得这简直是常识啊
that when people get some, they relax.
当一个人性满意足时 就会变得放松
Yeah. I know.
好吧 我知道
I'm just surprised to hear you talk about your mom having sex.
我只是听到你谈论你妈做♥爱♥感到很震惊
That's what "Get some" Means?
"性满意足"是那个意思吗
What'd you think it meant?
你以为是什么意思啊
I don't know -- get some chips, a blanket,
我不知道 得到薯片 毛毯 "心"满意足
whatever makes you happy.
反正是能让你开心的东西
You know, "Get some..." Fill in the blank.
就是 去得到点____满足一下吧
Warren, it means "Sex," And that's okay.
沃伦 那意思就是做♥爱♥ 没关系的
You know, when -- when people are getting it on the regular,
你要知道 当人们拥有规律的性生活时
they chill out.
就会比较淡定从容
And frankly, your idea's a good one.
老实说 那真是个好主意
Your mom needs to get some... sex.
你妈妈需要一些 性♥爱♥
Exactly.
对极了
She needs to get some sex...
她需要一些性♥爱♥
All right.
好了
...with another man.
和别的男人
Hey, everything okay, Bertie?
一切都好吧 小波波
Can you sign dad's signature?
你能代爸爸签个名吗
Now, that depends.
那得看情况了
Is it for a field trip or because you're in trouble?
是为了实地考察 还是你又惹麻烦了
Trouble. Then no.
惹麻烦了 那就不行
Then field trip.
那就是实地考察吧
Okay, what did you do?
好了 你又犯什么事了
"Bert has had to sit out of recess two days in a row
"波特被罚连续两天不准参与课间休息活动
For interrupting class with excessive silliness."
因为他极其愚蠢的行为干扰了整个班级"
What were you doing?
你干什么了啊
Nothing.
没什么
Just reading quietly,
就是安静地看书
sometimes a little dancing, a few bertwheels.
有时候跳点小舞 翻些波特筋斗
Bertwheels?
波特筋斗
They're like cartwheels but with screaming.
就跟普通翻筋斗差不多 不过伴随着尖叫
Ms. Wickersham's your teacher, right?
你们老师是叫威克曼 对吧
Yeah. She was my teacher.
是啊 她曾经也是我的老师
She adores me.
她超喜欢我的
Your big sister's gonna hook you up.
你大姐要替你拉拉关系了
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
Bertwheels!
翻波特筋斗啊
Whoa. Look who hit the wall real hard.
哇 瞧瞧谁病来如墙倒
Wow, I'm glad I sold high.
我真高兴我及早把你转手了
Okay. Perfect.
好吧 太完美了
I am not drinking that.
我可不要喝那个
Okay.
好吧
So, here's the deal. Cool?
接下来是这样的 你听好
This is gonna go in you,
这个必须弄进你身体里
one hole or another.
不从上面的口 就从下面的洞
I choose mouth.
我还是选择从口入吧
If I drink this, you'll leave?
如果我喝了这个 你就会走吗
Uh, yeah. Mm.
当然了
More. More. More.
再喝点 再喝点 再喝点
Bye-bye.
再见
I have to stay and check your pupils in an hour --
我必须留下来 一小时后检查你的瞳孔
Make sure I used the right kind of mushroom.
以确保我用的蘑菇是对的
Right kind of mushroom? Yeah.
对的蘑菇 是啊
Give me that.
把那个给我
No talking. Okay?
不要说话 好吗
'cause you need to rest.
因为你需要休息
They crossed the land bridge, and they came and settled here.
他们跨越了陆桥 来到这里定居
So you've got five minutes to go look
你们接下来有5分钟的时间
at the Mongolian structure, okay?
去参观蒙古人的建筑 好吗
Hi, Diane. So Kate, good.
嗨 黛安 那个 凯特 很好
This is what I need --
我可"真需要"这种状况
"A" kids should be coming out of the hall of birds right now.
A组学生该从鸟类展览馆出来了
Then we'll send half of them up to the whales
然后我们让其中一半去参观鲸
and the other half down to the Asian tapestries, okay?
剩下一半去参观亚洲挂毯 好吗
Okay. Good.
好啊 很好
So, how was your weekend?
你的周末过得怎么样
Anyway, I just went to the bathroom,
总之 我刚刚去上了一趟厕所
so now's a good time for you to go.
现在你可以去了
Then we will round up group "B," check the work sheets,
然后我们召集B组学生 检查他们的作业单
Make sure they're not cheating,
确保他们没有作弊
And I will eavesdrop on group "C."
我会时刻窃听C组的
Eavesdrop?
窃听
Yes, Kate, 90% of chaperoning is prevention.
是的 凯特 90%的监护工作都是为了防范
Jacob wanted to feel up...a dinosaur.
雅各布想"抚弄" 一只恐龙
My eavesdropping prevented that,
我的窃听阻止了那种不雅之事
And now he is going home on the early bus.
现在他要乘坐早班车回家了
Speaking of feeling up Shh.
说到抚弄 嘘
Teenagers. Eavesdropping.
青少年 防窃听
Oh, hey, Diane.
嘿 黛安
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表