剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
I'm not a hooker.
我不是个妓♥女♥
Good! How'd it go, babe?
真棒 进行得怎么样 宝贝
Great!
好极了
Just taking a leisurely drive in my rented ferrari
开着我租来的法拉利 悠闲地兜几圈
with a government official judging my every move.
车上还有个政♥府♥官员 评判着我的每一个动作
One last judgment.
最后一个评判项目
I need you to parallel park.
我要你来一次路边泊车
It's Los Angeles. We valet.
这里是洛杉矶 那种活泊车员做就行了
Babe, you got this.
宝贝 你可以的
Just dive right into it.
勇敢上吧
There you go.
好了
Just think of it as a million priuses! Yeah!
把它想成价值百万的普锐斯车 加油
Okay, easy.
好的 冷静
Stop! Stop!
停 停
You failed.
你没通过
Can I pay you?
我能付钱买♥♥通你吗
That's bribery.
你这是行贿
You don't have a number?
是人都有个价 你没有吗
I like your wife.
我喜欢你老婆
That's -- that's not gonna happen.
那是 不可能的
If you're here for the lobsters, forget it!
如果你们是来抢龙虾的 别想了
Oh, no.
不是的
We just felt bad, so we decided to make your favorite,
我们感觉很内疚 所以做了你最喜欢吃的东西
A B.L.T.
培根生菜番茄饼
With extra "B," Just the way you like it.
多加培根哦 完全是你的最爱
So, I wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier.
我想为我之前的行为道歉
I was rude.
我很无礼
And nasty. Just rude.
而且很残暴 就无礼而已
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, I had dreamt of this.
我其实梦见过这一幕
We've only been gone a few hours.
我们只走开了几小时而已
I took a nap.
我睡了个午觉
What were you so tired from?
你是做了什么这么累啊
Blessed be the day.
上帝保佑你
I'll make you some tea.
我给你们泡壶茶吧
Okay, are you happy?
好了 你开心了吗
I am so proud of you, Diane!
我真的很为你骄傲 黛安
Oh, my god!
天啊
We never got the gift certificate.
我们还没买♥♥礼券
What are we going to get him?
我们要送他什么礼物啊
Um, we could go to the mall. It's rush hour.
我们可以去一趟商场 现在是高峰时段
How about some chimes?
不如买♥♥一些钟玲吧
Peter does hate wind chimes.
皮特很讨厌风铃
This is fun!
真是太有趣了
I mean, really hard to drive.
我是说 真不容易驾驶
But, babe, look! We're here!
宝贝 快看 我们到了
Phase three, rustique.
第三阶段 拉斯迪克餐厅
This hotel has two bars. One of them only serves water.
这家酒店有两个酒吧 其中一个只供应水
How cool is that?
多酷啊
Honey, I just want to go home.
亲爱的 我只想回家
No. It's your birthday.
不要啊 今天是你生日
We're here to have fun!
我们是来找乐子的
Why is this so important to you?
为什么这事对你就那么重要
You're turning 50. 50!
你50岁了 50岁啊
That's half of 100, okay? So stop fighting it.
那都是半百了 别再抗争了
Stop freaking out about it.
别再惊惶失措
Just accept it, and let's go have fun.
老实接受吧 然后好好享受乐趣
I'm fine with 50. I'm accepting it.
我觉得50岁并没有什么 很乐意接受
Are you accepting it?
你接受这个事实了吗
Yes! I'm accepting it!
是的 我正在学着接受呢
You're the one who's not accepting it.
是你不肯接受这个现实吧
Really? Yeah!
真的吗 是啊
Trench coat, ferrari,
风衣 法拉利
Super-trendy hotel with a water bar?
带有水吧的超时尚酒店
Are you having my mid-life crisis?
你是在经历我的中年危机吗
Oh, it's just -- it's so weird, you know?
真的 觉得好怪 你知道吗
I-I love going to bed early and getting up early.
我喜欢早睡早起
And -- and -- and -- and drinking at home.
以及 以及 在家喝酒
And I love pajama pants!
我超爱穿睡裤
Who doesn't?
谁不喜欢啊
I know!
就是啊
I should be out dancing and --
我应该在外面疯狂跳舞
And staying up until 3:00 in the morning!
不到凌晨3点不睡觉
Is that what you want?
那是你想要的吗
No!
不
So, you're uncomfortable being too comfortable getting older?
你变老的过程太舒服 反而觉得不太容易接受吗
Yes!
是的
Let's do this.
我们开始吧
Let's go party our asses off.
我们去享受疯狂派对吧
Let's go.
走吧
All yours.
归你处置了
We're gonna rage all night long.
我们要彻夜狂欢
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
So loud!
太吵了
How do people talk in there?
人们在里面怎么聊天啊
I think that deejay was two people in one shirt.
我觉得那个DJ好像是双人合一
Thank you.
谢谢了
Delish.
真好吃
So, you'll eat bacon, but not lobster?
你愿意吃培根 却不吃龙虾吗
Lobsters are alive.
龙虾还活着呢
Bacon just comes from that weird slimy bag.
培根肉都是从那个黏糊糊的袋子里拿出来的
Well, Bert, you know "Charlotte's web"?
波特 你知道《夏洛特的网》这本书吗
Yeah.
知道
You know how the spider saves the pig?
你知道蜘蛛是怎么救下那头猪的吗
Yeah.
知道
You know what she saves him from?
你知道她救下他 让他免受什么之灾吗
Oh, no.
不知道
From being delicious, crispy bacon.
让他免于变成美味香脆的培根
Then I'll just eat fish sticks.
那我就只吃鱼块好了
"Finding nemo"?
《海底总动员》
More like eating nemo.
更像是吃掉小丑鱼尼莫吧
Hamburgers?
汉堡呢
The cow jumped over the moon...
牛跳过了月亮[儿歌♥]
And into the meat grinder.
跳进了绞肉机
That's right, Bert.
没错 波特
You've eaten everything that's ever been on your pajamas.
你睡衣图案上的所有动物肉 你都吃过了
Happy birthday, baby.
生日快乐 宝贝
This is a happy medium.
这才是快乐的中庸之道
One drink here, in bed by 9:00.
在这儿喝一杯 9点上♥床♥睡觉
Maybe stop at paco's tacos.
或许可以路过一下玉米卷店
Come here.
过来
I want to dance with my wife on my birthday.
我想在生日这天和我妻子跳一支舞
It's the curse.
是诅咒
We're never celebrating your birthday again.
我们再也不要庆祝你的生日了
It's my birthday.
今天是我生日
It's cursed.
但却被诅咒了
Salami? A pig.
意大利腊肠 猪肉
Roast beef? A cow.
烤牛肉 牛
Gyros? A lamb.
旋转烤肉 羊羔
Chicken nuggets? Uh, chicken.
鸡块 鸡
Wait, what about hot dogs?
等等 那热狗呢
Turkey or beef.
火鸡肉或牛肉做的
Bologna?
波隆那香肠
Nobody knows.
没人知道是什么做的
I'll eat bologna!
那我就吃波隆那香肠了
Sounds like it's gonna be another windy one.
听上去又要风雨大作了啊
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表