剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
Buddy, you think you got enough ketchup on that corn?
小家伙 你覺得玉米上的番茄醬夠了嗎
No, I think I can still see some yellow.
不 我還可以看到黃色的玉米
God. It's so great without Hillary.
老天 希拉里不在太好了
I mean, don't get me wrong. I love her like a sister.
別誤會 我喜歡她這個妹妹
But this booth is so much roomier!
但這個隔間沒她寬敞多了
Oh! I got a text from Allie!
哇塞 收到艾麗的短♥信♥
Ooh, a text from a lady.
女生的短♥信♥
What does it say?
說什么
Um, it says, "Math sucks, huh?"
她說 數學真惡心 對吧
She's totally into you. What?
她喜歡你 什么
Yeah. The "Huh?" tells you everything.
對 "對吧"說明了一切
She could have said "Math sucks."
她可以說 數學真惡心
But instead she said, "Math sucks, huh?"
但她卻說了 數學真差勁對吧
Oh, yeah. That is beautifully put.
對 用詞真不錯
Remember sentences?
還記得句型嗎
Do you like Allie or do you like like her
你是比較喜歡艾麗 還是戀人那種很喜歡
or do you just, like, like her.
還是說只是朋友那種喜歡
I mean, she ticks all my boxes.
她是我喜歡的類型
She's awesome, we're both right-handed,
她非常棒 我們都是右撇子
we both have the same backpack,
背包也一樣
and she's got a butt that just don't quit.
而且她的屁屁非常翹
Sex-ay!
性感
Sex-ay! Come on! Sex-ay!
性感 來吧 性感
Uh, guys, ix-nay on the sex-ay.
小伙子們 別這么大聲說性感
What should I text back? Oh, I-I know.
我應該怎么回 我知道了
I'll tell her that she was in my dream last night.
我告訴她我昨晚夢到她了
No. No.
不行 不行
Okay, here's what you write. "Totes."
你就回 絕對的
But not yet. You send it in an hour.
現在不發 一小時后回
You hang out with a lot of cool people.
你和許多酷孩子一起玩
You're a busy guy. No, I'm not.
你很忙 我不忙
You're doing way too many things
你要做的事太多
to be able to text back right away. No, I don't.
不能立刻回短♥信♥ 我沒有
Okay, Warren, we know that, but Allie doesn't know that.
沃倫 我們知道 但艾麗不知道
Trust Kate on this. Against all odds,
相信凱特的話 在不可能的情況下
she landed a man 20 years her senior
她用非常翹的屁屁
with a butt that just won't quit.
俘獲了大她20歲男人的心
Oh, my god! I lost a tooth!
我的天 我掉了顆牙齒
My man! Let me see! Let me see! Let me see!
了不起 給我看
All right! Oh, my god!
好的 我的天
If I suck hard enough, I can drink my own blood.
如果我用力吸 我可以喝到自己的血
Cool. I love licking this hole!
酷 我喜歡舔這個洞
Okay, buddy. You ready?
小家伙 準備好了嗎
Pete, this better be an emergency
皮特 最好是緊急事件
because I'm at a silence retreat in a phone-free yurt
因為我在無手機帳篷中做沉默修行
and I haven't spoken in two days.
我已經兩天沒說話了
Mom, I lost my tooth!
媽 我的牙齒掉了
Oh, and, Jackie, a girl texted me
杰姬 一個女生給我發短♥信♥
and I'm going to text back "Totes."
我準備回 絕對的
What a great day!
多美好的一天
Oh, Bert, Bert, you're becoming a man.
波特 你要變成男人了
I remember when you were just a little baby
我還記得你是小寶寶時
on a plane flying to us.
坐在飛機上到我們家
I will see you tonight.
我們今晚見
I lost a tooth a month ago
我一個月前掉了顆牙齒
and nobody said they were proud of me.
沒人說為我驕傲
You chipped your tooth on a candle.
你的牙齒在啃蠟燭時弄缺了
It smelled like cinnamon rolls.
那蠟燭聞起來像是肉桂卷
Now Jackie gets to do the tooth fairy for the first time.
現在杰姬可以第一次扮牙仙了
I'm not gonna like it, Kate.
我不會喜歡的 凱特
Wow, I guess I didn't realize
我還真不知道
how big of a deal losing a tooth was.
掉牙齒是這么大一件事
You and Jackie seem so excited.
你和杰姬看起來好激動
You know, I want to be into these moments.
我也想融入這一刻
I want to be like, "Whoa! Look at this moment! A tooth!"
我想這樣 哇 看這一刻 一顆牙齒
See? It just feels forced.
瞧 太勉強了
Things hit parents in different ways.
父母感動的事情各有不同
Diane cried the first time Hillary took a standardized test.
希拉里第一次參加標準化考試時 黛安哭了
Jackie lost it the first time Bert said he loved Indian food.
波特第一次說喜歡印度菜時 杰姬樂癲了
And, me, I'm just -- I'm a sucker for body parts --
我只是對身體部位特別熱衷
Teeth, toenails, hair, foreskin.
牙齒 腳趾甲 頭發 包皮
No, wait, uh, Diane got the foreskin in the divorce.
等等 離婚時黛安把包皮拿走了
I guess some of what you said made me feel better.
我想你說的有些話讓我好受了一些
Bag hole! Bag hole!
袋洞 袋洞
What's a bag hole? Are you okay?
什么袋洞 你還好嗎
Is this a stroke? What?
中風了嗎 什么
I made a special little
我用餐巾
napkin carrying case for Bert's tooth.
把波特的牙齒包了起來
I put it in this bag, and now bag hole!
我放在了這個袋子里 現在有袋洞
Babe, why did you put it in a napkin?
寶貝 你為什么放在餐巾里
I would have put it in one of those little containers
是我就會放在那種裝
that they put the parmesan cheese in.
帕瑪森芝士的小盒子里
Would you? Would you have?
你會嗎 會嗎
You sure you want to go with that tone?
你確定要用這個語氣嗎
N-no. I don't want to go with that tone.
不 我不想用這個語氣
I -- I'm just -- I'm getting worked up
我只是 我激動了
because if we don't find Bert's tooth,
如果我們找不到波特的牙齒
Jackie's gonna flip her lid.
杰姬會發瘋的
Okay. Just calm down.
好的 冷靜
If it's not in the bag,
如果不在袋子里
it's either in your car or back at mama saucy's.
那就要么在車上 要么在"媽媽醬醬"餐廳
Yes. Okay.
是的 沒事了
Yes. Thank you. Back on the same side.
是的 謝謝 我們又是同一隊了
Brilliant.
太聰明了
Okay, I'm gonna go back to mama saucy's.
我回"媽媽醬醬"餐廳
You check my car.
你檢查我的車
Okay. Go. Go!
好的 快去
Go! Go! Okay.
快去 好的
The car is, like, right there.
車不就在門外嘛
Okay, I found my sleeping bag,
我找到了睡袋
the living room is spotless, and breakables are hidden.
客廳一塵不染 易碎品藏起來了
I think that's everything.
我覺得一切都處理妥當了
Mm, what smells good?
什么這么香
I'm testing out a new mulled cider recipe.
我在試驗一種新的加糖蘋果酒食譜
Tomorrow when your friends walk in,
明天你朋友來時
they will enter an aromatic wonderland.
她們會進入芳香仙境
Mom, you are the best.
媽 你最棒了
Well, it's a special occasion.
這是特殊場合
Your first high-school sleepover.
你的第一個高中借宿派對
I am so happy we're doing this at your house.
真開心派對在你家舉行
I mean, these are the student-government girls.
她們是學生會的
They literally rule the school.
她們幾乎統治著整個學校
Democratically, of course. Of course.
當然是民♥主♥的 當然
Dad would have just ordered pizza.
爸只會點披薩
Pizza? Yeah.
披薩 對
How trite.
真沒新意
Right?
是吧
This is going to be the best night ever.
這將是最棒的一晚
Because you are the coolest.
因為你最酷了
Because we're the coolest.
因為我們最酷了
Gummy bear.
小熊糖
Canadian penny.
加拿大硬幣
Shania Twain CD? Oh, hey, Kate?
仙妮亞·唐妮的CD 凱特
I have a question about what to text Allie.
關于回艾麗的短♥信♥我想問你
Oh. Are you looking for some gum?
你在找香口膠嗎
I'd love a piece if you can find any.
你找到的話我想吃
Uh, no. Your dad lost Bert's tooth.
不 你♥爸♥弄丟了波特的牙齒
Epic napkin fail.
史詩性的餐巾失敗
Yeah. I mean, total epic monster fail.
對 絕對的史詩性巨大失誤
So, um, where are we at with this sexting?
"短性♥息♥"現在是什么情況
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表