剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
真酷 那老兄穿了乳环
Cool, that dude's got a nipple ring.
噢 老天
Oh, for god's sakes.
我没时间送回蛋糕店
God, I don't have time to take this back to the bakery.
那我送去吧
Okay, I will take it to the bakery.
这太不合适了
This is entirely inappropriate.
- 谢谢 - 让开一下 - 好的
- Thank you. - Move your girth. - Yes.
肉串棒棒糖 嘿杰里米 接住
Meat lollipop! Hey, Jeremy, catch!
不行 出去 出去
No! Out. Out!
- 彼得 - 真棒 我的新衬衫
- Pete. - Great. My new shirt.
嘿 彼得 彼得
Hey, Pete. Pete!
你... 你还是跟戴安一起去吧 好吗
Maybe... maybe you should just go with Diane, okay?
休息一下
Just take a break.
- 不 不 不 - 我怕你在这儿会心脏病发作
- No. No, no, no. - I'm afraid that you might have a heart attack.
也许你是对的
You know what? Maybe you're right.
- 保护家里 - 没问题
- Protect our home. - Will do.
嗨 女士们
Oh, hi, ladies.
真高兴你们能来
Hi, I'm so glad you could make it.
- 最近好吗 - 很高兴见到你 - 你真行啊
- Hi. How are you? - Great to see you. - You!
家里真温馨
Yeah, yeah, what a lovely home.
家里真棒
Lovely home.
- 对啊 - 谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
- 院子也布置得很棒 - 漂亮的院子
- And what a lovely yard. - Lovely yard.
- 没错 - 谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
喔 那是个踩高跷的吞火魔术师吗
Wow, is that a fire-eater on stilts?
没错 他正为我吞火呢 我好幸福
Yes! He's eating fire for me! I feel so blessed!
太棒了
So precious.
- 祝福他 太可爱了
- Bless his heart. That's adorable.
你们一起出去看看呗
Well, why don't you ladies head outside,
- 我一会儿过去 - 好啊 - 当然
- and I'll catch up in a bit. - Great. - Sure.
- 太好了 - 一会见
- Great. - Yeah. Bye-bye.
听起来很有趣
Oh, yeah. That sounds fun.
真是一群烂女人 是吧
What a bunch of Bee-yotches, huh?
我就知道我们早晚会成为朋友的
Actually, oh, I think we're finally becoming friends.
我是说 我们刚进行了第一次对话
I mean, we just had our first real conversation.
他们刚刚问了好多问题
They asked me questions and everything.
醒醒吧 国税局还问了我好多问题呢
Big whup. The I.R.S. asks me tons of questions.
那并不代表我们是朋友
Doesn't mean we're friends.
相信我 她们都不是善类
Trust me, those girls are nasty,
很难搞
and not the good nasty.
你在看那双很酷的鞋吗
You checking out those sweet kicks?
不 穿那双鞋的男孩儿
No. The boy wearing them.
你怎么不去跟他搭个讪
Why don't you go over there and talk to him...
就那句 轻松搞定
You know, seal the deal.
管它什么意思
Whatever that means.
别扯了 我是说 我很紧张
No way. I mean, I'm too nervous.
他看起来真酷 还带着项链
He seems really cool. He's wearing a necklace.
我去替你跟他聊聊 检验一下
Let me talk to him for you, check him out,
看他配不配得上我的小妹妹
Make sure he's good enough for my little sis.
好 但别让我丢人
Okay. But don't embarrass me.
收到
Roger that.
沃伦大侦探要出击了 完毕
Detective Warren is on the case. Over.
这有线索 这有线索
Here, clues. Here, little clues.
哦 不 各位 我没事
Oh, no, guys. I'm okay.
- 我摔了背 - 没事的 真的没事
- I broke my back! - It's all right. Really, really.
这得等多久了
This is gonna take forever.
他们已经浪费我够多时间了
Well, they've already wasted enough of my time.
他们在排队
Uh, there's a line.
你觉得规则不是给你定的
You think that rules don't apply to you.
没错 我们约会第一天就告诉你了
Yes, that's what I told you on our first date.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我们在排队 女士
Uh, there is a line, lady.
是医生
It's "Doctor."
很抱歉
I apologize.
她经常这样
She's normally exactly like this.
不好意思 你
Excuse me, you.
你觉得这个能给一个八岁孩子
Do you think that this cake was meant
作生日蛋糕吗
For an 8-year-old's birthday?
我能问问这是什么意思吗
Can I ask w-what was it meant for?
我不能说
Oh, I can't tell you.
客户的资料我们是要严格保密的
No, we take the confidentiality of our customers very seriously.
我们就是凭这点出名的
That's what we're known for.
很好 因为我还以为你们是因为
Good, because I thought you were known
给小孩子做色情蛋糕才出名的呢
For giving porno cakes to children.
拜托 您可以给我们换个合适的蛋糕吗
Would you just give us the correct cake, please?
嗨 大家好 是我伯特来了
Hello, everyone. It's me, Bert.
我们听不到
We can't hear you!
凯特 这个麦克不管用
Kate, my mike isn't working.
好 我去搞定 先即兴表演一下
Okay, I'm on it. Just...vamp.
欢迎大家的到来 好想吸你们的血
Welcome! I Want to suck your blood!
我要到八岁了
I'm turning eight!
不会吧 凯特居然搞来一块魔毯
Seriously, Kate? A magic carpet.
- 真是俗气 - 真俗气
- So tacky. - So tacky!
哦 上帝啊 搞个吞火魔术师也太夸张了吧
Oh, god. And the fire-eater's so over the top.
真夸张过头了
So over the top.
一个由原脱衣舞♥女♥策划的派对 你还能指望什么好的
What do you expect from a party planned by a former stripper?
搞啥
What?!
这什么 不
What? No --
- 杰基 - 我在呢
- Jackie. - I'm right there with you.
没人碰这些草莓冰淇淋
No one's touching the strawberry.
而那不勒斯如以往一样 还是个笑话
As usual, Neapolitan's a joke.
不是这个 那几个足球妈妈以为我曾经是脱衣舞♥女♥
No, the soccer moms think I used to be a stripper --
- 脱衣舞♥女♥啊 - 嗯 你知道的 整天光着大长腿
- A stripper! - Well, you know, legs for days...
嗅起来如香草
Smell like vanilla,
总有零钱去自动售货机买♥♥东西
You always have singles for the vending machine --
我晓得
I could see it.
杰基 我难以相信她们拒我于千里之外
Jackie, I can't believe they've been shutting me out
是因为一些愚蠢的谣言
Because of some stupid rumor.
这算什么 是还在高中吗
I mean, what is this? High school?
我不知道 家庭教育的结果吧
I wouldn't know -- homeschooled.
好吧 我要去澄清事实
Okay, well, I'm just gonna go set the record straight.
不 你现在不能去
No! You can't do that now.
会大吵大闹引起围观的
It'll make a scene.
我不在乎 她们不能继续这样看我
I don't care. They can't keep thinking this about me.
这样如何 这个怎么样
How about this? How about this?
呃 我替你和她们谈谈
Uh, I'll talk to the moms for you,
你尽可能保持女主人的风范
And you stay hostess with the mostest.
我来驱散那个"下流小娼妇"的谣言 怎么样
I'll dispel that "Dirty little hooker" Rumor, huh?
是脱衣舞♥女♥ 脱衣舞♥女♥
S-stripper. A stripper.
哦 我原以为所有脱衣舞♥女♥都是妓♥女♥呢
Oh, I thought all strippers hooked.
快点 走啊
Come on! Go!
美国已不再高效
America has lost its hustle.
我告诉过你 应该走日落大道
I told you we should have taken Sunset.
我宁愿舍近求远 保持移♥动♥
Well, I would rather take the long way and be moving
也不愿在近路上被卡死
than take the short way and be stuck.
这就是为什么当年在西班牙
Which is why we drove through
我们开车走了奔牛节的路线
The running of the bulls in Spain.
车被牛顶破了 保险公♥司♥不愿理赔
Insurance did not cover horn holes.
哦 看吧 那次经历都把你塑造成一个男人了
Oh, come on. That ride made a man out of you.
我受够了 转弯了
Enough of this. I'm turning.
戴安 戴安 等等交通灯指示
Diane. Diane! Just wait for the light!
恭喜你 违规了
And congratulations. You have broken the law.
噢 彼得 你总是小题大做
Oh, Peter, always the drama queen.
我不过是想高效一点
I was just being efficient.
我希望那个交叉口有摄像机
I hope that intersection had a camera.
然后把拍到的照片贴在杯子上
I want that picture on a mug.
你好 朋友
Bonjour, amigo.
我是沃伦·哈里森 小主人的哥哥
Warren Harrison, brother of the host.
你好 朋友 我是格拉汉姆·利普席次 一个舞者
Salutations, friend. Graham Lipschitz, dancer.
那么 呃 你女朋友怎么评价你的舞蹈
So, uh, what does your girlfriend think about all your dancing.
她毫不在意
She doesn't care.
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表