剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
Kate... Come with me.
凯特 跟我来
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
Come on.
快走
I'm...so sorry, Diane.
我真的很抱歉 黛安
You called my kids...
你骂我的孩子是...
I know. I know. I screwed up!
我知道 我知道 我搞砸了
Well, you certainly did.
你确实搞砸了
And you clearly have a very strong command
而且你对英语这门语言显然掌握得很娴熟
of certain parts of the english language.
可以操纵最恶毒的语言骂人
But those are things that you don't say out loud.
但那种话你是不可以大声骂出来的
You think them, okay?
你可以在心里默默吐槽 懂吗
I would have loved to have seen the look on their faces.
我真想看看他们当时的表情
Wait, so, you're not mad at me? No.
等等 所以你不生我的气吗 不气
They put you through the wringer, and you held tough.
他们让你经受了巨大磨难 你保持了坚强
So I'm so proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Why are you gesturing like a crazy person?
你为什么像疯了一样打手势
They're watching.
他们在偷看呢
I have the peripheral vision of a hammerhead shark.
我的外周视觉跟双髻鲨一样敏锐
You can't afford to lose their respect.
你不能失去他们的尊重
Oh, wow. Mom's really giving it to her.
哇 老妈真把她教训得够惨的
Kate's screwed.
凯特完蛋了
Now, that said, you need to find a balance
也就是说你必须在
Between being a complete pushover
一个完全软弱的干闲差的人
And an out-of-control rage monster,
和一个失控的愤怒怪物间找到平衡点
which you've been both.
你显然同时属于这两种极端
So find just a happy medium.
所以你得找到一个中间点
Now yell back at me.
现在对我吼吧
Thank you, Diane.
谢谢你 黛安
I really appreciate all your support.
我真的很感激你全部的支持
And I'm so sorry that I swore at your kids.
我很抱歉我骂了你的孩子
I...Really think they're great, and...
我真的 觉得 他们很棒
Even Hillary.
甚至希拉里也很棒
Wait. I think she just said my name. Go.
等等 她好像提到我的名字了 快撤
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
快撤 快撤 快撤 撤
Okay, now that I'm keeping score,
好了 这一轮是我记分的
I have Bert at 62, I am at 49,
波特62分 我49分
And Jackie is at 15 throws, 12 kicks, and 6 lost balls.
杰姬扔了15次 踢了12次 弄丢6个球
Hey, kid, hurry up.
嘿 小子 快点
Don't talk to my son like that.
不要那样跟我儿子说话
Shut up.
闭嘴
Don't say "Shut up." Really?
不要说闭嘴 不是吧你
"Shut up" Is mean! Don't say that.
闭嘴二字太刻薄了 不准说
Shut up.
闭嘴
Don't tell her to shut up.
不许命令她闭嘴
I'm not saying "Shut up." I'm telling her not to say it.
我没说"闭嘴" 我是让她别说
That's incredibly rude.
那是超级没礼貌的
What's going on over here?
这边是怎么回事
They keep yelling at us.
他们不停对我们吼
"Yelling"? We're trying to teach these millennials some manners.
吼 我们是想教会这些新生代要懂礼貌
Just let us play through. No! Just "Shut up."
让我们玩 不行 闭嘴吧你
I'm not telling her to shut up.
我不是在命令她闭嘴
I'm just telling her not to say "Shut up."
我只是让她别说"闭嘴"二字
Ma'am, sir, if you keep harassing other golfers,
女士 先生 如果你们继续骚扰其他客人
We'll have to make you walk the plank.
我只能让你们走木板了
That means ban you.
那意思就是把你们驱逐出去
Shut up!
闭嘴吧你
Shut your trap!
闭上你的臭嘴
Zip it!
紧紧合上吧
Put your mouths together and have a shut party!
闭上你的臭嘴 自己玩去吧
Okay, that's it!
好了 够了
Go to the parking lot without claiming your deposit.
滚去停车场吧 押金别想要了
We're banned?
我们被驱逐了
Next time, we get ice cream?
下次我们还是吃冰激凌好啦
Okay! I love ice cream.
好啊 我超爱冰激凌的
You know what flavor I want?
你知道我想吃哪种口味的吗
What? Orange sherbet!
哪种 橙子果露
Is he doing a pirate voice?
他是在模仿海盗的声音吗
Don't even know.
鬼知道啊
Are you done?
你们吃完了吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, Kate...Sorry.
凯特 对不起
I was thinking of reading a book and going to sleep.
我打算看本书 然后就去睡觉了
Sure.
好啊
What's going on? Just parenting.
怎么回事 尽为人母之职而已
Kate, uh...Sorry to interrupt,
凯特 抱歉打断你们
but I finished the nightstand.
我把床头灯弄好了
And, um, I'm gonna go do my homework now, so...
我现在准备去做家庭作业 所以...
Not bad, right?
不赖吧
I'm starting to get the hang of it.
我已经开始掌握诀窍了
Very impressive.
非常了不起
"'how does your client plead?'.
"你的委托人申请何种辩护
"Judge Anderson asked as he reached for his gavel.
安德森法官在拿起小木槌时问了一句
'aroused,' Sydney purred back."
"欲♥火♥燃烧" 希德妮小声嘀咕
It's just an early draft.
那只是一份初稿
I-I don't know what it is. Is it a short story...
我也不知道是什么 算是短篇故事吗
Trilogy? Maybe it's nothing. I don't know.
三部曲之一 或许什么都不是 我也不知道
Uh, well, babe, I-I-I...
宝贝 我...
The name Jacob Esquire is a great pen name,
雅各布·艾斯卡尔是个很棒的笔名
And I really appreciate... aspects of the title.
我真的很欣赏你取的小说名
Great, great.
很好 很好
Uh, uh, thank you. Uh, you know what?
谢谢 你知道吗
I'm gonna keep the title "The magistrate's lover,"
我打算继续沿用《法官的情人》这一书名
And I've got -- I -- already, I got new adventures...
我 已经 想好了新的精彩故事
Coming to me.
灵感爆发
Let's see.
瞧瞧看
"The magistrate...shivered beneath his robes.
"法官大人 那长袍下的身体在颤抖
'I wonder if she can tell I'm naked under it.'"
我想知道 她是否察觉到我的长袍下一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
That's good.
好棒
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表