剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
所以 我们在加勒比海岸的图卢姆度的蜜月
So, we're on our honeymoon in Tulum...
自始至终都光着上身
And we're topless the whole time.
- 所有人都光着上身 - 是啊
- E-everyone's topless. - Yeah.
突然间 莫名其妙下起了大雨
And all of a sudden, it starts raining out of nowhere.
哦 这位突然又想吃鳄梨
Oh! This one wants avocado all of a sudden.
我当时这样 "哦 不是吧" 她就...总之 长话短说
I'm like, "Oh, no." And she ... anyway, long story short,
我们最后爱爱了一整晚
we just end up making love all night long.
- 我得去趟洗手间 - 去吧
- Okay. I'm gonna hit the ladies' room. - Oh, okay.
嗯 只好看着那个美臀走出视线
Well, we'll just watch that tuchus go. Mmm!
凯特
Kate!
- 哦 嗨 - 嗨
- Oh, hi. - Hi.
- 很高兴看到杰基这么幸福 - 是啊
- It's so nice seeing Jackie so happy. - Mm-hmm.
听说她的泡菜生意做得很成功是一回事
It's one thing to hear about her successful pickle business,
- 但找个人一起分享这一切... - 是啊
- but to find someone to share it with... - Yeah.
你知道 要我都不会称之为一笔生意
You know, I wouldn't even call it a business.
- "泡菜就选我"更像是个泡菜王国 所以... - 是啊
- "Pickle me this" Is more of an empire, so... - Yeah.
你也为自己找到个绝佳的位置 对吧
And you found yourself a pretty sweet situation, huh?
是吗
Right.
- 你是什么意思 - 得了吧 杰基都跟我说了
- What do you mean? - Oh, come on. Jackie told me.
她负责挣钱
She makes the money,
你就负责在家把钱保管好
and you stay home and keep it right and tight.
- 她的原话 不是我杜撰的 - 我妻子在开玩笑呢
- Her words, not mine. - That's my wife joking.
开玩笑 我是说 我当然...也工作
Joking, I mean, 'cause... I do things.
我也工作的 还是很重要的工作
I do things. I do important things.
哦 不好意思 比如
Oh, I'm sorry. Like what?
- 比如... - 嗯哼
- Oh, like what? - Mm-hmm.
好吧 真不敢相信她竟然没告诉你
Wel... well, I can't believe she didn't tell you.
比如 我今天早上四点一刻起床
I mean, like, today I woke up at 4:15 A.M.,
- 大清早 - 嗯哼
- in the morning... - Mm-hmm.
起床后去医院 用一位死者的韧带
...to get up and go and reattach a floating patella
给一个胖男人固定住了浮髌骨
with a cadaver ligament to a fat man.
没错 我这么做是因为我是一位骨科医师
Yep, and I did that because I am an orthopedic surgeon
我念过斯坦福 就是那样
who went to Stanford. That's right.
现在容我失陪一下
Now if you'll excuse me,
我已经憋尿十分钟了
I've been needing to go pee for the past 10 minutes.
所以 你知道 我若拖延时间 会死人的
So, you know, when I hold it in... people die.
真是太棒了 那个家伙简直像...
That was so awesome! That one guy was like...
另外一个家伙这样...
and the other guy was like...
真是太酷了
Oh! That was so cool!
你知道吗 我要尽一切努力来这里
You know what? I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get here,
即便这意味着每周得学习五小时
even if that means studying five hours every week.
记得日程里给我留些时间
Well, make sure and schedule some "Me" Time.
我永远有时间陪你的
I'll always have time for you.
大学 我来啦
Whoo! College!
听到没 感觉像是我这个爸爸做得很成功
Hear that? The sound of me crushing it as a dad.
不不 那些也是我的
Oh, no, no. Those are mine, too.
希拉里 三盘炸薯条哎
Hillary, three plates of fries?
- 亲爱的 - 谁在乎
- Sweetheart? - Who cares?
- 嘿 亲爱的 科学营... - 我的人生没戏了
- Hey, sweetie, how was science... - My life is over!
...怎么样 怎么说
...camp. How do I put this?
- 来大姨妈了吗 - 彼得 太可怕了
- Is aunt period in town? - Oh, Peter, it was awful.
我们女儿有生以来第一次
For the first time in our daughter's life,
不是房♥间里
she wasn't the smartest
最聪明的人 对此我竟然无能为力
person in the room, and there was nothing I could do to help her.
你跟她谈过吗 她怎么说
Did you talk to her? What did you say?
我愣住了 我试着讲讲我自己的经历
I froze up. I tried to draw on personal experience,
但我能想到的唯一一次失败就是
but the only failure I could think of in the moment
在我们婚姻后来的日子里
was my inability to orgasm
我总达不到性高♥潮♥
during the latter part of our marriage,
当然了 这其实是你的失败
which is, of course, really your failure.
我一直都没有机会 你总是打开我的手 说
I never had a chance. You kept swatting my hand away saying,
"你有什么计划 你什么计划都没有"
"What's your plan? You have no plan."
我真希望我有教过她 做第二也没关系
I just wish I had taught her that it was okay to be second-best.
其实也不全是泡菜啦 还有甜菜和开胃小菜
Well, I mean, it's not all pickles. It's beets, it's relish.
但我有点想
You know, but I'm kind of
进军印度酸辣酱领域
thinking of getting into the chutney game.
不好意思 杰基
Excuse me. Jackie.
嘿 亲爱的 你跑哪儿去了
Oh, hey, sugar boobies. Where you been all my life?
开玩笑的 我们结婚了 我搞定了这个火♥辣♥的小...
Kidding. We're married. I bagged this hot, little ... ow!
- 我就喜欢她粗暴的... - 杰基 够了
- Ow! That's how I like it ... rough. - Jackie, enough.
我帮你忙 你却四处告诉大家
I do you a favor, and you go around telling people
我只是你的花瓶女伴 你想过我的感受吗
that I'm just your arm candy? Do you know how that makes me feel?
我只好告诉玛茜我是个外科医生
I had to tell Marcy that I was a surgeon.
我多希望你能事先跟我通个气
Ooh! I wish you had kinda cleared that with me first.
这跟我之前讲的故事不太合拍
It's not really gonna jive with the stories I've been telling.
医生一般不会是
Don't know too many doctors
掌掴收费站的工作人员的吧
that would slap a toll-booth operator.
- 嗯 - 啥
- Hmm. - What?
杰基 你本可以塑造成任何角色 事业女强人怎么样
Jackie, you could've made me anyone. What about a career woman?
- 天哪 - 怎了吗 为什么 什么情况
- Oh, man. - What? Why? What? What?
你觉得大家会不相信吗
You don't think people would believe that?
嘿 姑娘 哪天我参加你的同学聚会
Hey, girl, when I go to your reunion,
无论当你什么样的妻子都成 所以放轻松
I'll be any kind of wife you want, so just relax,
喝一杯 继续漂漂亮亮的
have a drink, and keep looking so damn pretty.
- 明白我的意思了吗 - 不可思议
- Know what I mean? - Unbelievable!
什么啊 这可是在称赞你
What? That was a compliment.
女人啊 呃 你不能...好吧
Women, huh? Ugh. You can't ... okay.
凯特 等等
Kate, wait!
我很抱歉我说的那些话
Look, I'm sorry what I said about you.
好吧 我会告诉所有人你是个医生
All right, I'll tell everyone that you're a doctor.
你是好医生杂♥志♥选出的最性感的外科医生
Oh! That you were voted hottest surgeon in Good Doctor magazine.
问题就在这儿 杰基 我不是外科医生 好吗
That's the problem, Jackie. I'm not a surgeon, okay?
我甚至都没有工作 我一周练两次瑜伽
I don't even work. I go to yoga twice a week
有时甚至还要伯特给我做晚饭
and I sometimes still have Bert make me dinner.
- 那又怎样 有什么大不了的 - 我大学都没毕业 行了吧
- So? What's the big deal? - I didn't finish college, okay?
今天早上我骗戴安说我大学毕业了
And this morning I lied to Diane and I told her that I did.
这么说你在大学的事儿上撒谎了
So you told one little lie about college.
没什么大不了的 我骗你扮演我的妻子
Big whoop. Ha! I tricked you into being my wife,
我刚还邀请了十个人去参观我的泡菜工厂
and I just invited 10 people to come tour my pickle factory.
但问题就在这儿 杰基
But that's the point, Jackie.
我不想再撒谎说我念大学了
I don't want to have to lie about going to college
或者是个医生 我真的想做点什么
or being a doctor. I want to actually do something.
这就对了
Right on!
你知道吗 你也不该撒谎
And you know what? You shouldn't lie, either.
因为你真正的生活比在场任何人的
Because your real life is like a hundred times more interesting
- 都要精彩一百倍 - 是啊 你说得对
- than anybody else's in there. - Yeah. You're right.
我很棒的 我是个伟大的单身直女
I am amazing. I'm a great, straight, single lady
经营着一行李箱的精品店和泡菜生意
with a boutique pickle business that fits right in my trunk.
- 是啊 - 不过在聚会上当一次酷酷的女人
- Yeah! - It was really nice being the cool girl
真的爽爆了
at the party, though, for once.
你知道吗 你比你自己
You know what ... you are way cooler
编出来的那个人要酷多了 杰妞
than you give yourself credit for, J-bird.
是吗
Yeah?
- 当然 - 喔
- Yeah. - Aww.
- 好了 我们离开这儿吧 - 好啊
- Come on, let's get outta here. - Yeah.
- 不 杰基 - 好吧 坦白跟你讲
- Oh, no, Jackie! - Okay, I got to be honest with you.
你整晚都在给我发混杂的求爱信♥号♥♥
You're just sending me mixed signals all night.
- 有吗 - 有
- Have I? - Yeah.
希拉 你在说什么啊
Hil, what are you talking about?
你是我见过的最聪明的人
You're the smartest person I've ever met.
只需一年 你就会完胜那些熊孩子
In a year, you're gonna blow all those kids out of the water.
- 真的吗 - 给你讲我认识的一个女孩儿
- Really? - Let me tell you about a girl I know.
但凡她下定决心要做的事 她都能做到
That girl can do anything she puts her mind to.
那个女孩儿很优秀 只是有时她自己没意识到
That girl is brilliant, although she may not always realize it.
- 那个女孩儿是我心中的英雄 - 谢谢你 沃伦
- That girl's my hero. - Thanks, Warren.
别打断我 她赢得了"饥饿游戏"
Oh, don't interrupt me. That girl won the Hunger Games.
- 等等 你在说凯妮丝 - 是啊 凯妮丝
- Wait. Katniss? - Oh, yeah! Katniss.
电影"饥饿游戏"中的主演 詹妮弗·劳伦斯饰演
是啊 我就知道她的名字是以K打头的
Yeah, I knew her name started with a "K."
她太性感了 其实你也很赞
She's so hot. You're pretty cool yourself.
亲爱的 你感觉好些了吗
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表