剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah, it was a last-minute opening, so...
是的 那是最后一刻才定下的 所以
Fun! Okay! I will take Bert.
好吧 那我来照看波特吧
We'll make popcorn balls.
我们可以做玉米丸吃
Like, high-fructose adorableness.
那真是高果糖的美味食物
Thanks, Jackie.
谢了 杰姬
Thanks, Jackie!
谢了 杰姬
Why did you tell her I have to go to therapy tomorrow, too?
你为什么跟她说我们明天也要去做心理咨♥询♥
What?! Come on!
什么 不是吧
It's been so much fun having this extra time.
多出这些时间 玩得真的好开心
And you've always wanted to learn how to play tennis,
你不是一直想学打网球嘛
So here's your shot.
现在就是你的大好时机
Yeah, but now Jackie thinks
是的 但现在杰姬以为
I need to go to therapy twice a week.
我每周要去做两次心理咨♥询♥
So what?
那又怎样
She goes, like, 11 times a week.
她每周差不多要去11次呢
Well, twice-divorced guy,
离婚两次的人
Going to therapy once a week -- healthy.
每周去做一次心理咨♥询♥ 那很健康
Twice-divorced guy going to therapy twice a week --
离婚两次的人每周做两次心理咨♥询♥
Broken weirdo sex-addict.
那绝对是没救的性瘾症患者
I'm gonna go get those little socks
我去拿些那种小袜子
With the little balls on the back.
袜筒上系着一些小球的那种
I'll see you later, sex addict.
回见了 性瘾症患者
Oh -- oh, my god.
天啊
Meg, I...wasn't expecting you.
麦格 我没想到你会来呢
Why are you wearing girl pants?
你怎么穿着女裤
Uh these?
你说这个吗
It was a joke, and you got it,
是个玩笑啦 你看懂了
so you win a back rub!
你赢得一次背部按♥摩♥的机会
I'm good.
我不用了
Oh, um, o-okay.
那好吧
I, uh, guess I'm just gonna go ahead and, um, change.
我还是去换身衣服吧
Hey, Meg!
嗨 麦格
Thank you so much for coming over here.
谢谢你能过来
I have, like, 100 questions to ask
我有差不多100个问题要问你呢
About what it's like being such a cool grown-up.
都是关于做一个很酷的成年人是何感想的
My pleash.
我的荣幸
It's actually the perfect excuse to avoid Tevin.
这倒成了我摆脱泰文的完美借口
Ever since I kicked him out,
自从我把他赶出去之后
He keeps sexting me selfies from the futon in his van.
他就不断给我发他在货车中自♥拍♥的艳照
Hey, I'm gonna go get that, but I'll be right back, okay?
我去开门 但我马上就来 好吗
Don't open the door if it's a stranger.
如果是陌生人可别开门哦
Actually, what do I care?
我在乎个什么劲儿啊
Oh, hi, mom! Ohh! Hi, sweetie!
妈 嗨 亲爱的
I'm here to pick up Bert for his mandarin lesson.
我是来带波特去上汉语课的
Bertie?
小波
Um, he's not here.
他不在
Dad and Kate dropped him off at Jackie's.
老爸和凯特把他送去杰姬家了
Oh, really? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
There's been a change of plans, and three grown adults
计划既然有变 三个成年人
All neglected to tell the busy surgeon.
竟然都忘了通知我这个繁忙的医生
That's fun.
真有意思
I need a towel!
我需要一个毛巾
Okay! I'll be right out!
好的 我马上就来
What's the wastrel doing here?
那个废人在这儿干什么
I'm going to give her the marshmallow test
我打算对她做棉花糖实验
as part of my psych project.
将之作为我心理学项目的内容
I give her a marshmallow, tell her she can wait 5 minutes,
我会先给她一颗棉花糖 跟她说如果等5分钟的话
I'll give her another.
我会再给她一颗
But if she eats it before then,
但她如果没等到5分钟就吃掉了的话
She doesn't get the second one.
就得不到第二颗棉花糖了
It's usually done on toddlers, so --
通常这个实验是针对幼儿做的
So it's perfect for Meg.
所以对麦格真是再合适不过了
Bert, can you get the door? I'm pickling!
波特 你能去开门吗 我在腌泡菜
Sleep in brine, my little radish friend.
在盐水中沉睡吧 我亲爱的小萝卜头
I'll be back for you in a week!
我一周后自会来找你的
Go grab your notebook, sweetie.
去拿笔记本吧 亲爱的
Okay. What were you guys laughing about?
好吧 你们刚刚在笑什么呢
Were you making fun of me? Is it my topknot?
你们是在取笑我吗 是因为我的头饰吗
Yeah, okay, you know what? Okay, fine.
好吧 行 算了 算你们狠
You try something different -- crucify me.
你们试试新方法吧 钉死我算了
Why do you have Bert on a Peter-and-Kate day?
今天明明该是皮特和凯特带波特 你怎么接来了
Because they're in therapy!
因为他们要去做心理咨♥询♥
Again? Yes!
又去吗 是啊
Twice in one week? Yes.
一周去两次 是啊
Are you sure? Oh, yes. Yes, I wrote it down.
你确定吗 是啊 我都写下来了
I wrote it down in my journal.
我写在日记里了
Here it is. Oh, no, this is my dream journal.
在这儿呢 不对 这是我的梦境日记
Well, it's not my dream dream journal,
并不是我的梦想日记
'cause my dream journal is very expensive.
因为我的梦想日记是很贵的
But maybe one day!
但或许有天能成真呢
Oh, here it is. Here's my day journal.
在这儿呢 这是我的日常日记
Ah! Yeah, uh, they are seeing Dr. "J" From philadelphia.
他们要去见来自费城的J医生
Dr. "J" From philadelphia?
来自费城的J医生
Yeah, do you know him?
是啊 你认识他吗
He's a famous basketball player.
他是个有名的篮球运动员
Kate and Peter...are lying.
凯特和皮特在撒谎
How?
怎么撒的
I love tennis.
我好爱网球
Okay, what is happening?
好吧 到底是什么情况
Can you even hear me?
你能听见我说话吗
I am preparing.
我在做准备活动呢
I don't want to scare you, but I play hard.
我不想吓到你 但我打气球来可是不要命的
Want a headband?
你想戴头带吗
Nah. No, I don't want to look like an old guy.
不用了 我可不想看上去像个老人
Good point.
说得好
Now let's try this really cool thing
我们来玩个超级有趣的游戏吧
Called the marshmallow test.
叫做棉花糖实验
That sounds boring.
听上去好无聊
Beyonce's totally into it.
碧昂斯可是很喜欢哦
Awesome. Yeah!
好极了 就是啊
Hold on a sec.
稍等一下
Cabana boy!
服务生
Think of me more as your, um...
更多地把我当做你的...
Cabana man.
服务汉
Hey, cutie.
嗨 小可爱
Mom and Diane just dropped me off.
妈妈和黛安把我送到了家门口
Um, I've already kind of fulfilled the position
我已经接替你成为
Of Meg's cabana man.
麦格的服务汉了
Did you?
是吗
'cause I don't see any cucumber water in my hand.
我的手上怎么没有黄瓜汁饮料啊
Chop, chop.
来 来[剁]
Yay! I'll go get some.
好的 我去拿
Look, you don't have to tell me
你是不用跟我说什么
To "Chop, chop," Because, uh...
"剁 剁"的 因为...
I know how to cut cucumbers.
我知道该怎么切黄瓜
I got to work on my wink timing.
我得练习一下抛媚眼时间的把握
Okay.
好了
Wait.
等等
Let me first explain how it works.
首先请让我解释一下游戏规则
So, you're going to -- no.
你得...不行
You have to wait 5 minutes before you eat the marshmallow
你得先等上5分钟 才能吃下一颗棉花糖
To be able to --
然后...
Oh, my god. You are terrible at this.
天啊 你在这上面真是烂透了
Am I? I just ate three marshmallows.
是吗 我只不过吃了3个棉花糖而已
Beautiful! Way to go, Kate!
太棒了 很牛啊 凯特
Look alive.
活跃起来
Nice try, sir.
可惜啊 先生
Next time, you're gonna want to make contact with the ball.
下一次 你得触到球才行
Oh, am I? Am I, Don?
是吗 是吗 唐
Is that the game plan?
那就是接下来的策略方案吗
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表