剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
- 太荒唐了 你的舞跳那么差 - 我知道
- That's ridiculous! You're a terrible dancer. - I know.
哦 凯特 我只是
Oh, Kate, I just --
我不该发布关于你的谣言
I never should have started that rumor about you.
- 杰基 没关系 - 不 我只是希望
- Jackie, it's okay. - No, I just hope
你能大人有大量
That you can find it in your gorgeous,
原谅我 因为 等等
Oversized heart to forgive me, becau-- wait.
啥 你说没关系
What? It's okay?
杰基 伯特下次训练的时候
Jackie, what would you say if I brought some wine
我买♥♥瓶酒我们一起喝 怎么样
For us to share at Bert's next game?
什么
What?!
干嘛一瓶酒 买♥♥两瓶好了
Why share? Bring two bottles.
耶 伯特
Yay, Bert!
伯特 伯特 伯特 伯特
Bert! Bert! Bert! Bert! Bert! Bert!
天哪 克里斯·哈里森 你来啦
Oh, my god! Chris Harrison! You came!
生日快乐 你肯定就是伯特
Happy birthday! You must be Bert.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
因为他是克里斯·哈里森啊 他什么都知道
Because he's Chris Harrison! He knows everything.
嗨 老兄 彼得·哈里森
Hey, man. I'm Pete Harrison.
- 彼得 很高兴见到你 - 我可是你的脑残粉哦
- Pete, nice to meet you. - I'm a huge fan.
呃 现在谁领先
Uh, who's the front-runner?
我也想告诉你们 但真的不能说
I wish I could tell you guys. I really can't say.
好吧 我很欣赏你的职业精神
All right, I admire your professionalism.
克里斯·哈里森在我家
Chris Harrison in my house!
她在这儿呢
There she is!
啊 克里斯 非常感谢你能来
Ah, Chris, thank you so much for coming.
这是送你的
This is for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
哇 你还是那么漂亮迷人
And, wow, you look as beautiful as ever.
见到你真好 大影视明星
It's good to see you, big TV star.
你们是怎么认识的来着
How do you guys know each other again?
哦 很久以前 我们约会过
Oh, long time ago, we used to date.
我们过得很开心 很开心
We had a lot of fun. Lot of fun.
- 我相信 - 你知道吗
- I bet! - You know what?
- 你该出去了 玫瑰兄弟 - 你们想...
- You're out of here, rosebud. - You guys want to --
- 彼得 - 谢谢你能来
- Pete. - Thanks for coming.
能给我点时间道个别吗
Can I take a moment and say my good-byes?
伯特日到此结束
Bert day is officially over.
凯特 我还爱着你哦
Kate! I still love you!
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表