剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
Diane, wow!
黛安 哇
You look like a big Hillary!
你就像是大版的希拉里
Oh, I mean, you look like a little Diane.
我是说 你就像是小版的黛安
Hey, guys. Have fun training.
各位老婆女儿 练得开心吧
And remember, Hil,
记住了 小希
If you don't make the track team,
如果你没进入田径队
It's not the end of the world.
那也并不意味着世界末日
Don't listen to your father. I won't.
别听你♥爸♥的 我不会的
Diane, you really didn't have to come all the way over here.
黛安 你真的不必大老远跑来的
I -- I could have trained Hillary.
我可以帮助希拉里训练的
I know how to run. Duh.
我知道怎么跑步 哒
Oh, of course you do.
你当然知道了
You know how to do lots of things, Peter assures me.
你会做很多事呢 皮特让我万分确定这一点
But you know,
但是呢
If you really want to be a part of the training team,
如果你真的想成为训练队的一员
Just remember to hang-dry her sports bra
记得要晾干♥她♥的运动文胸
so it doesn't chafe.
那样就不会擦伤皮肤了
Thanks. Bye, Kate.
谢了 再见 凯特
We should coordinate our outfits every day.
我们每天都该穿同样的衣服
I know, right?
我也觉得好 对吧
Ignore her.
无视她
It's Jackie.
是杰姬
We're gonna choose to ignore her, too.
我们也无视她吧
And now from Bert's phone.
现在她又用波特的电♥话♥打来了
Hey, Jackie. What's up?
嘿 杰姬 什么事
Pete, get over here now!
皮特 赶快过来
We have a major disaster on our hands!
我们遇到大灾难了
What's the matter? Is -- is Bert okay?
出什么事了 波特还好吗
Jackie?
杰姬
What's the matter? Where's Bert?
怎么回事 波特在哪儿
What's the disaster?
灾难在哪儿
It would be disaster if you missed this amazing opportunity
如果你们错过了这大好机会 那就是灾难了
To invest in my latest business venture.
因为你们将参观我最新的创业项目
What the hell is wrong with you?
你是有什么毛病啊
Well, what's wrong with me
我的毛病和错误
Is what could be right for you if you act now.
如果你们现在行动的话 就能避免
We're leaving. Let's go.
我们走吧 快点
No, I have a part. You can't leave.
不 我也有参与 你们不能走
Because you would leave a lot of money on the table
因为如果你们走出那扇门
If you walk out that door!
就相当于留下一大堆钱不赚
Please?
求你了
Okay, Bert. Yes!
好吧 波特 太棒了
Great.
好极了
This will only take an hour.
这只需要一小时的时间
"Foxed lunch." Fox, lunch.
狐狸午餐 狐狸 午餐
Delicious, homemade, fresh school lunches
美味 家庭自♥制♥ 新鲜的校园餐
Delivered right to your door.
直接送到您的家门口
Mmm, I'm hungry!
哎呀 我好饿
59 minutes to go.
还有59分钟的煎熬
Yep.
是啊
Well, that's a morning we'll never get back.
清晨的大好光阴一去不复返
What was your favorite part --
你最喜欢的是哪个
The food puppets or the edible pie chart?
是食物木偶还是可食用的饼状图
Well, actually, I think my favorite part was the idea.
其实 我最爱的是这个创意
I mean, look at this. Look how cute this is.
你瞧瞧这个 多可爱啊
I stress every morning to make lunches
我每天早上都备受煎熬
That are a million times worse than this.
做出来的午餐却比这糟糕百万倍
Last week, I sent Warren to school
上周我让沃伦带着一袋
With a bag of ham and some altoids.
火腿和一些口香糖上学去了
Here's the thing about Jackie.
你得清楚杰姬这个人
She's incredibly creative, but she has no follow-through.
她这人很有创意 但她却毫无贯彻执行能力
I think foxed lunch could be good, you know,
我觉得狐狸午餐一定会很成功的
With a little with a dash of Kate
只要加入一点凯特作风
And a sprinkle of harrison and a dollop of, um...
一丝哈里森的支持 一团...
Does this have anything to do
这事跟黛安邪恶地
With Diane's infamous training-bra remark?
拿训练文胸事件折腾你有关系吗
No, babe. I want to do this, okay.
不 宝贝 是我自己想做这个
I-I really think that I could make this into a thing with her.
我真觉得我可以和她一起共创大业的
Huh. Speak of the devil.
说到女魔头 她就打过来了
Hello, Diane.
你好啊 黛安
Kate, I was thinking about that
凯特 我刚刚想着
Offhanded comment I made earlier
之前我让你晾干希拉里的
About you hang-drying Hillary's sports bra.
运动文胸时 随口而出说的一些话
I'm afraid it didn't come off as I intended.
我觉得那并非我本意
No need to apologize. I'm not.
你不必道歉的 我不是在道歉
I just wanted to make sure you remember to do it
我只是想确保你记得去做
Because I didn't see you write it down.
因为我没看到你记下来
Well, I'll have to see if I can fit it into my schedule
我得看看我的日程安排表里还能不能插♥进♥这一项
Because I'm gonna be a working woman now.
因为我现在是有工作的女人了
I'm going into business with Jackie.
我要和杰姬一起创业了
Oh, you poor, sweet, dear fool.
你个可怜的小蠢瓜
So, this business with Jackie, it's happening? Yeah.
和杰姬创业 真要进行了吗 是的
And you want me to support it? Yes.
你希望我支持你们 是的
And there's nothing I can do to talk you out of it? No.
无论我说什么 都不能劝你放弃吗 是的
Then, you know what? I support it!
那好吧 我全力支持
Great! Congratulations!
太好了 恭喜啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay, I'm taking the boys to karate.
好了 我要带儿子们去上空手道课了
Hi. Hi, Jackie. It's Kate.
嗨 嗨 杰姬 我是凯特
I just wanted to call to let you know I'm in.
我打电♥话♥是想告诉你 我愿意加入了
Oh, that's great! In what?
那太好了 加入什么
Foxed lunch.
狐狸午餐计划
Oh, that's great.
那太好了
Okay, uh, just write me a check payable to "Cash."
你写张支票 收款人是"钱小姐"
And then, in the memo, write "Taxes."
在备注栏里 写上"税金"
Great. So, should we get together and talk about it?
好极了 我们该聚在一起讨论一下吗
I could come to you, or you could come over here.
我可以去找你 你也可以过来找我
Surprise me.
给我惊喜吧
What?
什么
Hello?
喂
I think it's great you guys are doing this.
我觉得你们来学空手道实在太棒了
Karate can teach you a lot about integrity and perseverance.
空手道可以让你们学到正直和毅力
I just took down eight guys without getting hit once.
我刚刚放倒了8个家伙 一下都没被打到
I'm sensei Rick. Welcome to my dojo.
我是里克老师 欢迎来到我的道场
A couple ground rules before we get started.
在我们开始前 要说一些基本规矩
Rule number one -- we bow upon entering and exiting.
规矩一 进出门都要鞠躬
That is about respect.
这是要让你们学会尊敬
Yes, exactly.
是的 太对了
What the hell do you think you're doing, buddy?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么呢 老兄
That's the dojo's parking space, not the dry cleaner's!
那是道场的停车位 不是干洗工的
Oh, sensei Rick's gonna kick some ass!
里克老师要痛扁他一顿了
He's not gonna kick --
他才不会痛扁...
If you don't move that car, I will kick your ass!
如果你不把车开走 老子揍死你
I hope he doesn't move it!
我希望他不要开走
Jackie, I just wanted to tell you
杰姬 我想告诉你
That I think foxed lunch is an incredible idea
我觉得狐狸午餐是个超赞的创意
And I am so excited to be a part of it.
我很激动能成为这个项目的一部分
Thank you. This is awkward.
谢谢 说起来有点尴尬
Did you bring me that check?
你给我把支票带来了吗
Oh, yeah. Here you go.
是的 给你
Thank you!
谢谢
Well, you know, Jackie, I'm happy to invest,
杰姬 我很乐意投资
But I think I have a lot to offer this company.
但我觉得我对这个公♥司♥有很多可以贡献的
I sort of always imagined myself a lone wolf in this foxhole,
我一直觉得我是狐狸洞中的一头独狼
But...
但是
Scooch. Okay.
让开点 好了
Why don't you sell me on Kate?
推销一下你自己吧
Well, I have a degree in marketing,
我有市场营销的学位
Uh, just as soon as I finish the last three credits.
不过得等我修完最后3个学分以后
And most recently,
最近
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表