剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
Oh. Excuse me. There's a line.
不好意思 别插队
Oh, you think I'm cutting.
你以为我插队吗
No. No, no, no, no.
不不 不是的
I'm just meeting my son and his best friend.
我只是来见我的儿子和他的好朋友
Did your dad give you enough money,
你♥爸♥给你的钱够吗
or do you want more?
要不要更多
I just want another hug.
我只想再要一个拥抱
Of course you do, you little rug rat.
你当然想了 你这个小家伙
Did you just smell my hair?
你刚刚闻了我的头发吗
Get off. Get off. Okay. Next 10 customers.
松开松开 下十位顾客
That's us. Come on, boys.
到我们了 来吧 孩子们
Stop staring at me.
别盯着我
Coming!
来了
Happy Halloween!
万圣节快乐
Uh, Warren, you just relax, honey. I've got it, okay?
沃伦 放轻松好吗 我来就行了
Go ahead. Just relax. I got it.
去吧 休息下 我来
Trick or treat. Smell my feet.
不给糖就捣蛋 闻我的臭脚丫
Oh, how nice. Here you go.
真不错 给你
I know that voice.
我知道这个声音
Not so fast. Say that again.
别急 再说一遍
Trick or treat. Smell my feet?
不给糖就捣蛋 闻我的臭脚丫
Say it again.
再说一遍
Why? Please.
为什么 请你再说一遍
Trick or treat. Smell my feet.
不给糖就捣蛋 闻我的臭脚丫
What the hell, man?!
你搞什么 伙计
Dad! That's that's so uncool.
爸 你这样太不像话了
I'm gonna ask you a question,
我要问你一个问题
and I want you to answer very carefully.
你要小心回答
Last Halloween,
去年万圣节
did you egg my house and then moon me?
你有没有蛋洗我家 然后冲我露屁♥股♥
No.
没有
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
I recognize your stupid voice.
我记得你的白♥痴♥声音
This stays here.
你的袋子我扣下了
I'm so sorry about that. It stays.
我真的很抱歉 别想拿走
Come on inside. I'll get your candy back.
进来吧 我帮你把糖拿回来
Explain.
解释
I think I was pretty clear.
我想我已经解释清楚了
That's the kid who egged my house
去年那孩子蛋洗了我家
and mooned me last year.
还冲我露屁♥股♥
How do you know? You haven't even seen his face.
你怎么知道 你连他的脸都没看到
I don't need to see his face, Diane.
我不需要看他的脸 黛安
I recognized his voice. Plus, I've seen his butt.
我记得他的声音 而且 我见过他的屁♥股♥
It has a very distinctive birthmark on it
有个非常特别的胎记在上面
shaped like a coiled snake.
形状像条盘绕的蛇
How close were you? Real close.
你和他的屁♥股♥当时多近 非常近
Too close.
太近了
Okay. Peter, it was over a year ago.
皮特 那都是一年前的事了
There's no statute of limitations on being a punk.
对于小混混 是没有诉讼时效的
Peter. No, Diane.
皮特 不 黛安
This madness has gone on long enough.
这种疯狂行为已经持续得够久了
It's got to stop. This is about justice.
必须阻止 事关公正
When the neighbor steals my wi-fi, I do nothing.
邻居偷我的无线网 我什么也没做
When the mailman keeps my Muscle & Fitness,
邮差私吞我的《肌肉与健美》
I do nothing.
我什么也没做
When a hooligan eggs my home and moons my face,
一个小流氓蛋洗我家 冲我露屁♥股♥
I do nothing.
我什么也没做
But when that kid has the audacity
但那个孩子居然厚颜无♥耻♥到
to return to my house and ask for candy?
再来我家要糖果
This ends now.
我的忍♥耐到此为止
Okay. You've convinced me.
好了 你说服我了
Let's cut off his hands and kill him.
我们砍了他的手 把他给杀了吧
That will not be necessary.
没这个必要
All I need is a confession and an apology.
我只需要他认罪并道歉
I'm not leaving without my candy.
你不把糖还给我 我是不会走的
I'm not giving you your candy until you confess.
你不认罪 我是不会把糖还给你的
I got nothing to confess.
我没什么可认的
Okay. Have a great rest of your Halloween. Oh, my gosh.
好的 祝你剩下的万圣节愉快 老天
You're free to go. Candy stays.
你可以走了 糖果留下
Jackie?
杰姬
Guess who I am.
猜猜我是谁
Lady gaga.
雷帝嘎嘎
I don't know who that is.
我不知道你说的是谁
I'm queen Elizabeth!
我是伊丽莎白女王
Yeah. Let them eat cake.
对 没饭吃让他们吃蛋糕吧
Anyway, here's Bert's iron man costume.
话说回来 这是波特的钢铁侠装扮服
Oh, Kate, I don't say this enough,
凯特 我不怎么说这种话的
But you have totally saved Halloween for Bert and me.
但你拯救了我和波特的万圣节
I don't know if I saved it,
我不知道算不算拯救
But, you know, I just want Bert to have a fun Halloween.
我只想波特过一个开心的万圣节
Ooh, I love trick-or-treating with him so much.
我好喜欢和他一起去玩不给糖就捣蛋
It's like 30% of why I adopted him.
那简直是我收养他的30%的原因
That's...sweet.
真 有爱
Uh...oh, Kate, um,
凯特
Can I give you some money for this?
我给你装扮服钱好吗
Oh, do you have money?
你有钱吗
No, I do not.
没有
Oh, then no.
那不用了
Okay. So we're even.
好的 我们扯平了
Uh...y-- sure.
扯...是啊
Good. Here. You do the honors.
很好 给 你拿给他
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Go away. I'm never coming out.
走开 我不会出来的
I need Tony Stark to come out here and suit up.
我需要托尼·斯塔克出来换衣服
Look what we got you!
看我们给你买♥♥了什么
Oh, my gosh!
我的天
Kate, I adore it!
凯特 我好喜欢
We thought you might.
我们就知道你会喜欢
Kate! Kate! Kate! Kate!
凯特凯特 凯特凯特
And Jackie! And Jackie!
还有杰姬 杰姬
Whoo! Jackie!
了不起 杰姬
You're welcome, buddy.
不用谢 小家伙
Now you and your mom can go trick-or-treating together
现在你可以和你妈妈出去玩不给糖就捣蛋
and keep the universe safe.
保护宇宙的安全
I don't want to go with my mom anymore.
我不想和我妈妈去
I want to go with you.
我要和你一起去
You do?!
真的吗
You do?
是吗
Oh. That's fine.
没关系
I mean, what's Halloween about?
万圣节的重点是什么
Halloween is about relaxation and introspection.
就在于放松 反省
And look at this -- more pumpkin broth just for me.
你们瞧 我能喝更多的南瓜汤了
You're gonna miss out, so...
你会错过的
Why don't you go suit up?
你去换衣服吧
Okay.
好的
It's perfect!
太完美了
Jackie, I don't have to take Bert. Really.
杰姬 我不必带波特出去 真的
No, no, no, no. It's what he wants.
不不 他想跟你一起出去
Have fun.
玩得开心
You sure?
你确定吗
I mean, it feels like this means a lot to you,
我感觉 这对你来说意义很大
and you obviously put some effort into your costume.
显然你做装扮服花了不少心思
The hardest part was finding this much whale bone.
最难的就是找这么大的鲸鱼骨
Ah, powder face! I will vanquish you!
粉团脸 我要打败你
Really? This is iron man?
是吗 这就是钢铁侠吗
They made a movie about that?
竟然拍了这么傻♥逼♥的电影吗
Hey, Kate, what's your costume?
凯特 你的装扮服呢
Oh, I'm, uh...
我是
Awesome stepmom man.
了不起的继母侠
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表