剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah. That's sweet.
好吧 真贴心
I'm just more concerned about it being social suicide, you know?
我更加担心这是社交自杀行为
I mean, even you said it's a brave and unusual choice.
你也说过这是勇敢而不寻常的举动
That's right.
没错
The same brave and unusual choice I made 16 years ago.
我16年前也做出过同样勇敢而不寻常的选择
Field hockey changed my life.
曲棍球改变了我的人生
So there's no way you're gonna cut Warren from the team. No.
所以你是不可能让沃伦离队的 不可能
Is he good, at least? No, he's terrible.
他打得好吗 不 他打得跟糟糕
I mean, these girls start at age 9.
这些姑娘们从9岁就开始打了
But there's a no-cut policy.
但是想上的人都能上场
And, uh, quite frankly, he's great for morale.
老实说 他很擅长激励士气
That's my teammate!
这才是我的好队友
You guys see her?! Use her as an example!
你们看到她的表现了吗 以她为榜样吧
Nice goal!
进球帅呆了
Can I come in?
我可以进来吗
It's your house.
这是你家
Okay, here.
好吧 来
Have some creativi-tea.
喝一杯创意茶吧
You're pretty blocked up, and this is actually
你现在大脑被堵塞了 这茶其实是
the tea I drink when I'm constipated.
我便秘的时候喝的茶
I just... don't think I have it in me.
我觉得 我没有那个才华
Honey.
亲爱的
Does this look like the work
你看这幅画像是
Of a girl that doesn't have it in her?
一个没有才华的女生能画出来的吗
Or this? Look at that.
以及这张 你瞧瞧
Or this?
还有这张
Oh, I love this. It's supposed to be your dad.
我好爱这张 本来画的是你♥爸♥爸
But it looks like a cow.
但看上去却像一头牛
This one you made entirely out of loose beans
这幅画 你完全是用落在我包里的
You found in the bottom of my purse. I remember.
小珠子做成的 我记得这张
This is -- aah!
这张...哎呀
That's my...tax return. Dang it.
这是我的报税单 该死的
Bert was supposed to mail that.
波特本该帮我寄出去了才对
I can't believe you kept all these.
我真不敢相信你把这些都留下来了
Hillary.
希拉里
These were made by a very creative little girl.
这些可是一个十分具有创意的小姑娘的作品
You see, you don't have to try and turn yourself into an artist
你不需要费尽心思把自己变成一个艺术家
Because, sweet pea, you alreaart one.
因为 亲爱的 你早"艺经"是了
Already art one. That was pretty punny.
"艺经"是了 真是个很妙的双关语
You know, I think I'm ready to go back out there.
我觉得我准备好重新挥笔创作了
Yeah?! Good!
是吗 太好了
G-go pick out a smock out of that smock closet. Go, go.
去从工作服柜子里挑一件穿上 快去 快去
Bert?
波特
Oh, hey, dad.
嘿 老爸
What's goingn? Not much. How was work?
什么情况这是 没什么 你工作怎么样
Now, Bert, uh...w-what's going on with these guys?
波特 这些小孩在这里是怎么回事
Scott, Scott's friend. They're doing my chores.
斯科特和斯科特的朋友在帮我做家务
Uh, Bert, you can't do that.
波特 你不能这么做
Why not? I'm paying them.
为什么不行 我付他们钱的
I was gonna pay Bert to do this,
我本来打算给波特5块工钱的
So I'm just -- I'm gonna give you each $5.
我给你们每人5块
Uh, why don't you go home?
你们快回家吧
T-tell your parents you found it on the street.
跟你们的父母说这钱是你们在大街上捡的
It's hilarious.
真是笑死人了
I didn't want other kids to do the chores.
我不希望由别的小孩来做这些家务
I wanted you to do the chores.
我希望由你来做这些家务
Well, I started them, but I didn't like it,
我本来开始做了 但我一点都不喜欢
So I hired them.
所以我就请了他们
I paid them each a dollar. I keep $3. Everybody wins.
我付他们每人1块钱 我得3块 大家双赢
Well, no, you lose because now you're not getting anything.
不 你是输家 现在你什么都得不到了
What? Why? The living room's clean.
什么 为什么 客厅现在很干净
Because other people cleaned it.
那是别人打扫的
So? You pay Luisa to clean it.
那又怎样 你也请路易莎打扫啊
Go to your room.
滚回你的房♥间去
Oh, by the way, Luisa broke that garbage disposal.
顺便说下 路易莎弄坏了那个垃圾处理器
Did you know? No, you didn't.
你知道吗 不 你当然不知道
Good god.
老天爷啊
It's a canvas, not your grandma!
那是画布 又不是你奶奶
Get in there! Yes!
尽情地泼 好棒
You know what we need is more yellow.
我们需要更多的黄色
Yellow.
黄色来啦
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天啊 天啊
The couch looks so much better!
沙发变得漂亮多了
You're a genius, man!
你真是个天才 妹子
Come on! More arting! Let's do this.
来吧 更多的艺术创作 我们开搞吧
New track, new track.
新音轨 新音轨
I got to warn you -- this next one is just
我得先提醒你 接下来播放的
A recording of a lot of people screaming.
是很多人尖叫的声音
So, how was practice today?
今天的训练怎么样
You know, I think I finally found something
我觉得我终于找到
that I can do for the rest of my life.
我余生都将从事的事业了
Oh. Well...th-- that's great. Great.
那 真是太好了
You know, it's good to have a passion and --
有激♥情♥很好
And now that -- now that you've mastered field hockey,
现在既然你已经掌握了曲棍球
Maybe you want to look into a bunch of other passions
或许你可以将激♥情♥转移到其他事物上
To see which one is your most passion-y.
看看你最有激♥情♥去做的是哪一个
You know, like maybe drama tech.
比如 戏剧表演什么的
I don't like actors. They're always singing.
我不喜欢演员 他们整天都在唱歌♥
Magic club? "Magician" is just another word for liar.
魔术俱乐部 魔法师都是骗子
Computer club.
电脑俱乐部
When I'm on my computer, I prefer to be alone.
我玩电脑时 更喜欢独自一人
You know what I mean? Yeah, I think I do.
你明白我的意思吗 我懂的
How about, uh Kate, what's the big deal?
那么... 凯特 这有什么大不了的
You told me to pick a team, and I did.
你叫我选择一个小组 我选了啊
Yeah, I just...you know, I just feel like your choice
只是 我担心你的选择
Is gonna make it even harder for you to make friends.
只会让你想交朋友变得更困难
Why are you so obsessed with me making friends?
你为什么一直纠结我交朋友的事
Because... you're not supposed to only hang out
因为 一个高中生不该
with your parents when you're in high school, Warren.
仅仅只跟自己的父母在一起玩 沃伦
Oh, so, you think I'm a loser?
所以你觉得我很没出息吗
No, I don't think you're a loser,
不 我不是觉得你没出息
But I don't want everyone else to think that.
但我不希望别人这么认为
I can't be in this car with you for another second.
我一秒都无法和你一起坐在车里了
Stupid.
该死的
Undo the child lock please, Kate.
求你了 解开儿童保护锁吧 凯特
It's just regular lock, Warren.
那只是普通的车门锁 沃伦
Yo, it's 7:30 in the morning.
现在是早上7:30
Don't you think it's a little early to be doing laundry?
你不觉得现在洗衣服太早了吗
Uh, I've been sexting with a Japanese businessman,
我最近一直在跟一位日本商人发色情短♥信♥
So my internal clock is all off.
所以我的生物钟已经完全乱套了
Hey, do you guys have any stamps?
嘿 你们家有邮票吗
Yoshi says he'll pay top yen for my socks.
户田先生说他愿意出高价买♥♥我的袜子
Oh, good morning, Warren.
早上好 沃伦
Kate, I'm giving you the silent treatment, so no talking.
凯特 我打算对你沉默以对 所以别跟我说话
That's not how it works. I said silence.
你这完全理解错了啊 我说了要沉默
But you I can't not talk to.
但我无法不跟你说话
Oh, and, Kate, I think you'll be happy to know
对了凯特 你听了这消息一定会很高兴
That I'm quitting the team so I'm not such a loser anymore.
我要退出球队了 那样就不会显得没出息了
Have a bad day!
祝你一天不愉快
Whoa, little dude's really pissed.
哇 这小哥真是气死了
I just didn't want him to become an Arnie Plopper, you know?
我只是不想让他变成阿尼·普劳伯那样的人
Then you should tell him about the plopster.
那你该跟他说说"普老伯"的事
Scare him straight.
吓吓他
Yeah. Yeah, maybe I will.
没错 或许我是该说说
God, I wonder what ever happened to that dude.
天啊 我真想知道那家伙是遭遇了什么事
Let's look him up!
我们来查一下他
Oh, yeah, I also want to show you this video
对了 我还想让你看一段
Of this lizard who's high on mushrooms.
蜥蜴吃了毒蘑菇后产生幻觉的视频
Check this out.
你看看这个
"Toronto venture capitalist Arnold Plopper
多伦多风险投资家阿诺德·普劳伯
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表