剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
I thought we said no scooter till Christmas.
我们不是说好了圣诞节前不准玩滑板车吗
I thought we were talking about for you.
我以为我们说的是你不能玩呢
W-where did all this stuff come from?
你这些东西哪儿来的
I bought it.
我买♥♥的
With what? My credit card.
用什么买♥♥的 我的信♥用♥卡♥
Take a look for yourself.
你自己看吧
"Bert Lancaster Harrison." This is your credit card.
波特·兰卡斯特·哈里森 这确实是你的信♥用♥卡♥
It's platinum, so I get air miles.
那是白金级的 所以我可以获赠航♥空♥里程
You may like flying coach, but I do not.
你或许喜欢坐经济舱 但我不喜欢
Good god.
老天啊
Okay.
好了
Oh, I'm so excited. I'm so happy to see you.
我好激动啊 我好高兴见到你
Oh, I never see you anymore.
我已经很少能见到你了
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
I have just been so busy, you know,
我一直都很忙
with school and theater and musical theater.
要忙学业 戏剧院 音乐剧的事
Have you seen cat theater? It's terrible.
你见过猫剧院吗 糟糕透了
All right, take off your blazer. Why?
好了 脱掉你的外套 为什么
Because you can't write a poem on a computer,
因为你不能在电脑上写出诗
And you can't create art in a suit.
穿着西装也做不出画
That is the bumper sticker
把这句经典的话做成保险杠贴纸
That's gonna make me a millionaire.
一定会让我变成百万富翁的
Hey, dude. How was school?
小哥 在学校过得怎么样
Oh, great -- we had chicken patties today at lunch,
好极了 我们午餐吃的是鸡肉饼
And I got two because they were accidentally frozen together.
我吃到两个 因为它们被冻在一起了
Yeah. So, uh, any news on the friend front?
好吧 交朋友有什么进展吗
Ah, news. Yes.
进展 有的
Uh, I took your advice, and I joined a sports team.
我接受了你的建议 加入了体育小组
Whoa, really?
是吗
In one day you tried out and got on a team?
你第一次尝试 就加入一个小组了吗
You must be a natural. Not at all!
你一定是天赋奇才 才不是呢
Well, what team are you on?
你加入的是什么小组
Field hockey.
曲棍球
Isn't that a girls' team?
你这不是女队的队服吗
Oh, it was, but now it's co-ed.
本来是的 但现在是男女混搭了
Oh, you want to hear the cheer?
你想听听我们队的口号♥吗
We're chicks! We're chicks with sticks!
我们是女生 我们是带"棍子"的女生
If you knock us on the grass, we'll kick you in the...
如果你在草地上撞倒我们 我们就狠踢你的...
A-a-a-a-a-a.... a-a-a-a...
屁屁屁屁...屁♥股♥
We're chicks!
我们是女生
I'm kind of the Jackie Robinson figure of the group,
我在团队中的角色有点像是杰基·罗宾森
第一位非洲裔美国人球员 男性
杰基是美国职棒大联盟现代史上
Only I think she was black.
不过她是个黑人
Thank you, Kate. You made this happen.
谢谢你 凯特 你让这一切成了真
Yes!
太棒
God.
天啊
Warren has the ball! He shoots!
沃伦控住了球 他开始射门了
No, it's actually -- it's actually a pass to himself.
不 实际上 他又传给了自己
And he gets past Karen and Samantha and Bailey.
现在他带球越过了凯伦 萨曼莎和贝莉
Warren gets it, kicks it...
沃伦控住了球 开始踢
In for the...goal!
开始 射门
Wow, great goal! Oh, thanks.
射门真漂亮 谢谢
Man, I'm really loving this field hockey.
天啊 我真的好爱打曲棍球
Uh, don't you think this might make it harder
你觉得这样不会让你在学校
For you to make friends at school?
交朋友变得更困难吗
Oh, for sure.
当然了
Coach Dawson said that it's a brave and unusual choice
道森教练说我这是勇敢而不寻常的选择
And that my life will never be the same.
我的人生将会被彻底颠覆
Look out, world.
当心了 世界
Whoa, whoa, Warren!
别 别 沃伦
Warren, you got to wear underwear, dude.
沃伦 你得穿条内♥裤♥
I don't want you to paint the image of the house.
我不希望你画出的是房♥子的表象
I want you to paint the essence of the house.
我希望你能画出房♥子的本质特征
Well, how does it look?
我画的怎么样
That's the wrong question. How does it feel?
你这么问简直是大错特错 你感觉如何
It feels like a waste of time.
感觉就是在浪费时间
Well, that's because you're painting from here
那是因为你是用这儿在画
And not from here.
而不是用这儿在画
Jackie, I can't see where you're pointing.
杰姬 我看不到你指的"这儿"到底是哪里
Keep talking. I'm gonna point on you,
继续说话 我指着你身上说
so I got to find you.
我得先找到你
God, this is so stupid.
天啊 这真是太愚蠢了
That's because you're using this, instead of --
那是因为你用的是这个在画 而不是...
This is a lampshade.
这是灯罩
This is awful.
这画烂透了
Maybe I do belong at Brown.
或许我确实只够资格进布朗大学
That's the dream, sister.
真是美好的梦想 小姐妹
Isn't that right, lampshade?
对吧 灯罩
Who sends an 8-year-old a credit card?
谁会给一个8岁的小孩送信♥用♥卡♥啊
It just came in the mail.
反正就是随信寄过来的
It said, "Congratulations, Bert."
上面写着 恭喜你 波特
So, I was like, "Thanks, letter."
我就说 谢你了 信
It's great. You can use it to get whatever you want.
信♥用♥卡♥真是好棒 你想买♥♥什么都能买♥♥到
Well, all of this is going back.
所有这些东西都必须退回去
We're gonna cut up the credit card.
我们要取消你的信♥用♥卡♥
You can't just use a credit card to buy anything you want, Bert.
你不能依赖信♥用♥卡♥去买♥♥你想要的东西 波特
Things cost money.
买♥♥东西是要钱的
That's why dad goes to work every day.
所以爸爸才每天去上班
But you hate your job.
但你讨厌你的工作
You should just get a credit card instead.
你也该依靠信♥用♥卡♥过日子
Okay, no more credit cards for you.
行了 你不能再用信♥用♥卡♥了
Time to teach you some fiscal responsibility.
是时候该教你承担一些财务责任了
I will pay you for every chore you do.
你每做一件家务 我都会付你钱
How's that for a plan, Stan?
你觉得这计划怎么样 斯坦
What's the pay, Ray? Depends on the chore.
给多少钱 雷 那得看做什么家务了
Why don't you start by vacuuming the living room?
你不如就从用吸尘器打扫客厅开始吧
How's that sound?
你觉得怎么样[声音怎么样]
Now you do the microwave sound.
现在你来模仿一下微波炉的声音吧
Oh, my god.
天啊
Great block!
拦截得很漂亮
Hey! Great block!
嘿 拦截得很漂亮
Nice! Nice!
漂亮 漂亮
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I'm looking for coach Dawson.
我想找道森教练
You got him. Jack Dawson. Nice to meet you.
我就是 杰克·道森 很高兴见到你
Jack Dawson,
杰克·道森
like "Titanic"? Oh, my god.
跟《泰坦尼克号♥》的男主角同名吗 天啊
One of my favorite movies.
那是我最爱的电影之一
I mean, Leonardo Dicaprio.
那可是莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥
Had a poster of him on my wall in my bedroom --
我卧室的墙上还贴着一张他的海报呢
2,000 people died in that horrific tragedy.
那场可怕的灾难中有2000人丧生
How can I help you?
你找我有什么事
Uh...I'm...
我是...
Warren's stepmom.
沃伦的继母
Well, I'm here 'cause I'm concerned...
我来这儿是因为我很担心
about Warren participating on the team.
沃伦参与这支球队的事
You know?
你懂的
No, I don't know. Why don't you tell me why.
不 我不懂 不如你来告诉我吧
Warren is a sweet kid,
沃伦是个好孩子
And a lot of high-school kids are the worst, you know,
有很多高中生品行都很恶劣
So I'm worried that he's gonna get eaten alive
我担心他参加一支全是女生的球队
For being on an all-girls team.
会被那些恶霸生吞活剥
Well, it's gonna be pretty hard for him to get eaten alive
他是不可能被生吞活剥的啦
When he's putting his field-hockey stick
因为他会把曲棍球棒
down their throats and out their rear ends.
伸进他们的嘴里 再从屁♥股♥里伸出来
I'm sorry. I get a little...
抱歉 我有点...
Carried away and a little protective of my players,
想偏了 而且保护球员心切
But, uh, my ladies can take care of themselves,
但是 我的姑娘们是可以保护好自己的
right, ladies?!
对吧 姑娘们
And Warren will, too.
沃伦也会的
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表