剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
是凯蒂要多管闲事 这都是她的错
Katie made it her business. All of this is her fault.
她只是想伸张正义
She was just trying to do the right thing.
好吧 现在我得除掉后患
Well, now I got to clean it up.
是你吗 肖
That you, Shaw?
凯尔曼 怎么了
Kelman, what's going on?
我接到了他的电♥话♥
I got a call from him.
跟我说了一些怎么帮他打倒你的想法
Had some idea about how I was gonna help him take you down.
下场不太好 对吗
That didn't work out so well, did it?
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
让他坐在沙发上
Sit him down on the sofa.
嘿 凯蒂在哪
Hey, where's Katie?
警车里 手铐在后面
Squad car. Handcuffed in the back.
你想拿她怎么办
What do you want to do with her?
交给我来处理吧
I'll take care of this.
不 不 不 她只是个孩子
No. No, no, no. She's just a kid!
她只是个孩子 你要做什么
She's just a kid! What are you doing?
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
手举起来
Hands in the air!
跪下 马上跪下
Down on your knees, now!
快
Now!
把双手放到脑后
Put your hands behind your head.
凯蒂安全了 她在路上
Katie's safe. She's on the way.
我都不知道该说什么了
I don't even know what to say.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
凯尔曼 谢谢你
Kelman? Thank you.
没什么好谢的 你是对的
Nothing to thank me for. You were right.
那栋你发现了海莉·托马斯尸体的旧大楼
That old building where you found Haley Thomas's body?
追查到伍兹警长的一个表亲
Traces back to a cousin of Sheriff Woods.
不确定他为什么把她藏在冰箱里
Not sure why he kept her in the freezer.
保险
Insurance.
只要尸体在伍兹手上 塔尔博特就不能背叛他
As long as Woods had that body, Talbott couldn't turn on him.
凯蒂和迪伦发现这件事了吗
And Katie and Dylan found out?
我想迪伦知道 他告诉了凯蒂
I think Dylan knew, and told Katie,
凯蒂想把他们都抓住
and Katie wanted to bring them all down.
当他们发现摄像头后
When they found out about the cameras,
他们利用风暴除掉了迪伦
they used the storm to get rid of Dylan,
伪装成一起意外
make the whole thing look like an accident,
凯蒂逃走了
Katie got away.
你应该到外面去 确保
You should go out there and make sure
伍兹警长知道这是你的功劳
Woods knows this was you.
那塔尔博特呢
What about Talbott?
我有一个朋友在处理他
I have a friend taking care of Talbott.
好的
Okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我会没事的
Yeah? I'll be fine.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是个生存者
You're a survivor.
你救了自己
You saved yourself.
嘿 文斯
Hey, Vince.
你觉得这是我们说好的吗
This the date you had in mind?
我对你没什么好说的
I have nothing to say to you.
我相信沉默强壮的类型
Oh, I'm sure the strong, silent type
在监狱里肯定会大受欢迎
will be a big hit in prison.
小心你的头
Watch your head.
过得愉快
Enjoy.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
联邦调查局刚刚带走了塔尔博特
Feds just picked up Talbott.
他订好了飞机
He had his jet booked.
正打算出国去
He was planning to leave the country.
太好了
That's great.
他们掌握了更多关于他的信息
Yeah, and they've got a lot more on him,
所以他要坐很长一段时间的牢了
so he'll be going away for a very long time.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for the assist on this one.
随时吩咐
Anytime.
对了 拉塞尔露面了
Oh, uh, by the way, Russell surfaced.
你找到他了吗
You found him?
不 实际上 他找到我了
No, actually, he found me.
给我发了一张阿根廷海滩上一家酒吧里的
Sent me a selfie of him at a bar on the beach
自♥拍♥照 - 真的吗
in Argentina. - Really?
他邀请我去布宜诺斯艾利斯
Yeah, asked me if I wanted to join him
和他共进晚餐
for dinner in Buenos Aires.
我告诉他不得不拒绝他的好意
I told him that I would have to pass on that.
我太忙了
I'm kind of busy.
我欠你一个人情
Well, I owe you.
你帮我打倒了塔尔博特
You helped me bring down Talbott,
所以不管你有任何需要 尽管开口
so whatever you need, you just, you just ask.
塔尔博特是免费的 好吗
Talbott was pro bono, okay?
没有什么比打倒那些认为钱可以
Nothing better than taking down rich creeps who think money
买♥♥通一切的混♥蛋♥感觉更好的了
can buy them out of anything.
就当是我的公共服务职责吧
Consider it my public service duty.
总之 这几天真是太漫长了
Anyway, it's been a really long couple of days.
把我的混♥蛋♥老板臭骂了一顿 辞职
Told my jerk boss off, quit my job,
看着塔尔博特被捕
watched Talbott get arrested.
你知道...非常欢迎你
You know, uh... you're more than welcome
来我这里待几天
to join me up here for a couple days.
我要休息一下 放松放松
I'm gonna take some time and relax.
我说真的
I'm serious.
我很想去 但我...
I'd love to, but I...
我要回家
I'm gonna head home
倒一大杯酒
and pour a big old glass of wine.
叫些外卖♥♥ 看点垃圾电视
You know, order in, watch some trashy TV
盖着我那张加厚的毯子
under my weighted blanket.
想清楚一些事
Figure some stuff out.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
当你想清楚后 你知道到哪找我
Well, when you're done figuring, you know where to find me.
我当然知道 对吧
I sure do, don't I?
对 你知道
Yes, you do.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
All right.
噢 丽兹 听着...
Oh, Lizzy, hey, look...
吃吧
Eat.
凯蒂怎么样
How's Katie?
她对迪伦的死仍然耿耿于怀
She's pretty shook up over Dylan.
我无法想象她经历了些什么
I can't imagine what she went through.
她会没事的 她很坚强
She'll be all right. She's tough.
像她妈妈一样
Like her mom.
我不知道自己能不能称得上坚强
I don't know if I would call myself tough.
拜托 你一生都这么坚强
Oh, come on. You've been tough your whole life.
甚至是在小的时候
Even as a kid.
我记得某个人把拉塞尔打得鼻青脸肿
I remember a certain someone giving Russell a black eye.
我才没有 - 鼻血流个不停
I did not. - And a bloody nose.
是他犯浑在先
He was being a jerk, and said that
说我没法比他先到码头
I couldn't beat him to the docks.
然后他又指控我作弊
And then he accused me of cheating.
顺便说一下 拉塞尔让我对爸爸撒谎了
For the record, Russell made me lie to Dad about that.
我必须编出他拯救一只海豹的故事
I had to make up some story about him saving a seal,
或者之类的故事 - 我敢说肯定没用
or something like that. - I bet that didn't fly.
对 确实没用 尽管如此 还是一段好时光
No, it did not. Good times, though.
真的吗
Were they really?
对我来说是的
For me they were, yeah.
好吧
Well,
那时我的父母正在闹离婚
my parents were going through a divorce back then.
对 我记得
Yeah, I-I remember that.
你知道 我们父母之间有些奇怪的事
You know, there was something weird going on with our parents.
我妈妈和你♥爸♥爸
My mom and your dad.
他们是同事
They worked together.
不是那个
Yeah, not that.
他们有染
They were having an affair.
我不知道
Well, I didn't know that.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表