剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
你告诉他去哪找我了吗
Did you tell him how to find me?
拜托 柯尔特
Come on, Colter.
你是了解我的
You know me better than that.
如果他再打来 无视掉就行了
If he calls again, ignore it.
哇 某些人心情不太好
Well. Someone's in a mood.
喂
Hello?
有笔吗
Got a pen?
有人悬赏两万美元获取14岁的吉尔伯特·布朗
$20,000 offered for information leading to the safe return
平安归来的线索
of Gilbert Brown, age 14.
有人认为她和她未获得监护权的爸爸在一起
Believed to be in the company of noncustodial parent
爱德华·布朗
Edward Brown.
目标最后一次被看见
Subject last seen
是在周五早上
Friday morning, outside the family home
俄勒冈克拉马斯福尔斯的房♥子外
in Klamath Falls, Oregon.
母亲和继父发起的悬赏
Reward offered by the mother and stepfather,
萨拉和马克·莱利
Sarah and Mark Riley.
听着 我无意冒犯 只是...
Look, no offense, it's just...
你们接到了很多关于悬赏的电♥话♥
You've gotten a lot of calls about the reward.
是啊 有一个人声称吉尔回到了他的母星
Yeah, one guy said Gil is back on his home planet.
让我猜猜 他还想拿到赏金
Let me guess-- he still wanted the money.
嗯 - 我不是那些泛泛之辈
Yeah. - That's not my deal.
好吗 我是专业的
Okay? I'm a professional.
我就是吃这碗饭的
This is how I make my living.
我挣的赏金是由警方或市政♥府♥发布的
I earn rewards that are posted by police or by citizens.
这工作挺不寻常的 不是吗
Sort of an unusual job, though, isn't it?
我觉得这是份稳定的工作 先生
I find it to be steady work, sir.
每个人都在寻找着种种
Everyone's looking for something.
听起来很酷
Sounds cool.
是很酷 非常炫酷
It is cool, actually. Very cool.
那么
So, uh,
我不收取任何费用
I take no fees, no expenses,
赏金只有在事成之后才成为有约束力的合同
and a reward becomes a binding contract only in success.
怎么样
Sound good?
好的
Okay.
你们说吉尔和他的亲生爸爸在一起 对吗
You say Gil is with his birth father, right?
嗯
Yeah.
但埃迪已经不再是吉尔生活中的一部分了
But Eddie isn't a part of Gil's life anymore.
吉尔五岁的时候我们离婚了
We split when Gil was five, and...
从那时起我们就没再联♥系♥过
we haven't had any contact with him since.
没有吗
None?
对 从没联♥系♥过
Yeah. Right. Zero.
从没
Zero.
吉尔问起过他吗
Gil ever ask about him?
这是当然的 但我如实地告诉了他
Yeah, sure, he does, but we tell him the truth:
我们不知道埃迪身处何方 也不知道他境遇如何
we don't know where Eddie is or what he's doing.
吉尔不需要耳濡目染他的生活方式
Yeah, his lifestyle is not something that Gil needs to be exposed to.
澄清一下 我并没有嫁给
To be clear, I wasn't married
一个杀人犯之类的 只是...
to, like, a murderer, or something, it was...
有药物问题以及一些小偷小摸的行为
just a lot of drugs, petty theft.
你知道尤尔吗 烟草贩卖♥♥商 - 嗯
You know Juul, the- the vapes? - Mm.
埃迪因为抢劫尤尔商店被判了六个月
Eddie did six months for robbing a Juul store.
诸如此类的事情
That kind of thing.
如果你们没有联♥系♥ 我们是怎么知道他现在和埃迪在一起
If you're not in contact, how do we know he's with Eddie now?
吉尔和他的继兄共用一个房♥间
Gil and his stepbrother share a room.
嗯 他周五一大早就骑着自行车走了
Yeah, he, uh, he left crazy early Friday on his bike.
我听到他起床 所以我就问
I, uh, I heard him wake up, so I was like,
你要去哪
you know, "Where are you going?"
他说学校见
He said he'd see me at school
他还说他要和他爸一起吃早餐
and that he was meeting his father for breakfast.
他的亲生爸爸
His- his real father.
关于他的亲生爸爸吉尔脑子里总是有些疯狂的想法
Gil's always had this crazy idea about his real father.
我一直努力做好他的爸爸
I have tried to be a good father to him.
你是一个好爸爸 马克
You are a good father, Mark.
但不是他想要的那个
But not the one he wants.
萨拉会把任何你需要的信息告诉你
Sarah will help you with anything you need.
可以走了吗 - 嗯
You ready? - Yeah.
好了 所以这回事是怎么样的
Okay, so, um, how does this work?
你第一件事要做什么
What's the first thing you do?
好吧 萨拉 我...
Well, Sarah, I...
我可以叫你萨拉吧
Uh, it's okay if I call you Sarah, right?
当然
Yeah, sure.
我想第一件事就是
Well, I think the first thing is
你告诉我你为什么要撒谎
you tell me why you're lying.
什么撒谎 肖先生 - 叫我柯尔特就行
Lying, Mr. Shaw? - Colter. Please.
柯尔特 我不知道你指的是什么
Colter, I don't know what lie you're talking about.
你告诉我你们离婚之后
Well, you told me you hadn't spoken to Eddie
就没再说过话
since your divorce.
你还说了他因为抢劫尤尔商店被捕了
You also said he got arrested for robbing a Juul store.
尤尔的公♥司♥九年前还不存在
Juul's a company that didn't exist nine years ago.
我收集情报 这是我的工作
I notice things. It's my job.
我能看看吉尔的房♥间吗
Can we look at Gil's room?
好 就在上面
Uh, yeah, it's just... up here.
我确实和埃迪说过话 不多 但...
I- I do talk to Eddie. Not a lot, but, um...
偶尔会联♥系♥
sometimes.
几个星期前 他发了封邮件
A couple weeks ago, he emailed,
说他已经改过自新了
said he'd cleaned up,
他正在重新开始生活
he was getting his life together.
他想和吉尔说说话
He wanted to talk to Gil.
你同意了吗
You let him?
是的
I did.
吉尔总是念叨着他有多想念他的爸爸
Gil's always saying how he misses his dad,
就是
you know,
他多么希望能了解他
how he wishes he'd gotten to known him,
所以他们一直在发消息
so they've been texting.
我压根没料到埃迪会带走他
I had no idea Eddie would take him.
嘿 萨拉...
Hey, Sarah...
这是一次露营旅行
It's a camping trip.
这是他在这段父子关系中做过的唯一一件好事
It's about the only father/son thing he ever managed.
你介意我拿上这张照片吗
You mind if I take this?
不介意 - 我还想要一些吉尔最近的照片
No. - And I'd love a more recent shot of Gil.
也许一张学校里的照片也许 还有他的手♥机♥号♥
Maybe a school photo? And his phone number.
我应该把埃迪的事告诉马克
I should have told Mark about Eddie,
告诉他埃迪想联♥系♥吉尔
about him wanting to contact Gil.
但...我害怕
But... I was afraid.
你...你害怕
You... you were afraid.
害怕他会生气吗
Afraid he'd be upset?
害怕他变得暴♥力♥吗
Become violent?
不 老天 不是的
No, God, no.
害怕会让他心碎
Afraid it would break his heart.
等一下 我去给你拿照片
Hang on. Let me get you that picture.
没事的 柯尔特
You're fine, Colter.
你不会有事的
You're A- OK.
决不能让恐惧支配你
Never let panic take the wheel.
好样的
Attaboy.
哟 有啥事
Yo, what's good?
我需要你的帮助 - 我很好 柯尔特
I need your help. - I'm great, Colter.
谢谢你的关心
Thank you so much for asking.
别闹了 鲍比 事由紧急
Come on, Bobby. It's an emergency.
你总是碰上紧急情况 是吗
Yeah, it always is with you, isn't it?
有个十几岁的男孩失踪了
I got a missing teenage boy.
和他亲生爸爸跑了
Made a runner with his birth dad.
我需要你能查到的所有信息
I need everything you can find.
你迟到了
You're late.
地址 化名 手♥机♥号♥
Addresses, aliases, phone numbers.
名字叫爱德华·布朗
Name's Edward Brown.
这个名字还能再普通一点吗
Couldn't find something more generic?
约翰·史密斯是美国一个常见的"占位姓名",顾名思义就是因为还没思考好就随便起一个名字占位子
我猜约翰·史密斯这个名字不能用吧
Guessing John Smith wasn't available?
你是要揍我还是要帮我
Are you gonna bust my balls or are you gonna help me?
我还在决定中
I'm still trying to decide.
中间名是门罗
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表