剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
没什么 只是警告了一下
Nothing much. Let 'em off with a warning.
你知道我在哪可以找到
Do you have any idea where I might find
桑普森哥俩吗
these Sampson brothers?
博·桑普森
Bo Sampson?
是
Yeah.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我在找凯蒂·霍金
Looking for Katie Hawking.
她和你朋友迪伦遭遇了风暴
She was out on the storm with your friend Dylan?
是的 我听说了那件事
Yeah, I heard about that.
可惜了 迪伦是个好人
Shame. Dylan was a good dude.
你们俩在吵什么
What were you two fighting about?
他去了不该去的地方吗
Was he someplace he shouldn't have been?
什么 当然不是 那不关领土的事
What? No, that wasn't about territory.
那是因为他女友插手了我们的事
That was because his chick was getting in our business.
凯蒂 - 是的
Katie? - Yeah.
她把他耍得团团转
Yeah, she had his head all turned around,
但一切都没事了 我们解决好了
but it's all good, we sorted it.
这是怎么回事 泽维尔
What the hell is this? Xavier?
你弟弟只是在回答我的一些
Your brother was just answering a few questions
关于凯蒂和迪伦的问题
I had about Katie and Dylan.
我劝你赶紧离开这里
Why don't you get out of here?
我们没必要动手吧
We don't need all that, do we?
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你能拿我怎么样
What are you gonna do about it, huh?
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
不过我会保护自己 你敢上前一步
I will defend myself, though. You start swinging,
就不要怪我手下不留情
I'm gonna do what I have to do.
求放过
Please.
怎样 这取决于你哥哥
Yeah? Well, that's up your brother.
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
你决定 来吧
Your call. Come on.
好吧 让他走
All right, let him go.
赶紧滚蛋
Get the hell out of here.
多谢你的信息 博
Thanks for the info, Bo.
祝你们俩玩得开心
You boys have a good day.
嘿 鲍比 你查到了什么
Hey, Bobby, what do you got?
进行了大量的筛选 但来听听这个
Took a major clean-up, but listen to this.
五号♥风暴基地 五号♥风暴基地 这里是朱诺 完毕
Stormbase Five, Stormbase Five, this is Juno, over.
朱诺 这里是五号♥风暴基地 完毕
Juno, this is Stormbase Five. Over.
我们放下了摄像头 但有人来了
We dropped the cams, but there's someone coming.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
迪伦 他们在干什么
Dylan, what are they doing?
有其他人和他们在一起
Someone else was out there with them?
听起来确实如此
Sure sounds like it.
不管是谁 他们知道
And whoever it was knew enough
如何从浮标上移除摄像头
to remove the cameras from the buoys.
听着 你能追踪我给你的那些电♥话♥号♥码吗
Listen, can you trace those phone numbers that I gave you,
看看开船出去的前一两天
see where she might've gone a day or so prior
她可能去了哪
to getting out on the boat?
还用问吗 柯柯 当然可以了
Come on now, C. Of course I can.
给我一分钟
Just give me a minute.
有什么不寻常的吗
Anything out of the ordinary?
冲浪用品店
Hmm. Surf shop,
丽兹的餐馆...
Lizzy's restaurant...
等会
Hold on.
你发现了什么
What do you got?
码头上的一栋大楼
A building on the docks.
已经空置了大约六个月
It's been empty for about six months,
但凯蒂几天前去过那里
but Katie was there a couple days ago.
迪伦也在那里吗
Dylan there, too?
对 他们都在
Yeah, they both were.
三更半夜去的
Went in the middle of the night.
把位置给我
Give me a location?
发给你了
You got it.
不是凯蒂 如果我们
It's not Katie. I'll let you know
有更多的发现 我会告诉你的 丽兹
if I find out anything more, Lizzy.
好了 你确认尸体身份了吗
All right. Did you ID the body?
海莉·托马斯
Name's Haley Thomas.
三年前在华盛顿斯波坎失踪
Went missing from Spokane, Washington three years ago.
她和迪伦或凯蒂有关联吗
Any connection to Dylan or Katie?
我没找到
Not that I could find.
我看过了斯波坎警♥察♥局的报告
I looked at the report from Spokane PD,
她是个派对女郎
she was a party girl.
我在发现尸体的大楼前
Hmm. I saw a camera
发现了一个摄像头
in front of the building where I found the body.
那个摄像头
It was the exact same kind of camera
和迪伦凯蒂用来录制风暴追逐的摄像头一模一样
that Katie and Dylan used for their storm-chasing videos.
你觉得是他们安装的吗
You think they put that up?
我觉得只有这样才说得通
It's only thing I can think of that makes sense.
也许他们想查出幕后凶手
Maybe they were trying to figure out who was responsible.
我的疑问是他们怎么知道那里有具尸体
Question I have is how'd they even know the body was there?
也许迪伦知道
Maybe Dylan knew.
也许他们看到了一些不该看到的东西
Or maybe they saw something they shouldn't have seen.
你刚任职的时候 迪伦和桑普森哥俩
What exactly was Dylan doing with the Sampsons
到底在做些什么
when you first started?
我以非法持有毒品的罪名逮捕了他
I booked him for possession.
他以前常在夏季派对上运东西
He used to run stuff in during the summer for parties.
事情时有失控
It could get pretty heavy,
尤其是当夏季游客想要放松一下的时候
especially with the summer folk wanting to cut loose.
他们会带去像海莉·托马斯这样的女孩吗
They bring in girls like Haley Thomas?
有可能
It's possible.
那么凯蒂和迪伦与桑普森兄弟起的争执
So maybe the fight that Katie and Dylan were having
可能跟海滩领地没有关系
with the Sampsons had nothing to do with beach territory.
或是风暴追逐
Or-or storm chasing.
也许是关于那栋破旧的大楼
Maybe it was about that run-down building.
我猜你在上报尸体前
I'm guessing you checked the camera
应该检查过摄像头了吧
before you called in the body?
存储卡被卸载掉了
SD cards had been removed.
凯蒂从没提到过海莉·托马斯这个名字吗
Katie never mentioned the name Haley Thomas?
没有 为什么
No, why?
我觉得她想查出是谁杀了她
I think she was trying to figure out who killed her.
她总是很关心这座镇和它的秘密
She was always about this town and its secrets.
坊间流传着很多毒品和性的谣言
There's lots of rumors about drugs and sex
我说不好...夏季游客
and I don't know... summer people.
有钱的外地人
Rich out-of-towners.
这个地方肯定变了
Place sure has changed.
所以你认为有人发现了他们的企图
So you think someone figured out what they were up to?
他们杀了迪伦以示警告
And they killed Dylan as a warning.
也许是为了让他闭嘴
Maybe to keep him quiet.
凯蒂和迪伦住在一起吗
Did Katie and Dylan live together?
对 我有一把他们住处的钥匙
Yeah. I have a key to their place.
你上次去那里是什么时候
When was the last time you were there?
自从他们失踪的那天晚上就没去过了
Not since the first night they went missing.
凯蒂小的时候 她有没有...
When she was young, did Katie have a...
秘密地点来藏她的...
like a secret hiding place she would keep...
日记 毒品之类的
I don't know, a diary, drugs,
任何她不想让你找到的东西
anything she didn't want you to find?
凯蒂不喜欢毒品
Katie wasn't into drugs
而且我们母女俩无话不谈
and we told each other everything.
拜托 你就从没窥探过她的房♥间吗
Oh, come on, you never took a snoop in her room?
我当然窥探过几次
Of course I did, a few times.
有好几个地方
There's a couple places.
好的 告诉我
Okay. Tell me.
这是你干的吗
You do this?
不是 我猜是桑普森哥俩干的
No. I'm guessing the Sampsons.
你发现了一些东西 对吗
You found something, didn't you?
对 还不确定这意味着什么
Yeah. Not sure what it means yet.
一次性手♥机♥ 你怎么找到的
Burner phone. How'd you find that?
凯蒂妈妈偷偷告诉我的
Cheat code from Katie's mom.
这么说迪伦还在贩毒
So Dylan was still dealing?
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表