剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
救援队 这里是空中支援
Yeah, Rescue, this is Air Support.
我们位于1500米的高度
We're at, uh, 1,500.
那是我女儿吗 - 不不不
Is that my daughter? - No, no, no.
那是拉娜吗 - 请退后 先生
Is that Lana? - Please stand back, sir.
让他过来
Let him through.
那是拉娜吗 鲁索先生
Is that Lana, Mr. Russo?
不是她
That's not her.
那...那是她朋友杰米
That's-that's her friend Jamie.
你们找到拉娜了吗
Have you found Lana?
没有 我们还没找到她
No. No, not yet,
但我们在打捞这条河 我们会继续搜索
but we're dredging the river, we'll keep searching.
柯尔特·肖 - 是
Colter Shaw? - Yeah.
加文·鲁索
Gavin Russo.
请进吧
Please come on in.
谢谢
Thanks.
你需要什么东西吗 - 不了 谢谢
Can I get you something? - No, thank you.
这是我女儿拉娜
That's my daughter Lana.
三年前
Three years ago,
她和她的好闺蜜杰米离开学校
her and her best friend Jamie left school.
本应走路回家
They were supposed to walk home,
但相反她们却失踪了
but instead they disappeared.
他们找到了杰米对吗
They found Jamie, right?
对
Yeah.
她的尸体三天后被河水冲刷上岸
Her body washed up from the river three days later.
死因是溺水
Drowning was the cause of death.
但他们一直没找到拉娜
But they never found Lana.
警♥察♥说他们永远也不会停止搜寻
The police said that they would never stop looking,
但最终他们还是没有找下去
but eventually they did.
他们跟你说了什么
What'd they tell you?
他们说我女儿在河底
That my daughter was at the bottom of the river,
说她可能和她的朋友一起死了
that she probably died alongside her friend,
说她们自残
that they hurt themselves,
但他们没找到任何痕迹
but they never found a trace.
你所说的自残是指某种约定吗 - 是
You said hurt themselves, like some kind of pact? - Yeah.
他们在那个女孩的背包里找到了一张纸条
They-they found the girls' backpacks with a-a-a note.
纸条上写了什么 -“太痛苦了”
And what'd the note say? - "So much pain"
“我想去死”
and "I want to die."
但拉娜绝不会自杀
But Lana would never kill herself.
我了解她
I know her.
她妈妈去世后
After her mother passed,
只剩下我们二人相依为命
it was just the two of us, and we were very close.
她要是不高兴或者有了情绪危机
If she was upset or had an emotional crisis,
我相信她会告诉我
I believe she would have come to me.
那杰米的父母呢
And what about Jamie's parents?
他们似乎接受了事实
Oh, they just... seemed to accept it.
你认为你女儿出了什么事
What do you think happened to your daughter?
反正不是警♥察♥说的那样
Not what the police said.
我永远都不会相信...
I mean, I-I could never believe that...
杰米
Jamie,
我说不好 但拉娜
I don't know, but not Lana.
我只是不能...
And I just can't, as a...
作为一名父亲...
as a father...
我总是忍♥不住去想
I could just never get over the feeling
她在外面
that she was out there
在某个地方
somewhere.
你在网上发起了一个3万美元的悬赏
You're offering a $30,000 reward that you just posted online.
我不想给你虚假的希望
I don't want to give you false hope.
事情过去了三年
It's been three years.
你女儿还活着的概率很小
The odds are not great.
你是在让人找你女儿的尸体
You're asking someone to find your daughter's body.
如果我告诉你我有她还活着的证据呢
Yeah. Wh-What if I told you that I have proof that she's still alive?
什么证据
What kind of proof?
那是她 那是我女儿
That's her, that's my daughter.
这张照片是两周前在县集市上拍的
This was taken two weeks ago at the county fair.
看到了吗 就在后面的远处
See? All the way in the back.
你确定是她吗
You sure that's her?
她的头发变了
Her hair i-is different
瘦了一些
and she's a little thinner,
但我认得出我女儿的眼睛
but... I know my daughter's eyes.
我认得出她的脸
I know her face.
是她
That's her.
你对照片进行人脸识别了吗
Did you run facial recognition on the photo?
正在做
Doing that as we speak.
照片太粗糙了
Photo's too grainy.
我需要一张分辨率更高的照片或更好的程序
I need a higher-resolution photo or a better app.
我们可以查出摄影师
We could track down the photographer.
我已经找到他了
I already did that.
给他打了电♥话♥并留了言 等他回复中
Called and left a message, waiting to hear back.
如果拉娜还活着
If Lana's alive,
她为什么不回家或者报案
why hasn't she come home or checked in?
她爸爸认为也许有人对她不利
Her father thinks maybe someone's after her,
她保持距离来保护他
she's staying away to protect him.
他从一部讲述失踪儿童的纪录片
He got the idea from a documentary he saw
那里看到的 - 天哪
about another missing kid. Oh, God.
我觉得他只是...
I think he's just...
让这一切合理化
trying to make sense of it.
这就是我为什么不喜欢悬案
This is why I don't like cold cases.
你没看到他谈起她时脸上的神情
You didn't see his face when he was talking about her.
我想至少
I think, at the very least,
也许我可以给他一个了结
maybe I can give him some closure.
有消息我会告诉你们
I'll let you know.
你觉得那可能是拉娜·鲁索吗
Think that could be Lana Russo?
肖先生 我非常希望那是她
Mr. Shaw, I would love to say that this was her,
但我认为你在做无用功
but I think you're chasing ghosts.
我知道她已经被假定死亡 她的案子也已经结案了
I understand she's been presumed dead and her case is closed.
没有官方声明
Not officially,
但随着预算削减 我们不能再投入资源
but with budget cuts we just can't put resources into it.
听着...
Look...
加文不断地带着不成熟的想法来找我们
Gavin kept coming in here with half-baked ideas
以及可能的目击者 我们调查了每一条线索
and possible sightings, and we checked out every lead,
但都没有结果
but none of them ever panned out.
谢谢你 放在那边桌子上就行
Yeah, thanks. Just put it on the table.
谢谢
Thank you.
加文确信她没有自杀
Gavin's convinced she didn't commit suicide.
也许是一场意外或一时冲动
Maybe it was an accident or something impulsive,
但加文在否认事实
but Gavin is in denial.
我也有孩子 我也会这么做
Look, I-I have kids, I would be, too.
他所经历的我们无法想象
What he's been through is unimaginable.
但别误会我 好吗
But don't-don't get me wrong, okay?
我不反对你调查这件事
I am not opposed to you investigating this.
这是那些会一直困扰我的案子之一
This is one of those cases that has haunted me.
有段时间我正喝着咖啡
There are days when I'm having my coffee
她的面孔突然浮现在我的脑海中
and, I don't know, her... her face comes to me
然后不知不觉中 我就开车到了河边
and then, before you know it, I'm out driving by the river
那个女孩尸体被找到的地方 一切都恍如昨日
where we found the other girl as if it happened yesterday.
我不是来指责你的 - 我知道
I'm not here to cast blame. - I know, I know.
不瞒你说 我很高兴你能分担这个重担
And the truth is, is that I am happy to share the burden.
要是你真找到了什么
And if you find anything-- well, hell,
多少赏金都不够
there's no reward big enough for that.
我想看看她们留下的纸条
I wouldn't mind taking a look at that note they left.
好
Yeah.
让我们瞧瞧
Let's see.
给你
Oh. Here it is.
还有这是我们在拉娜背包里找到的日记
And then there's the journal we found in Lana's backpack
还有她们失踪那天的记录
and the entry made on the day they went missing.
里面有很多那样的东西
A lot of that kind of stuff in there.
加文说她喜欢恐怖和超自然事物
Gavin said she was into horror and the supernatural.
青春期焦虑 对吗
Teen angst, right?
不是抑郁症 - 不 这不是青春期焦虑
Not depression. - No, this wasn't teenage angst.
至少不是我记得的那样...
At least not the way I remember it--
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表