剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
去吃点东西吧
Get yourself something.
你好 雷德福德·詹姆斯
Hi. Redford James?
不好意思 我们之前见过吗
Sorry, have we met before?
没见过 我是柯尔特·肖
No. Colter Shaw.
我是蒂娜 你就是休提到的那个追踪者
I'm Tina. You're the tracker Hugh mentioned.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我在找一匹失踪的马
Well, I'm looking for your missing horse.
到一个你没有被邀请的派对上找吗
At a party that you weren't invited to?
我想也是 一个好的开始
Figured, good place to start.
或者也许休让你相信雷德福德和我
Or maybe Hugh convinced you that Redford and I
与阿尔戈的失踪有关
had something to do with Argo's disappearance.
他可能提到过
He might've mentioned that.
但我觉着
But, uh, I figure
其中另有隐情
there's another side to the story.
如果你是说对我开始新生活感到愤愤不平 那么是的
Yeah, if you mean being bitter and upset about me moving on, then, yeah.
现在他还要指控我们偷了阿尔戈
Now he's accusing us of stealing Argo?
知道她为什么会这么想吗
Any idea why he might think that?
那男人精神不正常 他失控了
The man is certifiable. He's out of control.
雷德福德 拜托
Redford, please,
可以让我和肖先生私下谈谈吗
may I speak to Mr. Shaw privately?
我听你的
I defer to you.
听着 我明白这次离婚对休来说有多难
Uh, look, I understand how hard this breakup has been for Hugh.
我们为阿尔戈倾尽一切
We put everything into Argo.
付出一切 但我仍然为我们的婚姻腾出了时间
Everything. But I still made time for our marriage,
很遗憾 休不能兼顾两者
and, unfortunately, Hugh couldn't do both.
他沉迷其中
He was obsessed.
但你必须要相信我 我爱阿尔戈
But you have to believe me, I-I love Argo.
我绝不会将我的马置于危险之中
I would never do anything to put my horse in danger.
你是说我们的马
You mean our horse.
当然了 我们的马
Our horse. Of course.
肖先生 见过斯图尔特·泰勒
Uh, Mr. Shaw, meet Stuart Tyler
以及富明贤二 其他的所有者
and Kenji Tomine, the other owners.
我是主要的持有者 知道了
I'm the majority owner. - Got it.
你没必要一直提醒大家
You don't have to keep reminding everybody.
我也投入了一笔巨大的赏金
I put in a lot of the reward, too.
我们对你感激不尽 肖先生
Can't thank you enough, Mr. Shaw.
有什么我们能帮得上忙的吗
Is there anything we can do to help?
关于你们的合作关系
Yeah. Yeah, about your-your partnership,
目前为止怎么样
how's that, how's that going so far?
天作之合
Wonderful.
这匹马♥会♥给我们带来胜利
We have a winning racehorse.
我会说我们是相辅相成的
I would say we complement each other.
斯图尔特负责管理
Stuart handles the admin,
休和我负责照料马匹
Hugh and I do the hands-on horse care.
而我是他们的金主
And I bring the money.
打扰一下 蒂娜
Excuse me, Tina.
现在合适吗
Would now be a good time?
柯尔特 我们可以先失陪一下吗
Oh, um, Colter, would you please excuse us?
一个记者想就列克星敦杯采访我们
A journalist wants to interview us about the Lexington Cup.
当然可以
Of course.
就在三天后了
It's in three days.
我希望你能及时找到阿尔戈
I do hope you can find Argo in time.
最好不要声张
Best to keep things quiet.
阿尔戈没有参加今天的训练就已经够糟糕的了
It's bad enough Argo already missed today's training session.
我会尽力而为
I'll do my best.
你的水平真的下滑了 你没有检查房♥间
You're really slipping. You didn't clear the room.
我不需要检查房♥间
I didn't need to clear the room.
在哪里我都能认得出那股香水味
I'd recognize that perfume anywhere.
我没趁你背对着我把你放倒
You're lucky I didn't just knock you out
算你走运
while your back was turned.
确实 非常非常走运
Yeah, very, very lucky.
你可真是人模狗样的 柯尔特
You clean up damn good, Colter.
这是麦克福森那次你穿的晚礼服吗
Is that the same tux you wore on the MacPherson job?
不是 那件晚礼服我烧了 这是租来的
No, I burned that tux. This is a rental.
你真的要提起迈阿密吗
You really gonna bring up Miami?
我只是想消除误会
Just clearing the air.
没什么需要消除的 陈年往事了
Nothing to clear. It's in the past.
当然是
Sure it is.
你不喜欢输
You don't like to lose.
没人喜欢
No one does.
是的
Nope.
所以那些雷德福德是条死胡同的话
So all that talk about Redford being a dead end,
只是为了把我引开
that was just to get me off the trail.
你有你的技巧 我也有我的
You have your skills, I have mine.
你要不要打开那个了
Are you gonna open that?
请自便
Be my guest.
行吧
Fine.
我看着门
I got the door.
知道你和阿尔戈有什么区别吗
Know what the difference is between you and Argo?
这应该会很不错
Oh. This-this ought to be good.
阿尔戈是一匹获胜的马 但你呢...
Argo's a prize-winning horse, but you...
是一匹野马
are a wild mustang.
不管你打扮得多光鲜亮丽
No matter how hard you try to get all dressed up,
你属于野外 融不进胜利者的圈子
you belong out in the fields, not in the winner's circle
说得非常好
That's really, really good.
想出这番话肯定花了你很长时间吧 - 没多久
Take you long to come up with that one? - Not long.
我还没说完呢 - 我敢说肯定是
I've got more. - I bet you do.
如果你识相的话 现在就退出
If you're smart, you'll back out now.
你可不像重蹈迈阿密的覆辙
Don't want a repeat of what happened in Miami.
你是说当你为我工作的时候
Oh, you mean when you were working for me
你却出♥卖♥♥♥了我
and then you sold me down the river.
我们是搭档关系
I was working with you,
不是上下级关系
not for you.
顺便说一下 是我给你介绍了那份工作
And for the record, I'm the one that brought you the job.
你求我帮忙 - 求你
You begged for my help. - Begged!
你的工作做得晕头转向
And you had no idea what you were doing
直到我给你指点迷津 - 我想我拿到那笔赏金
until I showed you the ropes. - I guess I got that reward money
纯粹是因为运气好 还有你给我指点迷津
'cause of sheer luck and you showing me the ropes.
一种老式的悲哀和贴心
Kind of sad and sweet in an old-fashioned way.
我信任过你
I trusted you.
已经过了五年了
It's been five years.
也许你该放下了
Maybe it's time to move on.
你知道吗
Do you know what?
让我来给你指点一下迷津
Let me show you some new ropes.
我想有着正确的技术充分准备而来
I find coming fully prepared with the right technology
要好过你凭直觉行事
is better than your style of winging it.
芝麻开门
There we go.
白费力气了
Oh, what a waste.
没有阿尔戈的文件
No papers on Argo.
这么说蒂娜和雷德福德没有偷文件
So Tina and Redford didn't steal the papers.
又回到起点
Back to square one.
有人来了
Somebody's coming.
疯狂的主意:我们俩联手怎么样
Crazy idea: what if we team up?
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You have got to be kidding me.
我非常认真
I'm dead serious.
别去管文件了 马在哪里
Forget the papers, where's the horse?
时间紧迫 你和我
Clock's a-tickin'. You and I,
我们可以用一半的时间找到阿尔戈
we could find Argo in half the time.
平分赏金
Split the reward?
够多了
It's big enough
我们俩都能拿到报酬
we'll both get a payday.
那可是真金白银
And the money is real.
资金被存放在一个托管账户中
Funds are being held in an escrow account.
我们有很多理由一起合作
A lot of reasons to work together on this one.
很多理由不一起合作
Mm, well, a lot of reasons not to work together.
也就是说 我不信任你
Namely, I don't trust you.
你花了多少时间和精力
How much time and energy did you put into
去琢磨我的下一步
thinking about my next move?
零
None.
胡说
Bull.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表