剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
So, I'm-a need a sitrep on, uh,
你们之间的事
the thing between you and her.
没什么可说的
No situation to report.
因为我觉得她...很迷人
'Cause I think she is...impressive.
一丝不苟
Thorough.
那么我也可以追她妈
You saying she's fair game?
绝对不行
I'm saying she's off-limits.
你确定吗
You sure?
逗你玩呢 看看你的表情
Just messing with you. Your face.
嘿 我给你准备了一个小惊喜
Hey, I got a little surprise for you.
我从太平间顺来的
Grabbed this from the morgue.
幸好他们没有搜身
Good thing they didn't strip-search us.
那么 这个人
So, our guy
死因是疑似服药过量
died of suspected overdose.
但解肢发生在...
But the disarticulation occurred...
死前
premortem.
真的吗 - 真的
Really? - Really.
上面说了尸体在哪发现的吗
It say there where the body was located?
那还用说 - 好吧
You betcha. - All right.
报告上说这具没有手指的尸体是在
Report said our fingerless body was found
这些垃圾箱附近被发现的
near these dumpsters.
如果他们把尸体扔在这里
Yeah, well, if they dumped the body here,
说明他们没想着藏尸
they weren't too concerned with keeping it hidden.
我告诉你 现在的人 他们不肯
I'm telling you, this new breed, they don't want to
在自己的工作上下功夫
take the time to do the job right, anymore.
这要是放在过去
I mean, back in the day, you know, it's, uh,
一把铲子 石灰 一点酸
it's a shovel, lime, a little acid.
至少六英尺
Six feet at least.
现在嘛...
Now... Yeah, well,
也许考虑到过去他们觉得没必要遮遮掩掩的
maybe given the history they didn't feel the need to hide it.
这活实在是太草率了
It's just sloppy work.
好了 我们赶紧切入正题
Okay, look, let's cut to it.
自从我们发现那具尸体
Ever since we found that body,
我就感觉你没有把实情全部告诉我
I get the sense that you know something you're not sharing with me.
我的部队里有些人
There were some guys in my unit that were, uh,
他们非常迷信
they were pretty superstitious.
好吗 包括道格
Okay? Doug included.
他们对那种乌七八糟的东西很感兴趣
They were into that woo-woo stuff.
祈祷啊 仪式啊
The prayers and, uh, rituals.
身体部位
Body parts?
也许吧 血魔法
Maybe, yeah. Blood magick.
护身符
Protection.
我听说你可以去找一个人
Like, I heard there was, uh, somebody you could go to
获得“保佑”
to get "blessings."
保佑 - 对
Blessing? - Mm-hmm.
道格有兴趣吗
Doug into that?
我现在回想起来 他确实说了一些东西
I mean, he said a few things, now that I think about it.
我们在秘鲁执行过任务
There was this, uh, job we did in Peru.
他带我去了一个奇怪的神殿
He brought me to this weird shrine
我们在献祭品
and we were giving offerings.
我以为他只是闹着玩 但他是认真的
I thought he was just messing with me, but he was serious.
实际上 他付钱给一个老家伙
In fact, he paid an old man
让他诅咒我们的其中一个目标
to out a curse on one of our targets.
什么
What?
和装手指的盒子上的图案一样
It's the same star and moon on the box
星星和月亮 - 没错
with the finger it. - Yeah.
我们进去看看吧
Let's go check it out.
请问有何贵干
What can I do for you?
我们需要一些帮助
Looking for some help.
什么样的帮助
What sort of help?
护身符
Protection.
我想我弟弟的意思是保佑
I think what my brother means is a blessing.
强大的保佑
A strong one.
你就是干这个的 对吧
That's what you do here, right?
看情况了
Well, that depends.
你是怎么听说我们的服务的
How did you hear of our services?
一个朋友告诉我
A friend said that, uh,
就是这里
this was the place.
跟我来
Follow me.
我有你要的保佑
I got your blessing.
淡定 - 我们可以做到
Easy. - We can do that.
跪下
On your knees.
条子
Cop.
你不想那样做的 - 就像我说的
You don't want to do that. - Like I said,
跪下
get down.
听着 如果你要开枪
Listen, if you're gonna shoot,
先射我弟弟好了 - 不是吧
shoot my brother first. - Oh, come on.
你为什么要那样说 - 我们会射你们两个
Why would you do that? - We'll shoot you both.
之后再肢解
Sort out the parts later.
这样的话 数到三 准备好了吗
Well, in that case, on three. Ready?
三
Three.
对 就是这样
Yep, there they go.
你意下如何 柯尔特 - 我们可以开枪打一个
What do you think, Colt? - We could probably shoot one.
审问另一个人
Maybe ask the other one questions?
或者我们可以开始砍他们的手指
Yeah, or we could start loppin' digits.
也许先从几个脚趾开始
Start with a few toes, maybe.
拜托 我们不想惹麻烦
Please, we don't want any trouble.
麻烦已经找上门了
Well, you got trouble.
我在找我的一个朋友
I'm looking for a friend of mine.
见过他吗
Seen him?
见过
Yeah.
他来这里做什么
What was he doing here?
他需要护身符 他很害怕
He needed protection. He was scared.
他需要帮助
He needed help.
他失踪了
Well, he's missing.
不管你想保护他不受什么伤害
So whatever you were trying to protect him from,
没有奏效 - 这是怎么回事
it didn't work. - How does this work, you, uh,
你们就开始砍掉手指吗
you start cutting off fingers?
你们杀了那个人吗
You kill that man?
没有 他服药过量
No, he overdosed.
那么为什么要把手指送到人家家里
So why send the finger to the house?
一旦提出要求 就必须完成
Once something is asked, it must be completed.
他想要一个护身符
He wanted a protective talisman
保佑他妻子的安全 - 谁要害他
to keep his wife safe. - Safe from what?
他只给了我们一个名字 说这个人想伤害他
He just gave us a name, said this guy wanted to hurt him.
把名字告诉我们
Well, let's have the name.
那样保佑就失效了
That'll undo the blessing.
让我这样问你好了
Let me ask you this.
有没有什么保佑能让我
Is there a blessing that can keep me
不扣下扳机 把你的脸炸开花
from squeezing this trigger and blowing your face off?
他会动手的
He'll do it.
我亲眼见过
I've seen him do it.
告诉我名字
Give me the name.
告诉我名字
Give me the name.
索拉诺
Solano.
卡洛斯·索拉诺
Carlos Solano.
索拉诺 你之前听过这个名字
Solano. You've heard that name before.
道格为什么害怕这个名字
Why was Doug afraid of that name?
这不可能
It's impossible.
道格和我在巴拿马执行过一个任务
Doug and I did a job in Panama.
为这个地平线承包商吗
For this Horizon contractor?
对 任务是消灭一个目标
Yeah, mission was to neutralize a target.
杀了他
Kill?
我们喜欢称为改变健康状况
Health alteration, as we like to call it.
目标是谁
Who was the target?
是一个叫莫伊·索拉诺的商人
It was a businessman named Moy Solano.
道格下的手
Doug made the kill.
不过撤退的时候出了点状况
Getting out was a bit of a problem, though.
所以这就是整件事的目的吗
So that's what this whole thing is about?
对一次任务失败的报复 - 任务没有失败
Revenge for a botched job? - It wasn't botched.
索拉诺死了 我看着他倒下
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表