剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
Wind Sky Sea &Sand - Lee Hazlewood
天空
♪ Sky
你只是个飞翔的地方
♪ You're just a place to fly
你只是一只又大又蓝的眼睛
♪ You're just a big, blue eye
和我一样 有时你会哭泣
♪ Like me, sometimes you cry
渴望一个家
♪ Looking for a home
海洋
♪ Sea
你对我来说
♪ You're nothing more to me
只不过是波涛汹涌的大海
♪ Than just the rolling sea
我的另一面
♪ Another part of me.
我们在附近没给你找到什么活
We've got nothing for you nearby.
那就往远处找
Well, look a little farther out.
好 没问题
Yeah, sure.
我们会找到什么的 - 总是这样
Something will pop. - Always does.
你们有发现了记得告诉我
Let me know when you find something.
没问题
Sure thing.
嘿 弟弟
Hey, little brother.
你要开枪射我吗
You gonna shoot me
或者我们也可以坐下来小酌几杯
or can we sit down and have a few?
我带了些我自酿的酒
I brought some of my homebrew.
看来我们都在等对方先开口
Guess this is one of those "who's gonna go first"
对吧
kind of deals, huh?
你给我打电♥话♥
You called me.
没错
True.
打给我的同事 - 也没错
Called people I work with. - Also true.
上周约好了见面的时间和日期
Set up a time and a date to meet last week
你却没来
and you don't show.
是我对不住
Sorry about that.
就这样吗
That it?
临时有点事
Well, something came up.
“临时有点事”
"Something came up."
什么事这么重要 拉塞尔
What was so important, Russell,
让你不停地给我打电♥话♥
you keep calling me?
多莉认为我们应该摒弃前尘
Dory thinks we ought to put the past behind us.
我几个月前联♥系♥过你 你没有理我
I tried months ago, you blew me off.
让我们把话说开吧
So let's get to it.
我知道你认为我把爸爸推下了悬崖
I know you think I pushed Dad off that cliff.
我看见你在那里
I saw you there.
柯尔特 我没有推他
Colter, I didn't push him.
我不知道他是摔下去
I don't know if he fell
还是别人把他推下去
or if somebody else pushed him,
但我知道那天晚上还有其他人
but I do know that there was somebody else
在那片树林里
in those woods that night.
爸爸有敌人 柯尔特
Dad had enemies, Colter.
他是个疯子
He was a crazy son of a bitch.
他是个偏执狂
He was paranoid.
他对我们很严苛
I mean, the man was hard as hell on us.
让我们学习怎样剥一只兔子的皮
Making us learn how to skin a rabbit?
这技能现在也没什么用处
Not exactly a skill I need these days.
为什么妈妈会让我相信是你干的
Why would Mom let me believe that you did it?
我 也不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
我觉得她已经尽力了
I like to think she did the best she could.
但妈妈也有自己的秘密 相信我
But Mom had her secrets, trust me.
你不能就这么告诉我却不作任何解释
You can't just drop that on me and not explain yourself.
爸爸死的那天晚上我在林子里看到的男人
The man I saw in the woods the night Dad died,
我之前见过他
I'd seen him once before.
我看见他在和妈妈说话
I saw him talking to our mom.
你是说这件事妈妈也有份
Are you saying Mom had something to do with this?
我也说不好
I-I don't know.
但爸爸死后
But when Dad died,
她说我最好离开
she said it would best if I left.
还让我不要把事情张扬出去
And to keep quiet about what happened.
你就没多想吗
You didn't question that?
她说我们的命就搭在这上面了
She said our lives depended on it.
因为爸爸的遭遇吗
Because of what happened to Dad?
我还是个孩子 所以我离开了
I was a kid, so I left.
随着年龄增长 我继续浪迹天涯
Then I got older and I just stayed gone.
你参军了 - 对 我应征入伍了
You joined the military. - Yeah, I enlisted, you know?
我觉得那是放下过去最好的方式
Thought that was the best way to leave it all behind.
伙计 无论我们说什么做什么
Look, man, there's nothing that we can say or do
也没法让爸爸起死回生
to bring Dad back.
或者弥补失去的时间 好吗
Or to make up for lost time, okay?
过去的事已经过去了
What happened, happened.
那好吧...
Yeah, well, then, you know...
看来我们没什么好说的了
I guess we're done here, right?
就这样了吗
That it?
我还以为这会是两兄弟
Thought this would be two brothers
化解家庭夙怨
burying the old family hatchet.
最后拥彼此入怀
You know, hugging it out.
你说了很多我需要好好想想的东西 不是吗
Well, you gave me a lot to think about, didn't you?
好吧 趁你好好想想的时候
Well, while you're doing your thinking,
我有件事需要你帮忙
there's something I could use your help with.
你会找人对吧
You find people, right?
挣赏金 - 对
For rewards? - Yeah.
我在找我的一个老战友
I'm trying to find an old unit buddy off mine,
道格·汤普森
Doug Thompson.
出了什么事
What happened?
他已经失踪五天了
He's been missing for five days.
妻子说他出去跑腿一直没回来
Wife said he left on an errand and never came back.
我就是因为这件事才没去见你
It's actually why I missed our meeting,
因为我在查东西
because I was checking things out.
婚姻不顺吗
Problems in the marriage?
不 道格是个可靠的男人 他不会...
No. No, Doug's a solid guy, he wouldn't...
他不会抛下特雷西
He wouldn't ditch Tracy.
你还有什么可以告诉我的吗
Anything else you can give me to go on?
我追踪他的手♥机♥到了罗诺克外的一家加油站
I traced his phone to a gas station outside of Roanoke.
手♥机♥被扔在垃圾桶里 面目全非
It was in the trash, it was all busted up.
他的车还在那里
His car was still there.
加油站有摄像头吗 - 有
Gas stations have cameras. - They do.
道格一直在监控录像里直到他...
Doug was on the surveillance video until he...
冲出画面
bolted off camera.
并且他的举止非常可疑
And he was acting real sketchy.
肯定出事了
Something was wrong.
我可以付钱给你
I can pay you, you know, for your help.
拉塞尔
Russell.
这不是钱的事
It's not about the money.
那你到底帮不帮我
Well, will you help me or no?
我会帮你
Yeah, I'll help you.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
Guitar Town - Steve Earle
嘿 宝贝 难道你不知道这不是我的错吗
♪ Hey, pretty baby, don't you know it ain't my fault ♪
我喜欢听汽车飞驰在沥青路上的声音
♪ Love to hear the steel belts humming on the asphalt ♪
午夜时分在一个停车场里醒来...
♪ Wake up in the middle of the night at a truck stop... ♪
给你
Here you go.
大堂里的免费咖啡
Free coffee from the lobby.
免费咖啡
Free coffee?
对 相信我 这很管用的
Yeah, no, it does the trick, trust me.
你住在这 - 对 暂时而已
Living here? - Yeah, for now.
其实还不错 他们后面还有个热水浴缸呢
It's not that bad. They actually got a hot tub in the back.
前些天晚上遇到了一个塔拉哈西的女孩
Met some girl from Tallahassee the other night,
以前是个啦啦队队员 人家是专业的
used to be a cheerleader, like a... like, a pro one?
她现在是一名牙科保健师
She's a dental hygienist now.
我相信这个故事肯定有道理 但我们得走了
I'm sure this story has a point, but we should probably go.
听着 我想问一问
Listen, I wanted to ask:
我们没事了对吧
We're good, right?
我是说你相信我说的关于爸爸的那些话吧
I mean, you believe me about what I said about Dad?
我...我不知道现在该相信什么
Yeah, I-I... You know, I don't know what to believe right now.
我们去找你朋友吧 好吗
Let's go to your friend's, okay?
走吧
Let's go.
你要不要跟我说说你的朋友...
You gonna tell me about your friend, or...?
好啊 道格·汤普森
Sure. Doug Thompson.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表