剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
问问题的事就交给我们吧
We'll handle the questioning.
没时间争权了
We don't have time to mark territory.
我们只需要答案
We just need answers.
我看见他时是独自一人
I was, I was by myself.
有什么不寻常的地方吗 他看上去心烦吗 - 我说了
Anything out of the ordinary? Did he seem upset? - Like I said,
我只是看见他 没有和他说话
I just saw him, I didn't talk to him.
现在我真的要为我的户外生活技能做准备了
Now I really got to prep for my outdoor life skills.
去吧
Go on.
诺亚的宿舍在哪
Where's Noah's dorm?
实际上 学校的规章制度规定了
Actually, you know, school policy states
我们不允许...
we don't allow--
沿着走廊
Down the hall,
往右走 上楼梯
to the right, up the stairs.
我会让一个保安在那里等你
I'll have a security guard meet you there.
你有十分钟的时间 肖先生
You have ten minutes, Mr. Shaw.
十分钟就足够了
That's all I'll need.
柯尔特
Colter!
我们能帮上什么忙
What can I help you with?
我需要更多关于谢尔特斯通学校的信息
I need more information about the Shelter Stone Academy.
既是学校也是康复中心
Part school, part rehab.
我需要了解他们全部的历史
I need a full download on their history,
教学方法 运作方式
methods, how they operate.
任何能帮我找到这个失踪孩子下落的东西
Anything that'll help me find this missing kid.
交给我们吧
You got it.
你还好吗
You okay?
万一他一个人在外面呢
What if he's out there alone?
或者更糟 独自一人磕嗨了
Or worse, high and alone?
你不能这样想 埃里卡
You can't go down that road, Erika.
我就不该让沃尔特把他送到这来
I never should've let Walter send him here.
我们走投无路了
We were desperate.
听着
Look,
你只是想让诺亚好起来
you just wanted Noah to get better.
他确实好起来了 不是吗
And he did, right?
另一半在他那里
He's got the matching one.
离婚之后我就把另一个给了他
Hmm. I gave it to him after the divorce,
那时候他在另一所学校里深陷麻烦之中
when he was having all the trouble at the other school.
达拉结是凯尔特文化中极为珍贵的象征,代表着坚韧和内在的力量
这是达拉结
It's a Dara knot.
力量的象征
A symbol of strength.
我告诉他我们可以一起渡过难关
I told him we could get through this together,
只要我们都坚强起来
as long as we were both strong.
就是这了
Right here.
找到什么了吗
Find anything?
没什么意料之外的
Nothing unexpected.
课程表 书本 校服
A class schedule, books, uniform,
洗漱袋
toiletries bag.
怎么了
What?
诺亚提过他有女朋友吗 - 没 我...
Noah ever mention a girlfriend? - No, I...
我甚至不知道他喜不喜欢女孩
don't even know if he likes girls.
这有呼吸喷雾
He's got breath spray,
三种不同口味的润唇膏
three different flavors of lip balm
和一个发卷
and a hair scrunchie.
我敢说他有一个女朋友
I'd say he has a girlfriend.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe
他从没跟我提起过她
he never said a word about her to me.
青少年只会和青少年谈心
Teenagers only talk to teenagers.
你在生火
Fire detail?
对啊
Yeah.
轮到我搭火堆了...
It's my turn to do setup--
我们生存技巧的一部分之类的废话
part of our survival skills or some crap.
我有一个更好的办法
There's a better way to do that.
我可以的 大个子
I got it, big guy.
我小时候在户外待了很长时间
I spent a lot of time outside as a kid.
以前每天都要生火
Used to build campfires every day.
有人给你打分吗 我有
You get graded on them? 'Cause I do.
我不懂这有什么重要的 - 是蛮重要的
Like it even matters. - Oh, it does matter.
开玩笑吗 火可以救你的命
You kidding? A fire can save your life.
我哥哥以前总是胜我一筹
My brother was always way better at building them than I was.
让我十分抓狂
Used to drive me nuts.
但我会学
But I learned.
我爸他...
My dad, he, uh,
特意强调要确保
made it a point to make sure
我们在任何情况下都能活下来...
we could survive in any situation--
生火 寻找避难所 食物以及所有的必需品
build a fire, find shelter, food...all the essentials.
看你说得这么头头是道
Well, if you're such an expert,
我到底哪里做错了
what am I doing wrong?
你哪里做错了
What are you doing wrong?
你要搭篝火 对吗
You going for a tepee fire, right?
看起来也许是最简单的方式 但是呢...
May seem like the easiest way to build one, but...
篝火不稳定 对吗
it's not stable. Right?
你像这样搭 像一座木屋
You build one like this, like a log cabin.
看到了吗 很结实
You see that? Sturdy.
稳定 而且啊
Stable. Plus...
木材燃烧的速度更慢
the wood'll burn slower.
热源更好
Better heat base.
谢了 - 不客气
Thanks. - Yeah.
你是学校的工作人员吗
Do you work for the school or something?
不是 诺亚的妈妈雇我找他
No. Noah's mom hired me to find him.
如果有什么事 任何事
So if there's something, anything
你觉得我会想知道的
you think I might want to know,
我绝不会往外说的
it'll stay between the two of us.
我认为诺亚可能有危险
I think Noah may be in danger,
尤其是如果他离开了学校
especially if he made it off campus.
我说不好 也许他逃走有他自己的原因
Now, I- I don't know, maybe... maybe he had a reason to run away.
不管怎样
Either way,
他从昨天起就不见踪影 所以...
he hasn't been seen or heard from since yesterday, so...
你说你最好一次见到他是在哪来着
Where did you say you saw him last?
是图书馆吗 你确定吗
Was it the library? You sure?
是...是在棚屋旁
It... it was by the maintenance sheds.
大家都知道摄像头拍不到棚屋后方
Everybody knows the cameras don't see behind the sheds.
是啊 好吧 听着 我不...
Yeah, well, look, I mean, I don't...
你在那里做什么与我无关
I don't need to know what you were doing there,
除非涉及到诺亚
unless it had something to do with Noah.
与诺亚无关
No.
但你看见了一些事 对吧
But you saw something, right?
他和别人在一起吗 一个女孩
Was he, was he with someone? A girl?
不是女孩 但我看见了诺亚和泽克
Not a girl, but I saw Noah and Zeke.
泽克是这里的学生吗
And Zeke, Zeke's a student here?
不是 他在学校里工作
No, he- he works here.
修剪草坪 疏通厕所
Mows the lawn, unclogs the toilets.
我听不到他们说什么 但是
I couldn't hear what they were saying, but
诺亚看起来很害怕
Noah looked scared.
正因如此我才离开了 我不想被抓到
That- That's when I took off. I didn't want to get busted.
你还在这里干什么 - 我们有个问题
The hell are you still doing here? - We have a problem.
你们一个叫泽克的工作人员
One of your employees, a man named Zeke,
在诺亚失踪前被人看见和他争吵
was seen arguing with Noah right before he disappeared.
你们在隐瞒什么
What aren't you telling us?
我们正在调取监控录像
We're pulling up security footage because
因为我刚刚得知泽克·斯特德曼
I was just informed that Zeke Steadman
今天没有来上班
didn't show up for work today.
我们得知道他最后一次来学校是什么时候
We need to know when the last time he was on campus.
你们什么时候才打算告诉我们
And when were you planning on telling us?
一旦我证实这个消息
Once I verified for certain,
但我不想惊动任何人
but I didn't want to alarm anyone.
给我看一下监控录像
Let me take a look at that footage.
回放大门监控录像
Rewind that gate camera.
这
Um... here,
这是泽克昨晚离开学校的画面
this is Zeke leaving campus last night.
那里是什么 看啊
What's that right there? Look.
你看到了吗
You see that?
没吗 看这里
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表