剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
嘿 泰迪
Hey, Teddi.
终于接电♥话♥了
There you are.
维尔玛都开始担心起来了
Velma was starting to worry.
这边信♥号♥♥不太好
Ah, reception's been spotty.
是柯尔特
It's Colter.
信♥号♥♥差到不能回我们的短♥信♥吗
Too spotty to return our texts?
你告诉他科布拉的事了吗
Did you tell him about the Cobra?
来吧
Here you go.
给你找了份活 车辆失窃
Sent you a job. Stolen car.
看起来很简单 而且报酬很高
Looks pretty straightforward and a big payout.
爱达荷州的喀斯喀特 英特吉·谢尔比·科布拉
Cascade, Idaho. Vintage Shelby Cobra.
悬赏两万现金
$20,000 cash reward.
这么说你确实收到我们的短♥信♥了
Oh, so you do get our texts,
你只是不想回复而已 太好了
you just choose not to answer them. Good to know.
我们需要知道你接不接这个悬赏
We need to be aware if you're taking on a reward
这样我们才可以给你调取背景资料
so we can pull background for you,
收集好信息
put together the research.
嘿 柯尔特
Hey, uh, Colter.
有坊间传言比莉正在考虑接下那份活
Word on the street is, Billie is circling the job.
好极了 - 我们觉得你可能需要
Great. - Thought you might need
一些动力 - 动力
a little motivation. - Motivated.
我先去吃点东西
I'm gonna grab a quick bite.
我两点半前应该能到喀斯喀特
I should be in Cascade by 2:30.
还需要点什么吗 亲爱的
Can I get you anything else, hon?
给我账单就行 有点赶时间
Uh, just the check. Sort of in a hurry.
急着工作还是急着去玩
Oh. Work or fun?
工作
Work.
你知道他们是怎么说的
You know what they say about that.
她到底在干什么
What the hell is she doing?
基拉还在给他们发传♥单♥
Kira's still handing out them flyers.
有些人就是不明白
Some people just don't get the damn memo.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
希望没有
Hope not.
是我就不会多管闲事
I wouldn't get involved.
基拉 给我过来
Kira, get over here.
太迟了
Too late.
你不能再发这些传♥单♥了
You need to quit with these.
你的这些垃圾惹恼了其他人 她已经走了
You're upsetting people with this garbage. She's gone.
有什么问题吗
There a problem?
别多管闲事 朋友
Mind your own business, friend.
没关系的
Look, it's okay.
我不想惹麻烦
I- I don't want any trouble.
嘿 你要去哪里 你不能转身离开
Hey, hey! Where are you going? Don't turn your back on me.
伙计 没必要扔东西吧
Hey, man, no need to throw things.
我告诉过你别管了
Told you to leave it.
你要是想拔刀
Odds are, if you were gonna pull that,
很有可能早就已经拔了
you would've done it already.
那是你的车吗
That yours?
你不该这么做的 - 我和我的伙计们
You shouldn't have done that. - Me and the boys
会帮你换上备用的
will help you put the spare on.
确保你一去不回头
Make sure you leave and don't come back.
把刀收起来
Put the knife away.
当然了
Sure thing.
别打了 住手
No, stop.
拜托快住手
Please stop.
天哪
Oh, God.
够了 够了
Enough. Enough.
够了
Enough.
马上就好了
Just about ready.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
你有很多非常有意思的伤疤
You've got quite an interesting collection of scars.
哦 这个啊...
Oh, yeah. It's, uh...
你知道的 就是我和我兄弟做了一些孩子会做的蠢事
You know, me and my brother, dumb kid stuff, you know.
孩子的事啊 好吧 - 对
Kid stuff? Okay. - Yeah.
第五修正案:不得在任何刑事案件中被迫自证其罪
我引用第五修正案
I plead the Fifth.
知道了
Got it.
混乱的童年
Messed- up childhood.
都是过来人了 不喜欢谈及那些事
Been there, done that, do not like to talk about it.
还有其他健康问题吗 肖先生
Any other past medical issues, Mr. Shaw?
叫我柯尔特 没有了
It's Colter, and, uh, no.
像马一样健康
No. Healthy as a horse.
我要给你缝上七针
Well, it's gonna be seven stitches,
伤口比我想得要深
a little bit deeper than I expected.
最后一次局部麻醉的机会
Last chance to take me up on local anesthetic.
不 不用了 多谢
No. No, I'm good. Thanks.
你是那种认为"疼痛是好事"的人
And you're one of those "pain is good" types.
不 完全不是的 只是在恢复过程中
No. Not at all. It's just, when it comes to recovery,
浅表伤口能恢复百分之五的功能
there's a five percent gain of function on superficial wounds
不进行局部麻醉的话
that are treated without local anesthetic.
或者你只是喜欢疼痛
Or you just like pain.
会有些刺痛 - 嗯哼
Little jab. - Mm-hmm.
你是干什么的 - 我是个寻宝者
What do you do? - I'm a rewardist.
那是什么
What is that?
当有人发出悬赏
Well, when, uh, rewards are posted
寻找失踪的人或物时 我接下这些活
for missing people or objects, I go get 'em.
好吧 这听起来像是你编造出来的
Oh, well, that sounds made- up.
并不是
It is not.
那么你来这是出于工作吗
And you're here on a job?
不是 但我开始觉得有活了
I wasn't, but I'm starting to think I might be.
别动 最后一针
Hold still, last one.
好了
Okay.
完事了吗 - 对
Yeah? - Yep.
说到这个...
You know, speaking of which, uh...
你对她有什么了解
What do you know about her?
就是大家伙都知道的那些事
Um, just what everybody knows.
有点像流浪者
A bit of a nomad.
从一个城镇到另一个城镇 住在她的面包车里
Traveling from town to town, living in her van.
听起来蛮像你的
A little bit like you, from the sounds of it.
我们的湖滨小镇很受那些面包车旅行的人的欢迎
Our little lake town is popular with these van life folks.
米娅来过这里 但后来她离开了
So Mia was here and then she moved along.
只是她姐姐认为她出事了
Except her sister thinks that something happened to her.
所以基拉在镇上张贴这些传♥单♥
So Kira posts these flyers around town,
但有些人却不喜欢这种行为
but some folks don't like that either,
因为这会给人一种
because it gives the impression
这里发生了不好的事的印象
that something bad might have happened here.
你不会想给游客以及二套房♥买♥♥主
That's not exactly the image that you want to give to tourists
留下这种印象
and second- home buyers.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得她...
I think she...
我觉得如果我是你的话我就会小心行事
I think I would be careful if I were you.
这里的人不喜欢陌生人过问太多
People don't like strangers asking a lot of questions.
很高兴知道这一点
Good to know. Okay.
谢谢你了
Uh... thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
基拉
Kira.
柯尔特·肖 - 你没事吧
Colter Shaw. - Are you all right?
我非常过意不去你因为我而受伤
I feel terrible that you got hurt because of me.
我没事
No, I'm fine.
那家伙需要教训一下
That guy needed a lesson.
不是第一次了
Not the first time.
那么肯定与此有关了
So, it has to do with this?
我妹妹吗
My sister?
我非常肯定是这样的
I'm pretty sure it does.
肖先生 - 正是
Mr. Shaw. - Yeah.
你觉得这次纷争有必要追究下去吗
You seeing a need for this dispute to go any further?
不必了
No.
不了 我想我们都明白彼此的意思了
No, I think we both got our message across.
没必要对簿公堂
No, no reason for charges.
好 好
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表