剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
She was never scared of anything.
就这样吗 事情是这样的吗
That's it? That's what happened?
她就这么突然地
She just, all of the sudden,
猝不及防地和你分手
out of the blue broke up with you?
你自己信吗 - 事情就是这样
You believe that? - It's what happened.
我想她只是反感我不肯
I think she was disgusted that I wouldn't
站出来面对他们 所以她离开了
stand up to them, so she bailed.
得了吧 伙计
Oh, come on, man.
你没这么蠢的
You're smarter than that.
别人写了那张纸条
Somebody else wrote the note.
不是的 - 不是吗
No. - No?
不 不 我爸爸不会这么做的
No. No, my dad wouldn't do that.
我爸不会杀了她的
My dad wouldn't have gotten her killed.
不吗 好吧...
No? All right, well...
好好看看这个
take a look at that.
那看起来像谁呢
Who does that look like, huh?
在我看来 那看起来像是托尼在树林里
'Cause, to me, that looks like Tony in the woods
开着米娅的面包车
moving Mia's van.
他为什么要这么做
Why is he doing that?
又来了 逃避问题 躲在你父母身后
There you go, run away. Hide behind your parents,
就像你的整个人生一样
like you have your whole entire life.
好极了
That's great.
当然 唯一的问题是 马特
Course, the only problem with that, Matt,
此刻在你身体里翻涌的那种恶心的感觉
is that sick feeling in your gut right now,
那不会消失的
that's not going anywhere.
除非真♥相♥水落石出
Not until the truth comes out.
托尼
Tony.
还以为盖尔警长让你离开镇上了
Thought Sheriff Gale told you to leave town.
他是说过了 但没完成工作前我怎能离开呢
Yeah, he did, but I couldn't leave without finishing the job.
我不知道你想干什么 肖
Not sure what you're trying to pull here, Shaw.
这是怎么回事 马特 - 这件事交给我吧 夏洛特
What is this, Matt? - I'll take care of it, Charlotte.
托尼 如果你不介意请护送这些人
Tony, if you wouldn't mind escorting these folks
离开我们的房♥子 我给警长打电♥话♥
off our property while I call the sheriff.
我已经给他打过电♥话♥了
Oh, I already called him.
马特 给我过来
Matt, get over here now.
让他走
Let him go.
托尼 对吧
Tony, right?
在面包车那里你就该杀了我们 托尼
You should've killed me at the van, Tony.
你有什么打算 吓跑我们 摆脱掉那辆面包车
What was the plan? Scare us off, get rid of the van,
让警长把我们赶出小镇
have the sheriff chase us out of town?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
那辆面包车 托尼
The van, Tony.
那辆你从温斯洛地♥产♥上开走的面包车
The one you just removed from the property.
你杀了米娅吗 为什么 - 淡定 淡定 淡定
Did you kill Mia, huh? Why? - Easy, easy, easy.
够了
That's enough.
滚出去
Get out of here.
你让他做了什么
What did you tell him to do?
没人杀了米娅
No one killed Mia.
我们所做的只是坚决要求她离开
All we did was firmly request that she move along.
但她从未离开 对吗
Yeah, but she never moved along, did she?
够了 肖
That's enough, Shaw.
你杀了米娅 因为她发现了
You had Mia killed because she found out
你的手下对奥卡特先生所做的事
what your boys did to Mr. Orcutt.
那是在他们烧了他的谷仓之后
That's after they burned down his barn.
她是目击者
She was a witness.
她可能会让你的整桩生意告吹
She could have brought down your whole situation,
所以你不能饶过她的性命
so you couldn't let her live.
这是什么玩笑吗
Is this some kind of joke?
我们所做的只是让她离开小镇
All we did was get her to leave town.
对吧 亲爱的
Right, honey?
是的
Yes.
但话说回来
But, again,
她没有离开 对吧 - 我不知道她离没离开
she didn't leave, did she? - I have no idea what she did.
所以她的面包车就这么神奇地出现在你的地♥产♥上
So, her van just magically appeared on your property?
你在撒谎
You're lying,
你们两个都是
both of you.
他不是
He's not.
妈妈
Mom?
夏洛特
Charlotte?
你干了什么
What did you do?
你欠你儿子一个真♥相♥
You owe your son the truth.
你不能让他和米娅私奔
You couldn't have him running off with Mia,
尤其是在她发现你们是怎么对待碍事的人之后
not after she found out what your family does to people that get in the way.
怎么 你就这么摆脱掉她
So, what, you just got rid of her?
然后向你儿子撒谎
And then you lied to your son.
我试着告诉他
I was only trying to tell him,
警告他如果她不闭嘴的话下场会怎样
warn him what she was going to do if she kept talking.
所以你让托尼确保她开不了口
So you got Tony to make sure she couldn't talk?
为什么
Why?
一个字都不要说
Don't say anything.
妈妈
Mom.
这个女孩就是不肯住口
This girl wouldn't stop.
她不肯离开
She wouldn't leave.
我一次又一次地试着让她明白 但她就是不肯
I tried and tried to make her see, but she wouldn't.
所以你就杀了她
So you killed her?
嘿 泰迪
Hey, Teddi.
那是什么鬼动静
The hell is that sound?
一个陶轮 我在试用它
A pottery wheel, which I'm trying
这样维尔玛就肯放过我 我们就可以还回去了
so Velma will leave me alone and we can return it.
下一个活是什么
What's next?
我们在调查一些事情
Well, we're looking into a few things.
在波兹曼 有个离家出走的青少年
Up in Bozeman, there's a teenage runaway.
嘿 泰迪 让他休息一下吧
Hey, Teddi, give the man a rest.
哦 那是瑞妮来了
Oh, that's, uh, Reenie.
我也许该去道个别
I should probably say goodbye.
你是应该
Yeah, you should.
Into The Ticket - U.S Royalty
你引起了我的注意...
♪ You had my attention... ♪
嘿
Hey.
顺便告诉你 我会代表纳撒尼尔·奥卡特的
By the way, I'll be filing a civil suit
近亲提起民事诉讼
on behalf of Nathaniel Orcutt's next of kin,
所以你可以帮帮我
so you can help me out with that.
好啊 好啊
Sure. Sure.
干得漂亮
Good job on this.
他们在温斯洛的另一处房♥产里找到了米娅的尸体
Mia's body was recovered on one of the Winslows' other properties.
我欠你一个人情
I owe you one.
我会记在你那一长串的账单上的
I'll add it to your very long tab.
哦 差点忘了
Oh, almost forgot,
我接到了一个奇怪的电♥话♥ 一个叫拉塞尔的人
I got a weird call-- some guy Russell
说他认识你
says he knows you.
我不知道她为什么会给我打电♥话♥
I have no idea why he'd call me or how he even
或者是他怎么弄到我的号♥码 但... - 屏蔽那个号♥码
got my number, but... Block the number.
你不能就这么要求我
You can't just tell me to do that
因为你忘了我是有本事的 我爱管闲事
'cause you forget I have skills. I'm nosy,
所以你最好现在就告诉我那是谁
so better you tell me now who this is,
别说是电♥话♥推销员
and don't say a telemarketer.
那重量悬于心间 那重量悬于我心间...
♪ I can feel the weight, I can feel the weight... ♪
拉塞尔是我哥哥
Russell's my brother.
我们有二十年没说过话了
We haven't spoken in 20 years.
还有呢
And?
那重量悬于我心间
♪ I can feel the weight ♪
那重量悬于我心间...
♪ I can feel the weight... ♪
他杀了我们的父亲然后消失了
He killed our father and then he disappeared.
哇 好吧
Wow. Okay.
不确定对此我该作何反应
Not sure what I'm supposed to do with that.
别管他 - 不管吗 他给我打电♥话♥
Nothing. - Nothing? He's calling me.
瑞妮 屏蔽掉那个号♥码
Reenie, block the number.
如果你需要我的帮助 尽管开口
If you need my help, just ask.
眼眸如明镜...
♪ Eyes like mirrors... ♪
不了 这件事我必须自己解决
No, it's something I got to do on my own.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表