剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
我知道你在打什么如意算盘
I know what you're doing.
你逃不过我的火眼金睛的
I know exactly that you're doing.
你在奉承我 然后你会
You're buttering me up, and then you're gonna
让我来跑腿
make me do all the legwork.
也许吧
Maybe.
不能两者都有吗
Can't it be both?
有点难以置信
It's a little hard to believe
有人能骑走阿尔戈
that someone rode Argo away.
为什么 - 他是匹难缠的马
Why is that? - He's a tricky ride.
他不踢人或者不咬人的时候
You know, when he wasn't kicking or biting someone,
会把人们从马背上甩下来
he was bucking them off his back.
蒂娜能骑他吗
Could Tina ride him?
可以
Yeah.
但警报响的时候我们在餐厅里
But we were at the diner when the alarm went off.
检查账单
Going over bills.
我知道她不可能亲自偷走他
I know she couldn't have personally stolen him.
我们这里都弄好了
Well, we're all done here.
她可以走了
Oh. She's good to go.
谢谢你 格伦医生
Thank you, Dr. Glenn.
我说不好
I don't know.
也许你们回去和保安谈谈
Maybe go back and talk to the security team?
打扰一下 先生 - 怎么
Excuse me, sir? - Yeah.
阿尔戈是你治疗的吗
Did you treat Argo?
是我 - 是吗
I did. - Yeah?
但信不信由你
But believe it or not,
休和蒂娜分开后 他的行为更糟了
his behavior got worse after Hugh and Tina split up.
除了蒂娜肯定还有人能骑他
Someone must have been able to ride him besides Tina.
我还能想到另外两个
Well, I can think of two others.
一个是在弗洛里达的骑师
There's this jockey who's in Florida,
还有一个就是他的前驯马师 丹·弗林
and then there's his former trainer, uh, Dan Flynn.
谢谢
Thank you.
先别管丹·弗林了
Forget about Dan Flynn for a minute.
我听说你在和比莉合作
I heard you're working this case with Billie.
没错
That's right.
久仰大名
Heard a lot about you.
唯一一个抢走柯尔特赏金的人 对吧
Only person Colter's lost a reward to, right?
好了 我们还是
Okay, let's, uh, you know, let's just
把注意力放在丹·弗林身上吧 你查到了什么
focus on Dan Flynn. What do you got?
丹·弗林 六个月前被炒了鱿鱼
Dan Flynn, fired from his job six months ago,
从那之后一直游手好闲
hasn't worked since.
可怜的家伙两个月来基本上过着无家可归的生活
Poor bastard's essentially been homeless for two months now.
正在把照片发给你
Sending you photos.
这给了他偷走阿尔戈卖♥♥掉的动机
Well, it would certainly give him motive to steal Argo and sell him.
你还可以加上报复这一条
Yeah, you can add revenge to that as well.
他在酒吧和休·拉兹洛打了一架
He got into a fistfight with Hugh Lazlo at a bar.
休提交了指控
Charges were filed,
后来被驳回了 拉兹洛解雇了弗林
then dropped-- Lazlo fired Flynn.
跟你说了休也脱不了干系
Told you Hugh was involved.
知道去哪能找到这个丹·弗林吗
Any idea where we can find this Dan Flynn?
我查到了他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥...
I got his phone signal...
现在就把位置发给你
Sending you the location now.
他离你们就几英里
He's only a few miles away.
你确定鲍比的情报准确无误吗
You sure about Bobby's intel?
这个地方看上去荒无人烟
This place looks pretty abandoned.
他的手♥机♥在这里
Guy's phone is here.
那是丹·弗林吗
Is that Dan Flynn?
枪杀
Shot.
死了有一段时间了
Dead for quite some time.
无意中听到验尸官说弗林中了两枪
Overheard the coroner say that Flynn was shot twice
阿尔戈被偷的那个晚上
some time the night Argo was stolen.
我看到了泥泞的靴子和骑具
Saw the muddy boots and riding gear.
他本可以带走阿尔戈的
He could've taken Argo.
如果有人雇他去偷马
If he was hired to steal the horse,
也许这里是他们碰头的地方
maybe this was the meeting point.
他应该在这里拿到他的报酬
He was supposed to be paid here.
相反 他被枪杀了
Instead, he got shot.
凶手骑走了阿尔戈
And the killer rode off with Argo.
我得回那里去
I need to get back there.
看我的
I got it.
嘿 帅哥
Hey, there.
警长要你去守大门
Chief wants you to cover the main gate.
有记者想溜进来
We got the reporter types trying to sneak in.
托默林 对吧 - 你是谁
Tomerlin, right? - Who are you?
柯林斯副警长 治安部门
Deputy Collins. Sheriff's Department.
严格来说这不属于我们的管辖范围
It's not technically our jurisdiction,
但你也了解警长...
but you know the sheriff--
他对警局总接"性感"的案子很反感
he's got a real hard-on about the PD always getting the "sexy" cases.
也许也是你的人把我扔在这的原因
Probably why your guy's sticking me out here.
我跟他说了我能应付媒体
And I told him I could handle the press,
但他说你比我更合适
but he said you were better suited for it.
他这么说的吗
Uh, he said that?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
"托默林知道怎么处理这些事情"
"Tomerlin knows how to handle these things."
好吧 我最好出去一下
Okay. I better get out there.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
有何发现
What'd you find?
甲苯噻嗪盐酸是一种兽用药物,主要用于动物麻醉和镇静,具有肌肉松弛和镇痛作用。
一个甲苯噻嗪的注射器 马用镇静剂
A syringe of Xylazine. It's a horse tranquilizer.
杀了弗林的人需要给马注射镇静剂
Whoever killed Flynn needed to sedate Argo.
甲苯噻嗪很可能是从兽医那里拿的
Xylazine most likely came from a vet.
我得和格伦医生谈谈
Got to talk to Dr. Glenn.
还有休·拉兹洛
And Hugh Lazlo.
这事刚从马失踪案变成了谋杀案
This just went from a missing horse to a murder.
我们分而治之吧 把我送到我车那里
Let's divide and conquer. Drop me off at my car?
好
Yep.
你要去哪吗 - 对
You going somewhere? - Yeah.
我正要去查点东西
I- I was on my way to check something out.
出什么事了 - 丹·弗林
What's wrong? - Dan Flynn,
阿尔戈的前驯马师死了
Argo's old trainer, is dead.
怎么回事
What happened?
有人射杀了他
Someone shot him.
可能是有人出钱
Now, it's possible he stole Argo
雇他偷马 但他被骗了
for someone that would pay him, and he was double-crossed.
丹确实需要钱 但他不是一个罪犯
I mean, Dan needed the money, but he was not a criminal.
也许你杀了他
Maybe you shot him.
这真是无稽之谈
Tha... That's insane.
丹清楚我们解雇他的原因
Dan knew why we had to let him go.
是因为他的酗酒问题
It was because of his drinking problem.
他不能靠近马匹
He couldn't be around the horses.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候 - 四个月前
When was the last time you saw him? - Four months ago.
他来找我要钱
He came by, he was looking for money.
我给了他一些钱
I mean, I gave him some money.
我让他去寻求帮助
I told him to go and get help.
我会对我讨厌的人这么做吗
Am I gonna do that to somebody that I hate?
你刚才说要去查点东西
You mentioned you were on your way to check something out.
对
Uh, yeah.
有人在举报热♥线♥留言
Uh, got a message on the tip line.
我的助理在你来之前就转发给我了
My assistant just forwarded it to me before you got here.
你好 我想我在一个红色谷仓外面看到了你失踪的马
Hi. I-I think I saw your missing horse outside a red barn
在23号♥公路上 蓝草路上
on Route 23, on Bluegrass Road.
他有着和阿尔戈一样的标记
He had the same markings as Argo
但他的后腿被包扎过
but his back leg was wrapped.
你觉得这条留言属实吗
You think that's real?
阿尔戈的左后腿受过轻伤
Argo had a minor injury on his back left leg.
我们没有公开 没告诉过任何人
We didn't publicize it, we didn't tell anyone.
那肯定是他
That's got to be him.
你留在这里 我去查清楚
You stay put. I'll check it out.
格伦医生 我是比莉
Doctor Glenn-- it's Billie.
我们在拉兹洛家见过 我在找阿尔戈
We met at the Lazlos'. I was looking for Argo?
是
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表