剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
等一下 这玩意是什么东西
Wait a minute. What the hell is this?
我发现了一个应答器
I got a transponder here.
就像一个追踪器吗
Like a tracking device?
肯定是在行李上的
It must have come from the luggage.
那个来找人的家伙还给了你们什么信息吗
That guy that came looking, he give you anything else?
有啊 不好的预感
Yeah. Bad vibes.
但他给我们看了一张布拉顿的照片
But he also showed us a picture of Bratton.
我现在把照片发给你 你告诉我
I'll send you one now. You tell me.
不 不是他 - 不是
No, it's not him. - No.
那这家伙到底是谁
Then who the hell is this guy?
瑞妮 一切都好吗
Reenie, everything okay?
不太好
Not really.
这桩案子越来越奇怪了
This case is getting kind of weird.
我给你发了一张柯尔特找到的死人的照片
I'm sending you a photo of a dead man Colter found.
等会 什么
Wait, what?
是啊 就在失事飞机附近
Yeah. Near the plane crash.
我们得查出这家伙的身份
Need to get an ID on this guy.
我们会和鲍比合作查出来
We'll work with Bobby and figure it out.
谢谢 还有一件事
Thanks. Hey, one more thing.
我想弄到更多关于汉克和麦迪逊
I'm trying to get some more information about
飞机上的那位客户的信息
this client Hank and Madison flew out.
我给你发一张他的车的照片
I'm gonna send you a photo of his car.
你能让鲍比查一下他的车牌吗
Can you get Bobby to run the plates?
会的
Will do.
你现在在车旁边吗
Are you at the car right now?
对
Yeah.
如果你能找到他的登记信息会更快
Faster if you find the registration.
好吧 试过了
Right. Uh, tried that.
车门锁着
Doors are locked.
该死
Damn.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
嘿 等一下
Hey, hold on a minute.
瑞妮
Reenie?
好了 我进来了
Okay, I'm in.
好了
Okay, um...
奇了怪了 我找到了登记信息
This is weird. I found the registration,
但这辆车登记在霍利·崔名下
but the car belongs to a Holly Choi,
而不是沃尔特·布拉顿
mot a Walter Bratton.
柯尔特
Colter?
嘿
Hey.
我沿着飞机失事现场的小路走到了一个营地
I followed the path from the plane crash to a camp.
这里有几部损坏的手♥机♥
Got a couple of busted cell phones here.
不管是谁 都不想被追踪
Whoever it is didn't want to be tracked.
他们没在这里待多久
They weren't here long.
有人受伤了
Someone's injured.
知道是谁吗
Any idea who?
不管是谁
Whoever it is,
他们走得很匆忙
they were in a great big hurry.
我查了客户的车
I checked the client's car.
车主名字与他给我们的名字不符 登记在
Doesn't match the name he gave us. Registered to
一个来自里诺的霍利·崔名下
a Holly Choi from Reno.
也是车是偷来的
Maybe the car was stolen.
这家伙到底是谁 又是谁在追他
Who the hell is this guy, and who's chasing him?
也许他们利用汉克
Maybe they were using Hank
和麦迪逊走私东西上飞机
and Madison to smuggle something onto the plane
但格斯并不知情
that Gus didn't know about.
走私到一个偏远的湖吗
To a remote lake?
他在风暴来临前
He changed the flight plan
改变了飞行计划
before the storm set in.
听着 你搜索那辆车的时候
Listen, when you searched that car,
有没有发现任何东西能帮我们弄清楚
is there anything you found that might help us figure out
这家伙到底想要什么
what the hell this guy wanted up here?
没有 只找到了一张大岩印刷公♥司♥的收据
No, just this receipt to a place called Big Rock Printing, Inc.
我的意思是 这也许没什么 但我会去看看
I mean, it could be nothing, but I'm gonna check it out.
上面的时间戳正好是他去见汉克和麦迪逊之前
Time stamp on it's right before he met with Hank and Madison.
瑞妮
Reenie?
什么鬼
What the hell?
格斯
Gus?
格斯
Gus?
格斯 你在这吗
Gus, you here?
我在这里
In here.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
格斯 你没事吧
Gus, are you okay? Hey, hey.
是谁干的 发生了什么事
Who did this, huh? What happened?
怎么回事
What happened?
我射中了他 但他逃跑了
I shot him, but he got away.
柯尔特 我跟你说过的那家伙
Colter, that guy I told you about,
他返回来攻击了格斯
he came back and attacked Gus.
谢天谢地 他没事
Thankfully, he's okay.
如果放在十年前 我会把他揍得落花流水
If I was ten years younger, I would have kicked his ass.
不过还是开了一枪
Still got off a shot.
一枪崩了他的肚子
Put a bullet through his stomach.
他偷了格斯的飞机
He stole Gus' plane,
还有带有搜索网格的地图
the maps with our search grid.
朝我这边来了
Headed my way.
格斯说在你和边境之间有几条路
Gus said there are several roads
他可以把飞机降落在那些地方
he could put the plane down between you and the border.
他是一个人还是有同伙
Is he alone, or did he have an accomplice?
我想就他一个人
Just him, I think.
我用手♥机♥拍了几张他的照片
I got some pictures of him on my phone.
有一张能清晰地看见他的脸
Got one with a clear look of his face.
我会想办法查出他的身份
I'll try to get an ID.
知己知彼百战百胜
Be good to know what I'm dealing with.
我就在他们后面
I'm right behind them.
他们可能正在去护林站的路上
They're probably headed to the ranger station.
我会随时通知你的
I'll keep you posted.
你好 我能为你效劳吗
Hi. Can I help you?
也许吧 我希望如此
Uh, maybe. I mean, I hope so.
我们没有希望这项业务
We don't do hope.
公♥证♥人 投递箱以及其他隐秘服务
Notaries, drop boxes, and other discreet services.
有人向你提起我们的 - 不是
Someone tell you about us? - No.
我在找一个人
Um, I'm looking for someone
我觉得他可能在这里买♥♥了或取走了一些东西
who I think maybe bought or picked up something from here.
这已经被取走了
This was already picked up.
我不知道你在找什么 亲爱的
I don't know what you're looking for, hon,
但就像我说的 保密
but like I said, discreet.
好吧...
Okay, um...
事情的真♥相♥是这样的...
Here's the real dirt. Um...
我老板怀疑他的老婆有外遇
My boss, uh, suspects that his wife is having an affair.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
他在她车里发现了这张收据
He found this receipt in her car
他想让我用这张收据来看看
and he just wanted me to use it to see if I can
是否能找出她一直在和谁鬼混 所以...
find out who she's been running around on him with, so...
你知道的 你能给我的任何信息
you know, a-any info you can give me
这真的会提升我在工作中的形象
would really help me score some points at work.
没有名字之类的
Don't have a name or anything,
但我可以告诉你他取的东西是什么
but I can tell you what it was for.
护照照片
Passport photos.
护照照片
Passport photos?
按加拿大护照的尺寸调整过大小
Yeah, had them sized for a Canadian passport.
告诉你老板看起来
Tell your boss it sounds like
要拯救他的婚姻为时已晚
it's too late to save his marriage.
麦迪逊
Madison?
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
你♥爸♥爸派我来的 没事了
Your dad sent me. It's okay.
我会救你上来的
I'm gonna help you get out of there.
我要扔给你一根绳子
Uh... Throwing you down a rope.
你觉得你能自己爬上来吗
You think you could pull yourself up?
不 不行
No, I-I can't.
我觉得我的胳膊断了
I think my arm's broken.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表