剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
我知道她在网上筹钱
I knew she was raising money online.
说是为了给我做一次更详细的调查
Said it was to help pay for a better investigation.
你真的认为有证人吗
You really think there's a witness?
这正是我在这里和你谈的原因
That's why I'm here talking to you.
先告诉我你和埃弗里·英格拉姆之间发生了什么事
Let's start with what happened between you and Avery Engram.
我没杀埃弗里
I did not kill Avery.
谋杀案那天晚上发生了什么
What happened the night of the murder?
我去检查我们的一桩大生意
I go to check on this big job we have.
房♥子都包好了 准备好进行清除
House was all wrapped, ready for removal.
我进去
I go in,
发现了埃弗里在进行扑克游戏
and there's Avery running a poker game.
是那种非法游戏
Like not a friendly game.
在一所我们本该在里面工作的房♥子里
In a house that we're supposed to do a job in.
这让你很生气
That made you mad.
气到你想杀了他吗
So mad you wanted to kill him?
没有的事 我承认我发了脾气
No, no, I mean, look, I lost my temper, I admit that.
我说了一些疯言疯语
And I said all kinds of crazy stuff,
但那只是逞一时口舌之快
but it was just words.
你生气是因为他把你分不到一杯羹
You were mad that he was cutting you out of the poker winnings?
当然不是 伙计
Hell no, man.
我不是那种人
That is not who I am.
听着 埃弗里有他的副业
Look, Avery had his side hustle.
但那天晚上他越界了
But that night he crossed the line.
他危及了我们的生意
It put the business in danger.
我为了生意鞍前马后 他却在背后将我一军
And I busted my ass off to build this business, and there he goes behind my back.
埃弗里总是喜欢动歪脑筋
Avery was always up to something.
和各种见不得人的事搅在一起
Getting mixed up in all sorts of shady stuff.
他要是安分守己
Look, he stayed in his lane
我们俩就相安无事
and we were cool.
但那天晚上
But that night?
他搞砸了
Hell, he messed up.
他自己也知道
And he knew it, too.
你觉得他惹了不该惹的人
Do you think he got mixed up with the wrong crowd,
害他丧了命 - 我不知道
that's what got him killed? - I don't know.
不过有这个可能
It's possible, though.
他和一些非常危险的人物混在一起
He was running with some pretty heavy cats.
关于这位神秘的证人你有什么头绪
And what do you know about this mysterious witness?
毫无头绪
I got no clue.
我以为所有人都走了
I thought everybody left.
我和埃弗里谈过了 他答应我会改过自新
Me and Avery talked it out, and he promised he'd do better.
之后你做了什么 - 我回家了
And then what, what'd you do? - I went home.
留埃弗里在那里收拾
Left Avery to clean things up.
第二天早上 警♥察♥来了...
Next morning, the cops rolled up and...
我锒铛入狱
I'm still here.
听好了 如果你撒谎 你会伤了你女儿的心
Now, if you're lying, you are gonna break
她永远都不会原谅你
your daughter's heart. She's never gonna recover.
我绝不会做任何伤害她的事
I would never do anything to hurt her.
绝不
Never.
我向你发誓 我是无辜的
I swear to you, I'm innocent.
如果真的有证人 我会找到他们的
If there's a witness out there, I'll find 'em.
通常这时候我会找鲍比来帮我
Normally I'd ask Bobby to help me
但他在帮他妈妈搬进
on this one, but he's helping his mother move
棕榈滩的一家养老院
into a retirement home in Palm Beach,
他要离开一个星期
so he's gone for the week.
非必要情况我们就不去打扰他了
Yeah, we will not bother him unless we have to.
斯蒂芬妮的筹款网站上的那条匿名消息
The anonymous message sent to Stephanie's fundraiser page
是一部一次性手♥机♥发出的
came from a burner phone.
同样是这台一次性手♥机♥昨天收到了一条消息
Same burner phone received a message yesterday.
"明天晚上 八点开始
"Tomorrow night. Ante at 8:00.
"第12街和白橡树街交叉口 从停车场进入
"12th and White Oak. Enter through parking garage.
金币"
Gold coin."
听起来像扑克游戏
Sounds like a poker game.
我想"金币"是某种代币或者入场的密♥码♥
Guessing that "gold coin" is some sort of token or password to get in.
车到山前必有路
I'll figure something out.
今晚八点左右我需要你们帮我打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna need you to make a call for me tonight about 8:00.
好
All right.
老兄 感觉今晚手气不错是吗
Oh, man, feeling lucky tonight?
发什么神经 老兄 - 我超喜欢扑克的
What the hell, man? - Yeah, I love, I love poker, man.
我等不及要进去了
I... I can't wait to get in there.
幸运眷顾我
Feeling lucky.
私人派对 仅限邀请
Private party, invite only.
加注200
Raise 200.
弃牌
Fold.
一开始就出手 对吗
Action right out the gate, huh?
爷要搞事情了
Let's make a mess.
下注一千
Bet a grand.
补牌
Out.
加注到两千
Raise to two.
弃牌 转牌
Burn and turn.
过牌
Check.
猜猜怎么着 我全押了
You know what? I'm gonna go all in.
气氛有点焦灼啊 小伙子们
Oh, it's getting hot in here, boys.
玩着的啊
Really?
玩真的
Really.
你手里四条
Yeah, really, you had that with trip- fours.
对吧 你有6%的概率凑成那个牌型
Right? Six percent chance of hitting, of course you did.
问题是 我手上有什么牌
Question is, what do I have?
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I'm thinking?
你什么牌都没有
You got nothing.
也许吧 有可能
Maybe. Maybe.
我也可能有两张皇后
Of course, maybe I have pocket queens,
在转牌的时候发了四张牌
filled them with fours on the turn.
你现在举棋不定了
You don't know what to think right now.
举起手来 站起来
Hands up! On your feet!
离桌子远点
Step away from the table!
别动
Freeze!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你又来保释我
Well, thanks for bailing me out again.
我开始觉得你有那么一点享受其中了
I'm starting to think you like some part of this.
不管是监狱时光还是...
Either jail or...
让我来救你
me coming to the rescue.
也许两者都有
Maybe a little of both.
有一点我不太明白
Here's what I don't understand.
泰迪和维尔玛叫我来保释你
Teddi and Velma call me to bail you out
但她们要我等几个小时再去
but then ask me to wait a couple of hours
因为你那时候还没被逮捕
because you hadn't actually been arrested yet?
我需要和其他玩家单独相处一段时间
Well, I needed time alone with the other players
所以我让所有人都被逮捕
so I had us all arrested,
看看其中有没有人是那个神秘的证人
see if any of them were the mystery witness.
你查出来了吗
And did it work?
他们中有人和克莱有过节吗
Any of those guys cross with Clay?
还没查到
Not yet.
给我一分钟
Just give me a, um, give me a minute.
在外面等我 好吗
Wait for me outside, okay?
拜托 就给我一分钟
Please? Just give me a minute.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你是警♥察♥ 来了个瓮中捉鳖
You're a cop, got the game busted.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
我不用坐牢唯一的原因
The only reason I got out of here
是我有一个非常出色的律师
is because I have a really good lawyer.
那你还在这里做什么
Then what are you still doing here?
我觉得也许你能帮我个忙
Think maybe you can help me.
怎么帮
Define help.
在这种情况下...
In this case...
谋杀案的目击证人
witness to a murder.
不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
你发了一条匿名消息
You sent an anonymous message.
克莱·波特
Clay Porter?
他因杀害他的合伙人而入狱
He's in prison for killing his business partner.
要么你知道一些关于这个证人的信息
And either you know something about a witness,
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表