剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
我们就会发现新的证据
we'll find new evidence.
我知道她雇了一个赏金猎人
I know about this, um, reward hunter she hired,
我想是叫柯尔特·肖吧
uh, Colter Shaw I believe his name is?
她说他在堪萨斯城找到了一名证人
She says that he found this witness in Kansas City,
让我准备好手续工作
told me to get the paperwork ready,
因为他现在正在前往那里
because he's on his way there now.
我同情她 - 但你不相信她
I feel for her. - But you don't believe her.
如果这个证人是真实存在的没有人比我更开心
No one would be happier than me if this witness were real.
但我们翻阅了所有证据还是一无所获
But we turned over every stone and found nothing
所有证据都表明了克莱·波特是杀人凶手
that pointed to anything other than Clay Porter being the murderer.
如果有任何新的进展我会联♥系♥你的
I will be in touch if there are any new developments.
你也会如此吗
And you'll do the same?
让我了解情况非常重要
It's important that I'm kept in the loop in case
以防你和肖先生真的设法找到了这名证人
you and Mr. Shaw manage to actually find this witness.
好 我应该能做到
Yeah. I can probably do that.
那好...
Well...
好了
Okay.
谢谢你 鲁特罗先生
Thank you, Mr. Loutreau.
稍等 我再打给你
Hold on, I'll call you back.
你好 - 你好
Howdy. - Howdy.
我是里科·麦凯布
I'm Rico McCabe.
你是要买♥♥车还是卖♥♥♥车♥
You, uh, buying or selling?
你这里既能买♥♥又能卖♥♥是吧
You do both here, right?
我猜你买♥♥ 修 再卖♥♥ 对吧
You buy, fix and flip, I'm guessing?
正是如此
You know it.
刚刚修好这辆宝贝
Just finished with this baby. Ooh.
增压版V型八汽缸式发动机 越野型20英寸轮胎
Supercharged V8, off- road 20- inch wheels.
女人看了趋之若鹜 你懂我的意思吧
And it's a skirt magnet too, huh, you know what I mean?
是这样吗
Is that right?
女人会趋之若鹜吗
It's a skirt magnet?
车体采用硅酮密封胶
Uh, silicone sealant throughout.
不管什么天气你都能得心应手
It'll handle any weather that comes your way.
很不错啊
Pretty nice. Pretty nice.
不过其实我是在打听另一辆车
I was actually inquiring about a different car, though.
2017年的
2017- ish.
绿色的挑战者
Green. Challenger.
你几个月前卖♥♥出去的
You flipped it a couple months back.
恕我无能为力
Nothing I can do about that.
卖♥♥出去就是卖♥♥出去了
If it's sold, it's sold.
我得跟卖♥♥♥车♥给你的人谈谈 事关重大
It's just really important that I talk to the person who sold you that car.
除非你有警徽或搜查令
Yeah, well, unless you got a badge or a warrant,
我想我们没什么好说的了
I think we're about done.
一个人的生命危在旦夕 先生
A man's life is at stake, sir.
拜托了
Please.
哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧
Take a hike.
给我进去吧
In you go. Hey, hey!
狗♥娘♥养♥... - 就几分钟
Son of a... - Couple minutes.
一会就放你出来
Just be a second.
嘿
Hey!
你要去哪 给我回来
Hey, where are you going? Come back here!
你今天也许救了一个人的命
You may have saved a man's life today.
好样的
Good job.
对 我拿到了马洛里的地址
Yeah, I got the address for Mallory.
我现在就在这
I'm here now.
你和克莱的律师谈过了吗
You talk to Clay's lawyer?
谈过了 我刚回到酒店
Yeah. Just got back to my hotel.
和他的律师格兰特·鲁特罗聊了聊
Talked to his lawyer, Grant Loutreau.
他说他会申请给囚犯保护性监禁
Said he'd file a request for inmate protective custody.
给克莱一些保护
Get Clay some protection.
好 很好
Okay. Great.
我想是吧
Yeah. I guess so.
只是我有种不祥的预感
It's just, I have a bad feeling about this.
出什么事了
What's up?
鲁特罗知道你在堪萨斯城找马洛里
Well, Loutreau knows you're in Kansas City to find Mallory.
斯蒂芬妮跟他说了
Stephanie told him.
现在这个案子突然成了他的首要任务
And now, suddenly this case is a priority for him?
你觉得这样不好吗
And you think that's a bad thing?
也不一定 我只是...
Not necessarily. I just...
我不喜欢人们知道你的名字 柯尔特
I don't like when people know your name, Colter,
或者知道你想找的人
or who you're trying to find,
尤其是有人在追杀马洛里
especially if someone is after Mallory.
这让我不安 所以...
It makes me nervous, so...
也许我该给堪萨斯城警局打个电♥话♥ 确保你有后援
maybe I should call the KCPD, make sure you have backup.
不 那会惊了马洛里
No. Mallory might run.
我最好先找到她
It's best if I find her first.
好吧 切记...
All right, just...
小心行事
be careful.
这种工作不是你通常...
This isn't the kind of job...
我通常会接的
That I normally take. Yeah.
我知道 我不会有事的
I know. I'll be fine.
瑞妮 我得挂了
Hey, Reenie, I got to go.
马洛里回来了
Mallory just got home.
马洛里
Mallory.
你好 我是柯尔特·肖
Hi. I'm Colter Shaw.
你怎么会知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我不会伤害你的
I'm not here to hurt you.
我只是想和你谈谈克莱·波特
Just want to talk to you about Clay Porter.
谁派你来找我的
Who sent you looking for me?
我在和克莱·波特的家人合作
I'm working with Clay Porter's family.
听起来你像是在骗我
That sounds like a lie to me.
你要告诉我你是怎样找到我的
You're gonna tell me how you found me,
否则麦克斯叔叔会把你打死
or Uncle Max here is gonna beat you to death.
之后我会拿上我的铲子
And then, I'm gonna grab my shovel
然后在我的后院给你挖个坟墓
and dig your grave in my backyard.
莱拉·肯特
Leila Kent.
你和她玩过扑克对吧
You used to play poker with her, right?
埃弗里被杀那天晚上她也在
Was there that night Avery was murdered.
你把那天晚上发生的一切都跟她说了 对吧
You told her everything that happened that night, right?
你看到的一切
Everything you saw.
她一直在给克莱·波特的女儿发匿名消息
She's been sending anonymous messages to Clay Porter's daughter.
你能证明吗 - 可以
Can you prove it? - Yeah.
我的手♥机♥ 就在...
Yeah, my phone. It's...
我前面的左边口袋
My left front pocket.
你会找到斯蒂芬妮·波特的号♥码
You'll see a number for Stephanie Porter.
那是克莱的女儿
It's Clay's daughter.
你自己给她打电♥话♥问她
Call her yourself, ask her.
我只是想帮她把她爸爸从监狱里救出来
I'm just trying to help her get her father out of prison.
你想要我怎么做 小马
What do you want me to do, Mal?
把他的手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
如果你骗我
If you're lying,
麦克斯叔叔可有活干了
Uncle Max goes to work.
你自己给她打电♥话♥问她
Call her yourself. Ask her.
看一下通话记录
Check the call log.
今天早上
This morning,
有人试图在监狱里杀害克莱
someone tried to kill Clay in prison.
这关我什么事
How is that my problem?
因为不管幕后黑手是谁 他都知道我在找你
Because whoever's responsible knows I'm looking for you.
如果我能找到你
And if I can find you,
他当然也能
he sure as hell can find you, too.
不管他们是先杀克莱还是先杀你
And whether they kill Clay first or you,
对他们来说没什么两样
it doesn't matter to them.
实际上 有95%的可能性他们已经在来的路上了
In fact, there's a 95% chance they're on their way here right now.
是谁让你这么害怕
Who are you so afraid of?
凯撒·阿什福德
Caesar Ashford.
是他杀了埃弗里
He's the one who killed Avery.
我就在那里
I mean, I was there.
游戏结束后我在后面帮忙收拾
I was in the back, helping clean up after the game.
然后...
And then...
我听见凯撒走进来 他勃然大怒
I heard Caesar come in, and he was pissed.
所以你躲了起来
So you hid?
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表