剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
You don't got the stones. Go on.
萨利 你不必这样做
Sully, you don't have to do this.
你杀了西蒙
You killed Simone.
你认识她
You knew... you knew her.
她与我们不同
She wasn't like us.
她是好人
She was good.
你为什么杀了她
You-you killed her, for what?
就为了一桩毒品交易
What, a drug score?
萨利 听我说
Sully, listen to me.
克莱门斯会受到应有的惩罚
Clemons is gonna get what he deserves.
你不想这样做 想想...
You don't want to do this. Think of...
想想丹妮拉
think of Daniela.
没错
That's right.
想想你的女朋友
Think of your girl.
转身
Turn around.
跪下
Get on your knees.
这一直都是我的命运
This was always my fate.
不 不 今天你可以把过去抛在身后
No. No, you can leave the past behind. Today.
彻彻底底
Once and for all.
我试过了
I tried that.
但过去还会回来
But the past came back.
它会再次回来
It'll come back again.
你即将做出的决定
You're about ready to make a choice
将会影响你的余生
that's gonna determine the rest of your life.
你杀了他
You... you kill him,
你会入狱
you're going to prison,
你的过往成了你的现在
and your past becomes your present
永永远远
forever.
或者你也可以将他交给警方
Or you hand him over to the police,
你和丹妮拉结婚 翻过生活的下一篇章
and you marry Daniela, you move on with your life.
放他走
Let him go.
让他走 萨利
Let him go, Sully.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
把你的手举起来 手指交叉放在你的脑后
Put your hands in the air and lock your fingers behind your head.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
没事的 - 转身
It's all right. - Turn around.
不许动
Do not move.
没事的
It's all right.
我们走吧
Let's go. Come on.
里面的芬太尼数量
The amount of fentanyl in there,
天啦撸
ooh, boy.
这是镇上最大的一次查获
Biggest bust this town's ever seen.
你抓到走私的人了吗
Did you get the smugglers who brought it in?
我让海岸警卫队去查了 这超出了我的职权范围
I put the Coast Guard on it. It's a bit above my pay grade.
但他们会和缉毒局合作
But looks like they're gonna run down
打击整个行动
the whole operation with the DEA.
这会传递一个信息 - 肯定会
That's gonna send a message. - It sure is.
我觉得短期内不会有人
I don't think anybody's going to
把毒品运进我的小镇了
run drugs into my town anytime soon.
你有足够的证据把克莱姆关起来吗
You have enough evidence on Clem to put him away for good?
铁证如山
As airtight as it comes.
克莱门斯和他的同伙将会因非法监禁
Clemons and his pals are going down for false imprisonment,
绑♥架♥ 持械抢劫
kidnapping, armed robbery
以及谋杀西蒙·道森而入狱
and for the murder of Simone Dawson.
道吉·克莱门斯
Dougie Clemons
再也呼吸不到自♥由♥的空气了
will never take another breath as a free man.
我可以向你保证
I can promise you that.
很好
Nice.
干得漂亮 警长
Good job, Sheriff.
我真不知道该怎么感谢你 肖
Well, I can't thank you enough, Shaw,
你在这里为这个小镇的一切
for what you did here, for this town.
我想你谢错了人
Yeah, well, I feel like you're thanking the wrong guy.
没有他我根本做不到
Not possible without him.
对哦
Right.
我向你道歉 萨利
I apologize, Sully.
丹妮拉有你这样的男人真是太幸运了
Daniela's going to be damn lucky to have a guy like you.
敬我美丽的女儿
To my beautiful daughter
还有我未来的女婿
and my future son-in-law.
祝你们的生活风平浪静 渔获丰盈
Here's to a life of smooth waters and abundant catch.
干杯
Cheers!
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
我给你倒杯真正的酒
Let me get you a real drink.
真诱人
Mmm, tempting,
但我还有活要干
but I got to get to another job.
瞧瞧啊 看样子老虎
Well, look at that. Looks like a tiger
可以改变他的条纹
can change his stripes.
很高兴看到她的老父亲终于改变想法了
It's good to see that her old man finally came around.
是啊 我想大家都变了吧
Yeah, I guess everyone has.
感觉很不错
It's nice.
就像是卸下了一个重担
Feel like a weight has been lifted.
放手这一切
Letting it all go.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
我明白
Yeah, I do.
放下过去感觉很不错
Feels good to leave things in the past.
当然了 你被邀请参加我们婚礼
You're invited to the wedding, of course.
我希望你能来
I hope you can make it.
谢谢了 我考虑一下
Well, thanks. I'll see.
不过 在我忘记之前 还有一件事
Um, one thing, though, before I forget.
我拿了这个 以为你会想要
I grabbed this, thought you might want it.
哇
Wow.
我以为这永远都找不回来了
I thought this was lost for good.
西蒙为我做了这个吊坠 让我送给丹妮拉
Simone made it for me to give to Daniela
作为婚礼礼物
as a wedding present.
她做得很精美
Did a beautiful job.
她做得精美绝伦
She did a great job.
我真不知道该怎么感谢你
I really can't thank you enough.
可以让我们单独谈谈吗
Can you give us a minute?
这实际上是我爸的心意
This is from my dad, actually.
他称之为订婚礼物
He's calling it an engagement present.
谢谢 祝贺你
Thank you, and, uh, congratulations.
我非常感激你所做的一切
I'm so grateful for everything you did.
Day Forgives - Medium Build
晨曦初露
♪ When the sun comes up ♪
悔意袭上心扉
♪ And I'm ruined with regret ♪
他在放我们的歌♥
He's playing our song.
我不会坏了你们的好事
I'm not gonna stand in the way.
过去吧
Get over there.
时光会原谅
♪ The day forgives ♪
夜夜虚度悲与欢
♪ And out of all those wasted nights ♪
愿得遗忘...
♪ I wish I could forget... ♪
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
时光会原谅
♪ The day forgives ♪
时光会原谅
♪ The day forgives ♪
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表