剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
如果他联♥系♥你 你会通知我吗
If he reaches out, will you let me know?
当然了 - 谢谢
Of course. - Thank you.
嘿 德克斯 在我发送这些数据之前
Hey, Dex, I need you to double-check
我需要你再检查一遍
this data before I send it.
不好意思 我没听清楚你的名字
I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name.
我叫杰达
It's Jada.
杰达 我在找学生会
Jada, I'm looking for the student union,
我完全不知道该往哪里走
and I have no idea where I'm going.
你能给我指路吗
Can you point me in the right direction?
就在学生中心的另一边
It's the other side of the commons.
左边的高楼 你一眼就能看到
Tall building on the left. You can't miss it.
一眼就能看到...那么学生中心在哪呢...
Can't miss it, but the... So, the commons building is...?
在哪边 我...
Which... I'm, I'm...
你能带我去吗 我不知道该往哪里走
Can you just show me? I don't know where I'm going.
谢了
Thanks.
你是布莱克的女友吗 我看到了你们两个的照片
You Blake's girlfriend? I saw that photo of you two together.
什么 不是 我们只是朋友
What? No. We're just friends.
你觉得他出了什么事
Mm. What do you think happened to him?
我不想被扯进这件事
I'm not getting involved.
我不能被踢出这个资助项目
I can't get kicked off this grant.
我明白
I understand that.
很显然你关心他
You obviously care about him.
而且我觉得你不相信大家的话
And I don't think you believe what everyone's saying.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
两天前
Two days ago.
在实验室吗 - 不 是那晚晚些时候
At the lab? - No. Late that night.
我在打零工
I was making a delivery for my gig job
给城北的一个地方送货
over on the north side of town.
他看见你了吗
Did he see you?
没有 一开始没看到
No, not at first.
他也许是醉了或是怎么了
Uh... he was drunk or something.
戴着一顶愚蠢的红色牛仔帽
Wearing this stupid red cowboy hat.
看上去荒唐极了
He looked absolutely ridiculous,
我猜
and I guessed
他可能去了一个大型西部派对
maybe he'd been to the big Wild West party?
我不知道 但这很奇怪
I don't know, but it was strange.
他出去玩很奇怪吗
It was strange that he was out having fun?
有一点吧
Yeah, a little.
布莱克是最好的人之一
Uh, Blake's one of the nicest guys.
但他不是那种戴着牛仔帽参加派对的类型
But he's not the partying in a cowboy hat type.
他是那种在实验室埋头苦干的人
He's a nose down in the lab type.
你懂我的意思吗 - 他是社恐吗
You know what I mean? - Socially awkward?
对 尤其不会和女性打交道
Yeah, especially around women.
所以喝酒、社交
So drinking, socializing,
这种行为对他来说太不寻常了
that kind of behavior was out of the ordinary for him.
你看到他的时候他和你说话了吗
Did he talk to you when you saw him?
没有 我试着和他说话
No. I tried to.
我叫了他的名字 他无视了我
I called his name and he ignored me.
就像我说的那样 也许他醉了
Like I said, maybe he was drunk.
你能告诉我这个派对在哪吗
Can you tell me where this happened?
你进入了布莱克的手♥机♥了吗
You get into Blake's phone?
看起来都很合法 柯柯
All looked legit, C.
打电♥话♥给他妈 发短♥信♥吐槽学校...
Calls to mom, texts about school...
但他失踪后什么都没有
But nothing after he went missing.
好吧
Ah... well
他把手♥机♥留在了宿舍里
he left his phone in his dorm.
感情关系有发现吗
Anything about a relationship?
你觉得这小子恋爱了吗
You think homeboy was in love?
不知道 他朋友说他举止不同了
I don't know. Friend said he was acting different.
更多的社交 尽情享受生活
Said he was socializing more, living it up.
他要么是恋爱了 要么就是在找对象
He was either in love or looking for it.
还是解释不了他为什么失踪了
Still doesn't explain why he went missing.
是 确实解释不了
No, it doesn't.
我正在查看他实验室搭档
I'm checking out that location
周六晚上看到他的地方
that his lab partner saw him at Saturday night.
也许我能找到一些线索
Maybe I can find something.
让我翻翻他的社交媒体
Let me comb through his socials.
看看能否把这一切联♥系♥起来
See if it connects me to a wormhole.
好吧 发现了一些东西
All right. Here's something.
和一个人发了很多信息
A lot of messages back and forth with someone.
他们还交换了文件 都是加密的
They also exchanged files, all encrypted.
我需要一点时间才能破解
Gonna take me a while to get through it.
等一下
Oh, hold on a second.
我想我找到了我要找的东西
I think I found what I'm looking for.
你破解了加密文件后再给我回电♥话♥
Call me back when you crack the encryption.
好了 你查到了什么
All right, what do we got?
布莱克这小子迷上了某个女孩
Ooh, our boy Blake was into some girl.
我觉得不仅如此 你查到名字了吗
I think it was more than that. You got a name?
暂时没查到
I don't have a name yet,
但她有一个假名
but I do have an alias.
她自称金发女郎
She went by BlondieBaby.
所以我还在努力
So, still working on it.
但他绝对迷上了这个人
But he definitely was into someone.
此话怎讲
How so?
你知道在大学里是怎么回事
Well, you know how it is when you're at college.
始于短♥信♥交流
You text someone.
开始产生共鸣
Start vibing.
你要求面基 然后他们放你鸽子
You ask to meet IRL, then they ghost you.
我没上过大学
I didn't go to college.
等等 真的吗
Wait, for real?
对 教育系统被设计成
No. The education system is designed
剔除那些独♥立♥的人
to weed out people who are independent,
那些会自己思考的人
people who think for themselves,
不会屈服于系统的人
won't surrender to the system.
好吧 看到了吧
Okay, see?
这才是我能学到的“警醒羊群”的智慧
Now, that's some "wake up sheeple" wisdom I can get into.
这是我爸经常
It's an old Chomsky quote
乔姆斯基:著名美国语言学家、哲学家、认知科学家、逻辑学家
对我们说的一句老乔姆斯基的话
my father would always say to us when we complained.
我以为你♥爸♥就在教育系统里工作
Thought your dad was in education.
我爸这个人全是矛盾
My father was full of contradictions.
关于布莱克你有什么发现
What do you got on Blake?
上周六晚
last Saturday night,
就在午夜前
just before midnight,
布莱克发短♥信♥说“我在一个派对上
Blake texted, "I was at a party.
你为什么不露面”
Why'd you no show?"
然后她说“不好意思 临时有些事
Then she says, "Sorry. Something came up.
“敢说你肯定是个性感的牛仔
"Bet you were a sexy cowboy.
准备好见面了”她同意见面
Ready to meet." She agrees to meet up
只要他答应保密
with him only if he promised
然后她给他发了一个地址
to be discreet, then she sent him an address.
好的
Okay.
这么说
So
他去了一个派对
He goes to a party.
然后被放鸽子了 是这样吧
He gets stood up. Right?
把手♥机♥留在宿舍里
Leaves his cell phone back at his place,
然后他又去和她见面...
and then he goes to meet up with her again...
稍等 我收到了一张加密的照片
Hold tight, I got an encrypted pic coming in.
你好 - 你收到了什么
Hello. - What do you got?
这些照片你绝不想泄露出去
Uh, these are not the type of pics you'd want to get out.
一个金发女人 各种疯狂的姿势
Got a blonde woman, getting all kinds of freaky.
裸照和普通的性♥虐♥
Nudes and garden variety BDSM.
你怎么知道什么是普通的
And how the hell do you know what garden variety is?
世界的学生啊 柯尔特
Student of the world, Colter.
这么说吧 她被绑在床上
Let's just say she's strapped to a bed
在一个红色灯光的房♥间里
in a room with red lighting.
我想我刚刚去过那所房♥子
I think I was just at that house.
他也给她发了裸照吗
He was sending her nudes as well?
你怎么知道 - 因为我在那所房♥子里的
How'd you know? - 'Cause I saw them on a tablet
平板电脑上看到了他们 你能把她的照片发给我吗
at that same house. Can you send me her photo?
只要她的脸就可以了
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表