剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
你会问 谁是这家公♥司♥的幕后黑手
Who's behind the LLC, you ask?
一家俄♥罗♥斯♥的空壳公♥司♥
A Russian nesting doll of shell companies.
嘿 鲍比 我们赶紧切入正题吧
Hey, Bobby, let's just, you know, cut to the chase.
你对此真是一窍不通 是吧
You really don't care about the craft, do you?
好吧
Fine.
是阿尔戈的所有者之一 斯图尔特·泰勒
It was one of Argo's owners, Stuart Tyler.
同样有趣的是... - 我就知道
What's also interesting... - I knew it.
一个月前他的公♥司♥购买♥♥了一些偏远的牧场
...is that his LLC purchased some remote pasture land about a month ago.
现在就把地址发给你
Sending you the address now.
绝对是阿尔戈
It's definitely Argo.
把他救出来吧
Go get him.
我去找辆拖车
I'll snag the trailer.
有问题吗
Something wrong?
没有
No.
应该有吗
Should there be?
不
Nope.
和你合作很有意思
It was fun working together.
我真心的
I mean it.
是吧
Right?
嗯
Yeah.
你能过来帮我一下吗
Can you give me a hand back here with this?
我想她爱莫能助
Don't think she can.
你犯了个大错 斯图尔特
You're making a huge mistake, Stuart.
闭嘴
Shut up.
大家都冷静一下 没必要伤到谁
Everybody just calm down. No one has to get hurt here.
这由我说了算
I'll be the judge of that.
现在第一件事
Now, first things first,
把你的枪扔过来
toss your gun toward me.
现在把阿尔戈牵进拖车里 肖先生
Now, put Argo in the trailer, Mr. Shaw.
你该怎么解释这一切 斯图尔特
So how do you see this all shaking out, Stuart?
其实很简单
Pretty simple, actually.
你们俩找到了阿尔戈
The two of you find Argo,
然后利欲熏心 你们自相残杀
and, overcome with greed, you kill each other.
又或者是一次谋杀后自杀
Or maybe it's a murder-suicide.
我不知道 这只是初步想法 我会想出来的
I don't know. Uh, first draft. I'll come up with something.
没人会相信你的 斯图尔特
No one's going to believe that, Stuart.
我会说你们非法闯入了我的地盘
I- I'll say you were trespassing on my property.
那可不行
That's not good.
我觉得你没有把这当回事
I don't think you're taking this seriously.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
你给我们钱
Pay us off.
给你们钱
Pay you off?
我是为了钱来的
I'm in it for the money.
柯尔特也是
So is Colter.
我们不是警♥察♥ 斯图尔特
We're not cops, Stuart.
我们不关心你的保险骗局
We don't care about your insurance scam.
这就是你的本意 对吧
That's what this whole thing is, right?
你要拿阿尔戈怎么办
What were you going to do with Argo?
我给他找了个海外买♥♥家
I have a buyer overseas for him.
我想这个人对他的状况一无所知吧
Who has no idea about his condition, I'm assuming.
没错
That's right.
这就会给你留下后患
Which makes the two of you loose ends.
正如阿尔戈的驯马师就是个后患
Just like Argo's trainer was a loose end.
他本不该落得这个下场
He didn't have to be.
我雇了他之后
After I hired him,
他想压榨我
he-he tried to squeeze me.
最后一刻他改变了我们交易的条款
He... he changed the terms of the deal last-minute
我拒绝之后他威胁要告发我
and then when I told him no, he tried to turn on me.
然后你杀了他
And then you killed him.
他做了他的选择 我也做了我的
He made his choice, I made mine.
想都别想
Eh-eh, stop right there.
你就该接受我们的交易
Should've taken the deal.
你做到了
You did it.
我不知道你怎么做到的 但你找到了阿尔戈
I don't know how, but you found Argo.
我真不知该如何感谢你和比莉
I don't know how to thank you and Billie.
把赏金给我们就行了
Oh, just the reward money is fine.
那是当然
Of course.
嘿 孩子
Hey, boy.
比莉人哪去了
Where is Billie?
比莉在把斯图尔特·泰勒的事情告诉联邦调查局
Billie's talking to the FBI about Stuart Tyler.
我还是无法相信他是这一切的幕后黑手
I still can't believe he's behind all this.
在这个世界上很难找到一个你可以信任的伙伴
Hard to find a partner you can trust in this world.
关于斯图尔特 还有件事你们该知道
There's something else you should know about Stuart.
他付钱给你们的兽医 让他给阿尔戈注射类固醇
He was paying off your vet to pump Argo full of steroids.
所有的伤口都解释得通了
Explains all the injuries.
因为药物的影响阿尔戈不能生育了
Argo's infertile because of all the doping.
他会没事的 但他断送了作为一匹赛马
No, he's fine, but he doesn't have a future
或者一匹种马的未来
as a racehorse or a stud.
斯图尔特不想让任何人发现这件事
Stuart didn't want anybody to find out about that
因为那样保险单就没用了
because the insurance policy would be null and void.
也许这是因祸得福
Maybe it's a blessing somehow.
我一直执迷于比赛
I- I've been so focused on the racing
生意 还有获胜
and the business and the winning,
我几乎...
I- I'm almost...
释然了
relieved.
你还记得我们带他来的第一天吗
Do you remember the first day we brought him here?
他立刻就安下心来了
He was so comfortable immediately.
是啊 就好像...
Yeah. It's like...
就好像他知道他到家了
It's like he knew he was home.
这里永远都是他的家
This will always be his home.
即使他不能比赛了
Even if he can't race.
我想带他出去走走
I think I'll take him for a walk.
好主意
Good idea.
Right Back To It - Waxahatchee
在炎热的夜晚
♪ On a hot night ♪
我随波逐流
♪ I was drifting in and out ♪
三缄其口心怀侥幸
♪ Reticent on the off chance... ♪
情况似乎有所好转 - 是啊
Things seem better. - Yeah.
我犯了很多错误
I made a lot of mistakes.
我知道我和蒂娜之间不能再回到从前
I know things can't go back to the way they were with Tina.
我想我们可以成为朋友
I think we can be friends.
阿尔戈把我们紧紧联♥系♥在一起
We'll always have a bond through Argo.
所以休和蒂娜正式洗清嫌疑了
So Hugh and Tina are officially off the hook.
对 兽医供认不讳
Yep. The vet confessed.
斯图尔特雇他对阿尔戈下药
Stuart was paying him to drug Argo
并且对他人保守秘密
and keep it from the others.
斯图尔特看来也是杀害驯马师的凶手
Stuart also looks good for the trainer's murder.
他们搜查他的房♥子时找到了阿尔戈的文件
They found Argo's papers when they raided his house.
你肯定是撬开了休的保险箱
You must've broken into Hugh's safe.
关于这个...
Yeah, about that...
在调查期间 联邦调查局冻结了斯图尔特
So, the FBI froze all of Stuart's assets
所有的资产 以及所有与阿尔戈相关的
and everything Argo-related for the duration of the investigation.
让我猜猜 包括存放我们赏金的托管账户
Let me guess, that includes the escrow account that held our reward money.
是的 让我们俩都白忙活了一场
Right. Making this a huge waste of time for both of us.
我不知道这算不算白忙活
I don't know if it was a waste of time.
坏蛋被绳之以法了 对吧
Bad guys are in jail, right?
阿尔戈回到了爱他的人身边
Argo's back with people that love him.
我觉得这是一次胜利
I'd say that's a win.
是吗
Is it?
而且 你是对的
Plus, you were right.
和你合作...
It was, uh...
确实有意思
fun, working with you.
早跟你说了
Told you.
我得弄明白
So, I got to know:
如果斯图尔特没出来搅局
if that BS with Stuart hadn't gone down,
你会出♥卖♥♥♥我吗
would you have double-crossed me somehow?
我考虑过 但不会
I thought about it, but no.
不会 那你呢
No. What about you?
我当时正在考虑着
I was thinking about it.
可能这也是斯图尔特抓住我得原因 我...
It's probably why Stuart was able to grab me. I was--
我分心了
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表