剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
He's dead.
刚才是小弗兰克
That was Frank Junior.
哦
Oh.
瑞妮 你好吗
Reenie. How are you?
对 你猜对了
Yeah. You guessed it.
是柯尔特
Colter. Mm-hmm.
等一下 瑞妮 你发什么神经
Hold on, Reenie, one sec. What is wrong with you?
我们不能让瑞妮·格林尼帮忙 他会杀了我们的
We can't send Reenie Greene. He'll kill us. Come on.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
太好了 瑞妮
That's great, Reenie.
五分钟后查收你的邮件 好吗
Uh, check your email in five minutes, okay?
好的 再见
All right. Bye.
他非杀了我们不可
He is seriously gonna kill us.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
瑞妮 - 不行
Reenie! - Nope.
啥 - 你不能和我说话
What? - You don't get to talk to me.
好吧 你不是我的律师吗
Well, aren't you my lawyer?
早上好 我叫瑞妮·格林尼
Morning. My name's Reenie Greene,
我代表那边牢里的病态自恋狂
I'm representing the pathological narcissist in that cell over there.
我应该把他救出来 但是呢
I'm supposed to get him out, but,
说实话 我不知道该作何感想
honestly, I don't know how to feel about it.
瑞妮
Reenie.
不许说话
No talking.
是这样
See,
我和那个英俊的白♥痴♥
we've known each other for more than a few years now,
我们俩已经认识好几年了
this handsome idiot and I.
但事情是这样 我上一次见到他
But, you know, the last time I saw him,
我跨越了大半个国家
I'd hauled my ass across the country
去到了俄亥俄的阿克伦
to lovely Akron, Ohio,
我在那里舌战群雄
where I successfully argued him out
成功撤销了他的贿赂证人的指控
of a witness- tampering charge, which--
也许你不知道...
maybe you don't know--
像我这样的律师对这种傻瓜来说简直是大材小用
is not exactly Trial Lawyering for Dummies.
然后命运的齿轮开始转动
And then something happened.
那...
It was...
是一种与众不同的感觉
different.
我们共进晚餐
You know, we go to dinner,
推杯换盏 你懂的
the wine is flowing-- you know the score.
你是个世故的人 然后呢
You're a man of the world. And then,
你猜是谁像一个有罪的兄弟会小子一样
guess who sneaks off in the night
趁着月黑风高偷偷溜走
like a guilty frat boy?
我可以前情提要一下吗
Oh, can I please just add a little bit of context?
不行
No.
我说得很清楚
This was after I made it very clear to him,
那时候我们还衣衫完整
while everyone's pants were still on,
老娘可是哈佛法学院毕业的高级律师
that this was a high- class, Harvard Law- level bitch he was dealing with,
不是什么乡下天真的姑娘
not some backcountry, doe- eyed sweetheart.
格林尼 我那是来工作了 一个女人
Greenie, I had work. A woman had been abducted
在医院的病床上被绑♥架♥了 - 闭嘴
from her hospital bed. - Shut it.
好了 - 然后我的手♥机♥又没电了
There you go. - And then my phone runs out of juice
我被困在... - 好了
and I'm stuck here with... - Okay.
我想我还是先走了
I think maybe I'll just get going.
不 瑞妮 等一下
No, Reenie, wait.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我道歉
I'm sorry. I apologize.
我不接受
Not accepted.
所以你不会给我争取一个听证会吗
So, you're not gonna get me a hearing?
我刚刚从听证会上过来
I just came from the hearing.
什么
What?
我表妹安吉拉的前男友
My cousin Angela's ex- boyfriend
他是克拉马斯高级法♥院♥的法官的书♥记♥员
clerks for a judge on the Klamath Superior Court.
她今天早上第一件事就是把我们弄进去
She got us in first thing this morning.
所以我可以走了吗
So I'm free to go?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
开庭的时候我会通知你的
I'll let you know when there's a court date.
我至少要在城里待几天
I should be in town a couple days at least.
哦
Oh.
你想要我过去看看吗
You want me to swing by?
天啊 当然不
Oh, my God. No.
我要去参观松林镇的空军博物馆
I'm gonna visit the Air Force museum in Pine Grove,
给我爸带点好玩的东西 因为我是空军少女
get something fun for my dad 'cause I was an Air Force brat.
在全国各地的空军基地长大的
Grew up on bases all over the world.
不是吧 我还真不知道
Oh, no kidding. I didn't know that.
你怎么会知道
Oh, well, why would you?
你又没问过
You never asked.
你出来了吗 你怎么会出来了
You're out? How are you out?
你看了得来速的录像了吗
Did you watch the video from the drive- through?
看了 你是对的
I did, yes. And you were correct.
绑♥架♥者不是埃迪·布朗
The kidnapper is not Eddie Brown.
那你发了全境通告...
So, you put an APB out on...
我对那家伙发了全境通告
I put out an APB on the guy.
很好 那吉尔的自行车呢
Good. And Gil's bike?
被丢弃在林肯的垃圾箱里
Uh, it was in a dumpster on Lincoln.
我们正在检查上面的指纹
And we're checking it for prints.
那他的家人呢
What about the family?
什么意思
I'm sorry?
你派了警官去他们家了吗
Did you send an officer over to the house?
确保每个人都安然无恙
Make sure everyone's comfortable and safe?
他们还有另一个孩子
They got another kid there.
没有...
No. Um...
我会派的 那会很好
Yes. That would be kind.
真是意料之外
I'm surprised.
惊讶我这么擅长这份工作吗
Surprised that I'm good at this?
我只是一个唯利是图者
Me being just a mercenary and all?
说实话 我很惊讶你竟然会在意
Honestly, I'm surprised that you give a damn.
我知道你现在想着什么
I know everything you're thinking right now.
小心行事 我只能这么说
Just tread carefully. All I'm gonna say.
伙计 我都快把你电♥话♥打爆了
Dude, I called you, like, a thousand times.
我以为这很重要
I thought this was important.
我进局子了 - 哦
Yeah, I was in jail. - Oh.
有什么趣事吗
Anything fun?
闯进了一家快餐店
Broke into a fast- food restaurant,
把自己锁在他们的办公室里
barricaded myself in the office.
听起来蛮合理的
Sounds about right.
你到底找到埃迪·布朗了没有
Did you find Eddie Brown or not?
找到了
I did.
先给你提个醒
Just a heads- up: there's no way
这家伙绝不可能带走那个小孩
this guy took that kid.
是啊 我已经查出来啊
Yeah, I already figured that out.
某个人假冒了他
Someone's impersonating him.
这个人对他的熟悉程度足以骗过他的孩子
Someone who knows him well enough to trick his kid.
纠正一下 是过去式
Correction. Knew.
什么意思
Sorry, what?
这个人在埃迪生前很了解他
Someone who knew him well enough.
埃迪·布朗已经死了六个月了
Edward Brown's been dead for six months.
中途之家:指囚犯或精神健康问题患者在出狱或出院后,在开始独♥立♥生活之前可以居住的地方
我们不喜欢"中途之家"这个说法 肖先生
We don't love the term "halfway house," Mr. Shaw.
我们帮助人们重新融入社会
It's a residential reentry center.
这些人之所以在这里是因为政♥府♥的要求
These men are here because the state says they have to be,
作为释放他们的条件
as a condition of their release.
先生们
Gentlemen.
你们有访客了
A visitor.
埃迪 没有人不认识埃迪
Eddie? Yeah, everybody knew Eddie.
他在这里经过了一段艰难的时期
Guy spent enough time here.
我们过去叫他市长
We used to call him the Mayor.
对 不存在的市长
Yeah, the Mayor of Nowhere.
我记得上次他离开这里的时候
I remember the last time he checked out of here.
他说他永远不会染指那些东西了
Said he was never gonna touch nothing again.
三天后 他死于用药过量
Three days later, he was dead from an overdose.
那他呢
What about him?
那是杰克·霍瓦特
That's Jack Horvath.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表