剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
他是老好人了 不止一次救过我的命
He's one of the good ones. Saved my life more than once.
我欠他的 他对我而言就像家人一样
I owe him. He's, uh, you know, he's like family to me.
你们是老交情了对吧
You guys go back a ways then, huh?
在同一个部队里服役了18年
Served 18 years together, same unit.
后来怎样了
Then what?
服完役之后
After that?
我们退伍 保持联♥系♥
I don't know, we got out, kept in touch,
和同一帮人混在一起 你知道这是怎么一回事
ran in the same crowd. You know how it goes.
我不知道
I-I don't know.
你想让我帮你找到这家伙
You want me to help you find this guy,
就得告诉我一些信息
you're gonna have to give me something.
我需要知道他的日常生活 他是干什么的
I-I need to know his routine, what's this guy about? Come on.
好吧...
All right. Um...
道格话不多
Doug's quiet.
你知道 有些人觉得他很紧张
You know, he's, some people might say he's intense.
我替他牵桥搭线进了一家公♥司♥
I hooked up him up with this-this outfit.
做些民间的合同工
Civilian contract stuff.
你也是干这个的吗
And that's what you do, too?
对 前特种部队成员会做的事
Yeah. Ex-special ops guys do.
我们过渡到平民生活时会想念那种刺♥激♥感
We miss the excitement when we transition to civilian life,
况且工资还挺高
and it pays very well.
这家公♥司♥叫什么
And what's the name of this outfit?
叫地平线集团 但我觉得
It's called the Horizon Group, but I don't think
道格的失踪跟他们没什么关系
what's going on with Doug has anything to do with them.
此话怎讲
What makes you say that?
道格六个星期前出了一场车祸
Doug got into a car accident about six weeks ago, okay?
不太严重 但他被吓坏了
Nothing major, but it shook him up,
他开始举止怪异 你知道吗
He started to act weird, you know?
他变得偏执
He was getting paranoid.
我觉得也许是他得了脑震荡
So I'm thinking maybe he got a concussion
引发了创伤后应激障碍...
that triggered some PTSD and...
我也说不好 可能他被吓到就跑掉了
I-I don't know, maybe he got scared and he ran off
他可能就藏在某个地方
and he's hiding somewhere.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
就是这里 右边最后一所房♥子
This is it, last house on the right there.
特雷西 嘿
Tracy, hey.
这是柯尔特 他会帮我们找到道格
This is Colter. He's gonna help us find Doug.
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What happened?
今天早上我家门廊上有个包裹
There was a package on my porch this morning.
我们能看看吗
Mind if we take a look?
进来吧
Come in.
请坐 - 谢谢
Have a seat. - Thanks.
这是什么时候送到的 - 一个小时前
When was the delivery? - An hour ago.
你报♥警♥了吗 - 没有
You call the police? - No.
我在等你
I waited for you.
你觉得这可能是道格的吗
You think this might belong to Doug?
我不知道
I don't know.
为什么会有人送那个给我
Why would someone send that to me?
包裹里有纸条吗 - 什么都没有
Was there a note? - Nothing.
外面有监控摄像头吗
You have security cameras outside?
有 但道格把它们关掉了
We did, but Doug disabled them.
他担心会有人侵入网络
He was worried that people might hack into the network,
监视我们
spy on us.
他最近有点不对劲
He's been a little off lately.
他觉得有人在监视他
He thought people were watching him.
他说了是谁吗
He say who?
没说
No.
你知不知道道格的车
You have any idea why Doug's car
为什么会出现在距城里
would've been found at a gas station
一小时路程的加油站
an hour outside of town?
不知道 他只是去市场买♥♥点东西
No, he was just supposed to pick up groceries at the market.
他也没跟我提过什么
He didn't mention anything to me, either.
也许这事跟地平线有关
Maybe this is about Horizon.
我们还不知道这是怎么回事
We don't know what's going on here yet.
他从来不告诉我他是做什么的
He doesn't tell me anything about what he does
或是为谁工作
or who he works for.
因为他不能说 他不能说
Because he can't. He can't.
你知道的
You know that.
我只想知道他没事
I just want to know he's okay.
我会帮你找到你丈夫的
I'm gonna help you find your husband.
这是什么 我们在做什么
What's this? What are we doing?
你等着瞧吧
I'll show you.
帮我一下 好吗
Okay. Help me out, will you?
替我填满空白
Fill that in for me.
这是什么 某种自♥制♥心理测试吗
What is this? Some sort of homemade psych exam?
我可以省去你的麻烦
I can save you the trouble, you know.
我知道你疯了
Oh, I-I know you're crazy.
我要提取这根手指上的指纹
I'm gonna try to pull a print off this finger,
看看是否和道格吻合
see if it belongs to Doug.
真的假的 - 真的
Seriously? - Yeah.
这样就可以了
That's good enough.
给我一段胶带 几英寸
Give me a piece of tape, couple inches.
很好
Great.
就这样
There we go.
爸爸可没教我们这个 对吧
Something Dad didn't teach us, right?
真是见了鬼了
Son of a bitch.
你现在在做什么 - 我把这个发给我的人
Now what are you doing? - Well, I got to send this to my guy.
你还有个人啊
Oh, you got a guy?
我有个人
I got a guy.
可以说他是一位行动分♥析♥师
Sort of like a, uh, like an op analyst, if you will.
你的赏金生意还有个行动分♥析♥师吗
You got an op analyst for your rewardist hustle?
这不是生意
Well, it's not a hustle.
好吧 行吧
Right. Okay.
跟我说说你的这份工作
This, uh, this work you're doing,
你和道格在地平线所做的工作
with Doug and Horizon, tell me about it.
大多数都是私人安保
Private security, mostly.
每份工作都有点不同
Every job's a little different.
不能明说的事情
Off-the-books stuff?
没错 - 道格的妻子为什么会认为
Oh, yeah. - And why does Doug's wife think
地平线跟道格的失踪有关系
that his disappearance has something to do with Horizon?
特雷西讨厌道格还在做这种工作
Tracy hates the fact that Doug still does this kind of work.
她更希望他做些
She'd rather him, I don't know,
类似卖♥♥保险这类正常的工作
sell insurance, something normal like that.
那不是道格的风格
That's not Doug's speed.
你最后一次和他说话时 他看上去正常吗
And last time you talked to him, he seemed normal?
不好说 倒不能说正常
I don't know. I wouldn't say normal.
他提到了我们之前在也门执行的任务
He brought up some old mission that we'd done in Yemen.
和地平线有关吗 - 不
With Horizon? - No.
不 那是十年前的事了
No, it was about ten years before that
我们还在从前的特工部队
with our old special ops unit.
他为什么要提起那件事
Why would he bring that up?
我不知道
I don't know.
嘿 鲍比
Hey, Bobby.
那是你的分♥析♥师吗
Is that your analyst?
那是谁 - 我哥哥
Who's that? - My brother.
我去 真的吗
Oh, damn, for real?
看来柯尔特没说起过我
Guessing Colter hasn't mentioned me.
没有 - 你查到了什么 鲍比
Nope, he didn't. - What do you got for me, Bobby?
对了
Right.
我找到了那根手指的主人
I put a face to your finger.
名字叫做伦·克拉文斯
Name's Len Klavens.
他的指纹跟警方记录匹配
Matched his prints to police records.
现在就发给你
Sending it to you now.
这么快
Well, that was fast.
他为什么被捕
What was he arrested for?
没什么大罪
Ah, nothing serious.
公共闲逛 很多次
Public loitering, multiple times.
他是流浪汉吗
Is he homeless?
在戒毒所进进出出
In and out of rehabs.
现在他在罗诺克市的太平间
Now he's in Roanoke city morgue.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表