剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
我家人以前常去的地方
A place my family used to go.
你家人还会度假吗
Your family took vacations?
我爸爸把那叫做“研究之旅”
Uh, well, my dad called it "research trips."
那里有个海滩 我学会了怎么冲浪
There's a beach here. I learned how to surf.
不过我不是因为这个而来的
That's not why I'm here though.
家族里的一个朋友的女儿失踪了
A family friend's daughter went missing.
好吧 我马上就有空了
Well, I'm gonna have some free time.
如果你需要帮忙 随时找我
If you need help with the job, let me know.
会的 谢谢
Will do. Thank you.
瑞秋
Rachel?
柯尔特·肖
Colter Shaw.
凯蒂妈妈雇我帮忙找她
Katie's mom hired me to help find her.
你追逐风暴多久了
So how long have you been storm chasing?
三年了 凯蒂和我一起开始的
Three years. Katie and I started together.
迪伦去年加入了我们
Dylan joined us last year.
但上次你没去吗
But you didn't go on this last one?
没去 我在他们那里 我们的基地
No, I was at their place, where we base out of,
录入数据
plugging in data.
你觉得他们出了什么事
What do you think happened out there?
我知道大家都认为他们翻船了
I know everyone thinks they capsized,
但我觉得事有蹊跷
but I think something weird happened.
我们通过海上无线电保持联♥系♥
We were in touch by marine radio.
这个程序可以上传我们的对话
I have this program that uploads our conversations
以便我们剪辑
so we can cut them into footage.
我正在和凯蒂说话 但她被打断了 你听
I was talking with Katie, but she got cut off. Listen.
五号♥风暴基地 五号♥风暴基地
Stormbase Five, Stormbase Five,
这里是朱诺 完毕
this is Juno, over.
朱诺 这里是五号♥风暴基地 完毕
Juno, this is Stormbase Five, over.
我们放下了摄像头 但...
We dropped the cams, but...
等等...
Wait...
你知道你们对话时船的位置吗
Do you have the location of the boat when that came in?
知道
Yeah.
就在这里
It was right here.
知道了
Got it.
她什么时候联♥系♥你的
What time did she radio in?
2点32分
2:32.
我知道2点52分的时候风暴会抵达他们的位置
I know the storm would have reached their location at 2:52.
也就是20分钟后
So 20 minutes later.
他们是有时间上岸的
They would have had time to come to shore.
可能是发动机出了问题
Could have had a problem with the engine.
有求救电♥话♥吗
Any distress call?
没有
No.
我需要一份音频的副本
I'm gonna need a copy of that audio.
我要将音频发给一个人 让他进行分♥析♥
I'm gonna give it to a guy, have him analyze it
消除杂音 - 没问题
and clean it up. - Sure.
浮标上的摄像头还在吗
Cameras still on those buoys out there?
应该在
I think so.
你能带我去找吗
Can you locate 'em for me?
我觉得还有200码远 - 好
I think it's 200 yards out. - All right.
我们在每个浮标都装了运动相机
We attach a GoPro to every buoy.
肯定是在风暴中丢了
Must have lost them all in the storm.
好了 我们回去之前
All right, we'll circle around one more time
再绕一圈
before we head back,
看看我们是否漏掉了什么东西
see if we missed anything.
怎么了
What is it?
海带床是一种在海洋中人工种植海带的设施
这里有海带床吗
Do you have kelp beds out here?
有
Yeah.
看上去有东西被缠住了
Looks like something might be caught up in one.
过去看看
Here we go.
天啊 是迪伦
Oh, my God. It's Dylan.
肖先生
Mr. Shaw.
你好 伍兹警长 - 这是凯尔曼副警长
Hey, Sheriff Woods. - This is Deputy Kelman.
你好
Hey.
有船的踪迹吗
Any sign of the boat?
没有 但如果我们发现了东西
No, but if we find anything,
我会第一时间通知丽兹
I'll be the first one to let Lizzy know.
听着 肖先生 我们知道你是来帮忙的
Look, Mr. Shaw, we know you're here to help,
但我和我的团队能搞定
but me and my team, we have this.
好吧 这件事可能没这么简单
Well, you might be dealing with something else.
是吗 此话怎讲
Yeah, how's that?
迪伦看上去发生过争斗
Dylan looked like he'd been in a fight.
可能是翻船时撞到了 头
Probably hit his head going over.
有人划破了他的潜水服
Someone cut up his dry suit.
为什么会有人这么做
Why would someone do that?
释放里面的空气 让尸体更快下沉
Release any trapped air. Help the body sink.
好吧 我们没必要妄下定论
Well, there's no sense jumping to any conclusions.
有很多因素会导致人们丧生海里
There's a lot of stuff that can happen to a body in the water.
尤其在风暴的影响下
Especially in that storm.
没错
Yeah.
但如果有人故意划破了他的潜水服
But if somebody intentionally cut up his dry suit,
我们可能在调查一起谋杀案
we could be dealing with a murder.
肖先生 这个地方不是你想的那样
Mr. Shaw, I'm not sure what kind of place you think this is.
你是在告诉我不要多管闲事吗
Is this the part where you tell me to mind my own business?
哪有的事
Not at all.
只是不必直接断定迪伦是被谋杀的
There's just no reason to jump to Dylan being murdered.
我见过各种各样奇怪的事
I've seen all kinds of strange stuff
我以为是这回事
that I thought was one thing,
结果却恰恰相反
and then it turned out to be another.
在我看来 看上去
Well, from what I saw, it looked like
在风暴来袭前 他们有充足的时间
they had plenty of time to get back to the shore
回到岸上
before the storm hit.
我觉得当时还有其他人在
I think someone else was out there,
拦截了那艘船
and intercepted the boat.
肖先生 如果我们能专心找到凯蒂 我将感激不尽
Mr. Shaw, I'd appreciate it if we focused on finding Katie.
夏季的游客很快就要来了The summer folks will be coming soon.The summer folks will be coming soon.
没必要引起恐慌
There's no reason to get people stirred up.
现在 我得去通知迪伦的父母
Right now, I got to inform Dylan's parents.
如果你愿意 我们稍后再讨论这件事
We can talk about this later, if you like.
凯尔曼副警长 - 咋了
Deputy Kelman? - Yeah.
你认识凯蒂和迪伦吗
Did you know Katie and Dylan?
当然 我弟弟和凯蒂是朋友
Sure, my little brother was friends with Katie.
他们一起上学
Went to school together.
我该走了 - 为什么
I should go. - Why is that?
你老大不想让你分心吗
Your boss doesn't want you distracted?
他只是为了这座镇的最大利益着想
He's just looking out for the best interests of the town.
假装没人砸了迪伦的头骨吗
By pretending that someone didn't cave in Dylan's skull
或是划破了他的潜水服 让尸体沉下去
or cut up his dry suit, help the body sink?
你看到了迪伦的尸体
You saw Dylan's body.
那看上去像是风暴造成的吗
That look like something that happens in a storm?
听着 我只想弄清楚凯蒂出了什么事
Look, all I'm trying to do is find out what happened to Katie.
好吗 也许给她妈妈一线希望
Okay? Maybe give her mom some hope.
至少让她释怀
At the very least, peace.
我不想挑拨你和警长的关系...
And I'm not trying to put you in a bad spot with the sheriff...
...但如果你知道有谁对凯蒂或迪伦
...but if you know of anyone who might've had it out for Katie
怀恨在心
or for Dylan,
我绝不会泄露我们之间的谈话
that information will stay between the two of us.
好吧
Okay.
他们和桑普森兄弟之间有些矛盾
There was a little thing with the Sampson brothers.
泽维尔和博
Xavier and Bo.
凯蒂和迪伦和他们在海滩上起了争执
Katie and Dylan got into a fight with them on the beach.
你知道是关于什么吗
You know what about?
他们的领土意识非常强
They can be pretty territorial.
所以他们起争执是因为凯蒂和迪伦
So they got into a fight because Katie and Dylan
踏足了不该去的海滩吗
were on the wrong beach?
这很牵强
Didn't make a lot of sense.
迪伦过去常常和桑普森兄弟混在一起
Dylan used to run with the Sampson brothers.
至少在我刚拿到警徽的时候是这样的
At least he did, back when I first got my badge.
如果有什么问题
If there was a beef,
我以为桑普森哥俩也会放他一马
I thought the Sampsons would've given him a pass.
你做了什么
What did you do?
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表