剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
嘿 这里有人受伤
Hey. Bit of an injury here.
帮我们一下
Help us out?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他比你先到
He got here before you did.
你到底想干什么
The hell do you want?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你肯定在飞机上 对吧
You must have been on the plane, right?
你们要把布拉顿带到哪里去
Now where were you taking Bratton?
河流着陆点
River landing.
加拿大
Canada?
加拿大的哪里
And where in Canada?
在这个小镇附近...斯特兰德湖
Near this town... Strand Lake.
然后呢
Then what?
一个叫松木的地方
S-Some place called Pinewood.
他说他得在午夜前到那里
He, uh, he said he needed to be there before midnight
否则他就死定了
or-or else he was s-screwed.
这也没什么难的 对吗
Huh. That wasn't too hard, was it?
你还好吗 - 嗯哼
You okay? - Mm-hmm.
我没事 - 你一点都不好 朋友
I'm all right. - You are far from okay, partner.
血止不住的
That bleedin' won't stop.
这是一个穿透伤 对吧
It's a through-and-through, right?
看起来是那样 但我不是医生
It looks that way, but I'm not a doctor.
柯尔特
Colter?
那个人会找到汉克并杀了他的
That man is gonna find Hank and kill him.
我绝不会让他得逞的
I'm gonna make sure that doesn't happen.
你有茶包吗
You got any tea bags?
茶...
Uh-- Tea.
有还是没有 - 有
Yes or no. - Uh, yeah,
在柜台上的罐子里
in the canister on the counter.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
以前英国♥军♥队就是这么干的
It's an old British Army trick.
至少我爸是这么告诉我的
At least that's what my dad told me.
茶叶中的鞣酸
The tannins in the tea
有助于阻塞毛细血管
help block the capillaries.
我只需要止血
I just need to stop bleeding.
拿一些 放到出口伤口上
Take some, put it in the exit wound.
帮我用胶带包扎一下 好吗
Help tape me up, will you?
好了
Okay.
我需要你把我送到主干道
I need you to drop me off at the main road
然后带她去诊所
and get her to a clinic.
好 我的卡车在后面 - 我们走吧
Uh, yeah, my truck's out back. Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
我找到你弟弟会告诉你的
I'll let you know when I find your brother.
来得正好 - 我知道
Perfect timing. - I know.
茶包 我是认真的 - 确切地说是伯爵茶
Tea bags? I'm serious. - Earl Grey, to be exact.
我不想知道 - 我想
I don't want to know. - Oh, I do.
这有用吗
Does it work?
有用
It's working.
虽然但是他还是需要去一趟医院
Yeah, well, he still needs a hospital.
但我们当然不会那样做
But of course we're not doing that.
因为那样就不符合犯蠢的人设了
Because that would be the smart thing.
我们已经讨论过了 我们没时间了
We've already been through this. We don't have time.
布拉顿抓住了汉克 他正在去斯特兰德湖的路上
Bratton's got Hank, he's headed to Strand Lake.
我需要知道那里有什么
I need to know what's there.
我跟联邦调查局的联♥系♥人谈过了
Talked to my FBI contact.
他说那里有个人帮人们消失
Says there's a guy there who helps people vanish.
只有付点钱 他就能让你人间蒸发
For a price, he can get you off the grid.
这家伙就是个幽灵
Guy's a ghost.
我需要你帮我查点东西
Need you to search something for me.
麦迪逊说布拉顿想去
Madison said that Bratton is trying to get
一个叫松木的地方
to a place called Pinewood.
松木吗 好的
Pinewood? Okay.
我在边境另一边找到了一家松木小屋和度假村
I located a Pinewood Cabins and Resort right over the border.
那里肯定就是他们要去的地方
That's got to be where they're headed.
谢了 拜
Thanks. Bye.
布拉顿为什么留着汉克
Why is Bratton keeping Hank?
带着这么多钱 他需要一头骡子
All that money, he needs a mule.
如果有必要 他会把汉克交给瓦尔茨的
He'll hand him over to Valtz if he has to.
好吧 瓦尔茨没拿到钱之前是不会善罢甘休的
Yeah, well, Valtz isn't gonna stop until he gets that money.
除非我们先阻止他
Not if we stop him first.
布拉顿可能把汉克关在这里的任何地方
Bratton could be holding Hank anywhere in here.
靠近高速公路 方便取货
Close to the highway, easy access for pickup.
那里有很多藏身之处
Lots of places to wait and hide in there.
这是我会选择的地方
It's where I'd pick.
你想让我做什么 - 在这里等着
What do you want me to do? - Wait here.
我要去找他们
I'm gonna go look for them.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
看看这些小屋
Look at all those cabins.
听着 你没有时间一个房♥间一个房♥间地搜查
Look, you don't have time to search 'em one by one.
我们分头行动 多找点地方
Let's split up, cover more ground.
好吧 我搜小屋 你去找经理
All right, I'll take the cabins, you go find the manager.
进办公室前先给我打个电♥话♥ 好吗
Don't go past the main office without calling me, okay?
没问题
Deal.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone working?
一年的这个时间 我们这里将会...
This time of year, we'll take... Huh.
...阳光普照
...all the sun we can get.
天哪
Oh, my God.
瑞妮
Reenie?
嘿
Hey.
我在办公室这里
I'm in the office.
前台的女人死了
The woman at the front desk is dead.
她喉咙中枪
She was shot in the throat.
瓦尔茨来过这里
Valtz has been here.
这里他也来过了
He has been here, too.
我发现了两具尸体
I got two more dead bodies.
什么 是汉克吗
What? Hank?
是布拉顿和另一个家伙
It's Bratton and another guy.
我猜这就是帮人们消失的那个人
I'm guessing it's the man who was gonna help him disappear.
我需要你找个地方藏起来 直到警♥察♥到了再出来
I need you to find a place to hide until the police get here.
汉克怎么办
What about Hank?
我不知道
I don't know.
我看到了一条血迹
I got a blood trail.
不是汉克就是瓦尔茨的
It's either Hank or Valtz.
看上去汉克仍然拿着一半的钱
Feel like Hank's still got half the money.
我需要在瓦尔茨之前找到他
I need to find him before Valtz does.
你就待在原地 好吗
Just stay put, okay?
明白
Got it.
嘿 住手 我是友军
Hey, hey! Stop! Stop! I'm here to help you.
你是谁 - 你♥爸♥雇了我
Who are you? - Your dad hired me
找你和你姐姐
to find you and your sister.
麦迪逊 - 麦迪逊 她没事
Madison? - Madison. She's fine.
我得赶紧救你出去
I need to get you the hell out of here.
你还有另一半钱吗 - 用来干嘛 贿赂他吗 我不知道
You still have half the money? - To, what, buy him off? I don't know.
不 那种人你贿赂不了的
No, you're not gonna be able to buy that guy off.
他没拿到一切前是不会住手的 钱在哪里
He's not gonna stop until he has everything. Where's the money?
在床下
Under the bed.
给我看看
Show me.
他来了
He's coming.
我们得离开这里
We got to get out of here.
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
钓鱼之旅是吧
Fishing trip, huh?
不 是给你们安排的
No, a special weekend
一个特别周末 我们请客
for the two of you, on us.
当然得等你稍微痊愈之后
After you heal up a bit, of course.
这很不错 但...
Well, that's nice, but, uh...
这不是用来代替赏金的
It's not in lieu of the reward.
定个日子 任何日子都行
Set a date, any date.
我会确保你们承包了整个鱼塘
And I'll make sure that you have the whole lake to yourselves.
我觉得赏金就足够了
I think the reward's just fine.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表