剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
怎么样 柯柯
What up, C?
看起来孙在想办法偿还一笔贷款
Looks like Sun was trying to repay a loan she'd taken out.
她从谁那里借的钱
Who was she borrowing money from?
摩根大通是一家全球性的金融服务公♥司♥,其业务范围广泛,包括投资银行、资产管理、证券经纪等
肯定不是摩根大通公♥司♥
Well, it sure as hell wasn't JP Morgan Chase.
放高♥利♥贷♥的
Loan sharks.
是的 那个人♥渣♥普林引她
Yep, that scumbag Prine lured her
到巷子里和借钱的人见面 她还击了
into an alley to meet the money guys, she fought back,
然后他们抓走了她
and then they took her.
好吧 他们会把她带到哪里 以及为什么
Okay, so where would they take her and why?
我还没查到
I don't know.
我有一辆货车的部分车牌
I got a partial plate of a van.
给我五分钟
Give me five minutes.
马上发给你
Texting you right now.
嘿 你查到什么了吗
Hey, you got anything?
我找到了放高♥利♥贷♥的人货车
I found the loan shark's van.
太好了 我马上就来
Sweet. I'm on my way.
别来 我能行
No. No, I got this.
拜托 柯柯 这是我的案子
Come on, C. This is my scene.
我知道事情的来龙去脉 让我帮你
I know the ins and outs. Let me help.
你帮过了 你找到了货车
You did help. You found the van.
我就在后面跟着他们
I'm just gonna hang back and follow them.
好吧 但我了解孙 而且我不会碍你事的
Okay, but I know Sun and I'm not gonna be in the way.
人多力量大 不是吗
Two of us are better than one, right?
暂时先这样吧 有消息我会告诉你
I'm good for now. I'll let you know.
我得轻装上阵
I need to move quick and light.
我得挂了
Got to go.
这没有道理啊 解释解释
It doesn't make sense. Explain that.
什么叫没有道理
What do you mean, it doesn't make sense?
我们的任务很明确
We got specific orders for the drop.
放心吧
Relax.
你怎么磨磨唧唧的
What the hell took you so long?
我得去上个厕所 伙计 一边去
I had to take a leak, man. Back off.
你想惹他生气 你的死期就到了
Hey, you want to make him mad, that's your funeral, not mine.
你说完了吗 我们这不是没事吗
Are you done? 'Cause we're good.
哪没事了
We're not good.
我们应该在七点前到那里
We're supposed to be there by 7:00.
可能我没有说清楚
Yeah, maybe I was unclear
因为就我理解 贵办公室的做法是
'cause I understand that the practice of your office
I- 130即Petition for Alien Relative(亲属移♥民♥申请表)
是美国公民或合法永久居民向美国移♥民♥局提交的一种移♥民♥申请表格。
如果申请人的赞助人在此后去世
is not to certify an I- 130
I- 130表格的申请需要有合法的亲属关系作为基础,而一旦赞助人(即美国公民或合法永久居民)去世,
这种亲属关系就无法继续得到证明,因此无法获得I- 130表格的认证和批准。
则不会批准I- 130表格的认证
if the sponsor has subsequently deceased,
但我想你会发现
but I think that you'll find that
实际的法规并不是这样
the actual statute says otherwise.
另一方面
Oh, well, on the other hand,
要是你们办公室想要面对一起民权诉讼
if your office wants a civil rights lawsuit,
我很乐意把你们告到法♥院♥
I would be delighted to provide one.
太好了 好极了
Great. Oh, great. Wonderful.
很期待收到你们的邮件
I- I look forward to your email.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
有人拒绝过你吗
Does anyone ever say "no" to you?
有啊 柯尔特
Yeah, Colter.
我知道这种感受
I know the feeling.
那个人的边界很明确
That man is all boundaries.
说真的 我可以理解
Seriously, though, I get the whole
独♥立♥自主的精神 我尊重这一点
self- reliance thing, and I respect that,
但孙是我的朋友 我应该在外面
but Sun's my friend. I should be out there
帮忙找她
trying to help find her.
那家伙住在露营车里
The guy lives in a camper.
你觉得他会有多包容
How inclusive do you think he's gonna be?
实际上他住在清风房♥车里
Airstream, actually.
对哦
Oh, right.
嘿 他有没有
Hey, um, has he
跟你说过他的家人
talked to you at all about his family?
没有
No.
这其中藏着很多未解之谜
It's a lot to unpack there.
好吧 你不能挑起我的好奇心
All right, you can't just drop that
然后又不告诉我
and then not tell me.
什么 这么久以来 你都没打探过吗
What, all this time, and you haven't snooped?
没有 我有一条严格的准则
No, I have a strict code:
不打探朋友的生活
No snooping on friends.
很好啊
Good on you.
如果你打探了 你就会发现他爸爸在他小的时候就去世了
If you had, you'd know that his dad died when he was young.
我是说情况很复杂
I mean, circumstances are complicated,
退一步说 这轮不到我多言
to say the least, and it is not my story to tell,
但如果要我赌一把
but if I was a betting gal, which I am,
我会说他这股独行侠的风格
I'd say that loner thing that he does
与那件事有关
has something to do with that.
他绝对不会喜欢我们这段对话
Ooh, he would 100% hate this conversation.
是的 他不会喜欢
Yeah, he would.
但总有一天 这件事会回来纠缠他
But someday, it's gonna come back to haunt him.
相信我 我看到过
Trust me, I have seen it.
现在呢 只能任他当一匹独狼了
For now, I guess, lone wolf's gonna lone wolf.
好吧 但我欠他一个人情
Yeah, but I owe the guy.
他帮我摆脱了困境
He got my ass out of a bad situation.
这么说吧
Let's just say
我太沉迷于网络黑客的事了
I got in too deep with a cyber hacking job.
我怎么会知道对方是俄♥罗♥斯♥暴徒
How was I supposed to know it was the Russian mob?
他没跟我说过这件事
He didn't tell me this.
他不会说的 你了解柯这个人
He wouldn't. You know C.
圈地自萌
Silos in silos.
搞什么
What the hell?
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
这是柯尔特的卡车
This is Colter's truck,
一直停在这个位置
and it's just been sitting in this location,
但那是他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
but that's his cell phone signal.
它在快速移♥动♥中
That's going somewhere fast.
我试过给他发短♥信♥ 但没有回复
I tried texting him, but no answer.
很典型
Vintage.
我真希望他知道自己在做什么
I really hope he knows what he's doing.
喂
Yeah.
好 收到
Yeah, copy that.
我们要停一下
We got a stop to make.
计划有变 老板想让我们
Change of plans. Boss wants us to
中途处理掉这些钱
drop the money on the way.
在凯勒街左转
Take a left on Keller.
这里 把车开进这条巷子
Here, pull into this alley.
好了
All right.
你确定都在这里吗
You sure it's all here?
我确定 进去吧
Yeah, I'm sure. Get inside.
我确定是因为... - 你总是这样...
I'm making sure because-- - You always do this...
喂
Hello?
我给你发个地址 我需要你载我一把
I'm sending you an address. I need a lift.
你为什么用孙的手♥机♥打给我
Why are you calling me from Sun's phone?
你到了我再给你解释
I'll explain when you get here.
好了 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
我们得追上那辆货车
We got to get close to that van,
找出他们把孙带去了哪里
find out where they took Sun.
我就当你是在道谢了
I'll take that as, "Thanks for the lift" in Colter talk.
你知道他们要去哪吗
You know where it's going?
不知道 但你知道 - 什么
No, but you do. - What?
这就是为什么我用孙的手♥机♥给你打电♥话♥
That's why I called you from Sun's phone.
我把我的手♥机♥藏货车里了
I hid my phone in the van.
跟着信♥号♥♥走
Just follow that signal.
好吧
All right.
我们走吧
Let's go.
等会 我跟你一起去
Hold on, I'm coming, too.
不 你在这等着直到我和孙一起出来
No, you wait here until I come out with Sun.
柯尔特 拜托 她是我的朋友
Colter, come on, man. She's my friend.
我最好一个人进去
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表