剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
嘿 柯尔特
Hey, Colter.
你在去普林律师事务所的路上吗
You on the way to this Prine guy's law office?
是的 他玩弄了孙的家人 她咽不下这口气
Yeah. He screwed Sun's family. She can't get over it.
我有一则报道你可能觉得有意思
Well, here's a tidbit you might find fun.
他不是真正的律师
He's not really a lawyer.
当然了
Of course.
他的真名叫马弗·约翰逊
Yeah, so his real name is Marv Johnson.
1988年从德保罗大学法学院退学
Failed out of DePaul Law School in 1988.
从那时候起他就一直使用假名
He's been operating under aliases and offering
给那些有需要的人提供虚假的法律援助
scammy legal help to needy people ever since.
他的其中一个假名
And under at least one of these aliases,
也就是你说的普林先生
"Mr. quote- unquote Prine"
被判人身攻击罪
was convicted of assault and battery.
所以 柯尔特
So, Colter?
你见到他之后记得跟我们说一声
Please check in with us after you meet him.
一直如此
Always do.
你好 有什么可以为你效劳
Hello, can I help you? Yeah.
我来见普林先生
Here to see Mr. Prine.
当然可以 你找他有什么事
Sure, what's this about?
孙麦
Sun Mai.
请原谅我刚才的话
Oh, you'll, you'll have to excuse me.
我在间歇性禁食
Intermittent fasting.
有点心不在焉的 但我想起来了
Little scatterbrained, but, uh, yes.
普林先生现在在法庭上
Mr. Prine's in court at the moment.
“在法庭上”
"In court"?
但他连律师都算不上...
Yet he's not even a lawyer, that's...
真是长见识了
that's impressive.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我跟你说了他不在
I told you he's not in.
好吧 等马弗回来的时候...
Well, when Marv returns--
顺便说一下 这是他的真名...
that's his real name, by the way--
问问他孙麦的事
ask him about Sun Mai.
你怎么看
What do you think?
卧底警♥察♥吗
Undercover cop?
还是市政♥府♥的人
Somebody from the city?
也许是侦探
Maybe some kind of P.I.?
只有一个办法弄明白
Only one way to find out.
你和我要好好聊聊 乔治
You and I are gonna have a little chat, George.
还是说你叫马弗 - 快放开我 老兄
Or is it Marv? - Get the hell off of me, man!
你对孙做了什么
What'd you do with Sun?
什么都没干 我对天发誓
Nothing, man. I swear to God.
孙来找你寻求法律援助
Sun came to you for legal help.
你骗了她六个月 答应给她申请签证
You strung her along for six months, promising a visa.
好了 好了 别冲动
Okay, okay, easy.
你想知道什么尽管问我
Just tell me what you want.
我想知道她在哪里
I want to know where she is.
我不知道啊
I got no idea.
有人把她抓走了
Well, someone snatched her.
我想她识破了你的骗局 威胁了你
I'm guessing she was on to your scam and she threatened you.
事情不是这样的 - 你知道一些情况
That's not what happened. - You know something.
最好现在就从实招来
You'd better tell me now.
我很乐意为民除害
I'd be doing society a favor.
那些有钱人才是你要找的人 不是我
It's the money guys you want, not me.
什么有钱人
What money guys?
偶尔和我合作的一伙人
A crew I work with sometimes.
搞金融的人
Financial types.
没有执照 你需要贷款
Unlicensed "you need a loan,
他们就给你贷款的那种人
they give you a loan" kind of deal.
放高♥利♥贷♥的
Loan sharks.
听着 哥们 我的客户大多都是穷♥人♥
Look, man, most of my clients are poor.
受害者 你的受害者
Victims. Your victims.
好吧 我告诉他们去哪
Okay, I tell them where they can go
获取现金来支付我的费用
to get the cash to pay my fees.
我给他们一个号♥码
I give them a number they can call.
所以你就这样把他们丢给钱贩子吗
So you just pawn them off on these money jackals?
再次声明 我不是坏人
Again, I'm not the bad guy here.
这得由我说了算 继续说
I'll be the judge of that. Keep talking.
星期一早上
So Monday morning,
我接到这伙人的电♥话♥
I get a call from these guys.
他们告诉我孙还欠他们钱
They tell me Sun still owes them.
那又怎样 他们让你安排和她见面吗
So what, they tell you to set up a meeting with her?
是的 我打电♥话♥告诉她
Yeah. I called her, told her
她的签证有一个重大进展
I had an important update on her visa,
让她在体育馆后面见我
and to meet me behind the gym.
我以为他们只会吓唬吓唬她
I thought they were just gonna scare her a little.
我到哪去找这伙人
Where do I find these guys?
我不知道
I got no idea.
我们都是通过中间人运作
We always operate through intermediaries,
匿名电♥话♥
anonymous calls.
就算他们有个办公室 我也从没去过
If they got an office, I've never been.
你得告诉我更多才行 马弗
You're gonna have to do better than that, Marv.
好吧 他们开着一辆破旧的货车
Okay, they drive around in this crappy old van.
我看见了他们的车牌
I've seen the license plate.
我可以告诉你 我保证你会找到的
I can describe it. I promise you'll find it.
如果你在忽悠我 我会找你算账的
If you're jerking me around, I will come back here.
听明白了吗
You understand me?
货车长什么样 说吧
The van, go.
鲍比
Bobby.
见到你真好 - 嘿
It's so good to see you. - Hey.
好久不见 - 谢谢你来帮忙
It's been too long. - Thanks for helping out.
客气啥 好了 我的客户在哪
Always. Now where's my client?
麦女士 这是瑞妮·格林
Uh, Mrs. Mai, this is Reenie Greene.
我跟你说过的那个律师
The lawyer I told you about.
麦女士
Mrs. Mai.
你不是越南人
You're not Vietnamese.
不是 但我12岁的时候 我爸爸
No, but my dad was on a special assignment
在美国驻河内大使♥馆♥执行过特别任务
at the U.S. Embassy in Hanoi when I was 12.
空军军人子女
Air Force brat.
我们拼了命工作
We've worked so hard.
现在一切都将功亏一篑
And now everything is at risk.
如果孙被移♥民♥局抓走了
If Sun has been taken by immigration,
我不... - 她没有
I don't-- - She hasn't.
你查到了什么
What'd you find out?
孙没有被行政拘留
Sun's not being held in administrative detention,
也没有被驱逐出境
and she hasn't been deported.
我们可以排除这个可能了
So we can rule that out.
总算可以放心了 - 是的
That's a relief. - Yeah.
但她到底在哪呢
But then where is she?
柯尔特在查了
Colter's on that.
他是你最好的人选
And he's the best there is.
与此同时呢
So, in the meantime,
我想了解更多关于你的信息
I'd like to get some more information from you.
信息 为什么
Information? Why?
为了解决你的签证问题
To get your visa situation straightened out,
这样等孙回家的时候
so when Sun does come home,
你们的生活就可以重回正轨了
you guys will be back on track.
这要花多少钱
How much will it cost?
我们已经给了普林先生数千元...
We spent thousands already on Mr. Prine--
一分不花
Nothing.
完全免费
Absolutely nothing.
好吗
Okay?
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
这种慷慨
This kind of generosity?
上天会十分眷顾你们的
You will receive many blessings.
我们会熬过去的 阿姨
We got this, Auntie.
我们会一起渡过难关的
We're gonna get through it together.
我们会好好照顾你的 麦女士
You're in very good hands, Mrs. Mai.
有需要就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Call me if you need anything, all right?
再见
Bye.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表