剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
Here you go. Jerky.
看上去是自♥制♥的 - 是的
It looks homemade. - It is.
我爸做的 照烧味
My dad. Teriyaki.
至少我想是的
At least I think it is.
我装进包里几个月了
It's been in my bag a couple months.
但他让我留着以防万一
But he makes me keep it just in case.
万一什么 - 我也说不好
In case of what? - Oh, I don't know.
我被困在暴风雪中缺乏蛋白质
I get stranded in a snowstorm without protein,
或者是...你跳下一架飞机
or you... jump out of a plane.
我得见见你♥爸♥爸
I got to meet this dad of yours.
不 你不想见的
No, you don't.
他是那种先斩后奏的人
He's a shoot first, ask questions later kind of guy,
而且他很阴谋论
and he's got a lot of theories.
那种人啊 - 嗯哼
One of those. - Mm-hmm.
不过话说回来 他带你去钓鱼了
Still, though, took you fishing.
不可能坏到哪里去
Can't be that bad of a guy.
他不是一开始就能让人喜欢上的那种人
Yeah, he's just... he's an acquired taste.
好了 祝你好运
Okay. Good luck.
等格斯回来后
Have Gus go over the timeline
你再和他过一遍时间线 好吗
with you once again when he gets back, will you?
他们最后一次无线电联络的地方...根本就说不通
Where they last radioed in-- it doesn't make any sense.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
他们在风暴来临前改变了航线
They diverted before the storm came in.
你是说他们没去湖边
Like they weren't going to the lake?
问题是...
Question is...
他们去了哪里以及为什么
where were they going and why?
护林站...
Ranger outstation...
...离我把你放下的地方大约五英里
...about five miles from where I'm going to drop you.
他们会去那里求助吗 - 希望如此
That where they'd head for help? - Hoping.
抓紧
Hold on.
我打算让你落在平台上
I'm gonna put you down on the bench.
game trail通常指的是野生动物,尤其是猎物,在森林或草原等地自然行走形成的路径
那里有一条林间小径
There's a game trail.
从那里你更容易过去
It'll get you over more easy.
我本想让你在那边降落 但树冠太密了
I'd set you down there, but the canopy's too thick.
我们快到了 准备好
We're close now. Get ready.
准备好就来吧
Ready when you are.
可以走了
Good to go.
你没有我爸的照片吗
You don't have any of my dad?
我试过了 - 谢谢
Tried. - Thanks.
你知道他这个人
You know how he is.
我确实知道
Boy, do I.
这张是什么时候拍的
When was this one taken?
大约三年前吧
It was about three years ago.
汉克那天钓到了一条大家伙
Hank caught a monster that day.
差点把他从船上拉下去
Almost pulled him off the boat.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 我...
Yeah. I, uh...
我只是在想汉克过去是多么的快乐
just thinking about how much happier Hank used to be.
你知道 我原以为我退休后他会接管我的生意
You know, I figured he'd take over after I retired.
但他早就想好了
But he got this idea in his head
他想出去自己创业
that he wanted to go out and start up his own business.
就是单干
You know, go solo.
你知道 每个孩子都需要证明
You know, every kid has to prove
他们不需要父母
that they don't need their parents.
我明白
Nah, I get it.
我让他走了
I let him go.
他很快就破产了
He went belly up pretty fast.
大约一年前
Came back about a year ago,
他夹着尾巴回来了
tail between his legs.
想再为我工作
Wanted to work for me again.
我敢说这对你们来说很难吧
Bet that was tough for you guys, huh?
我不介意
I didn't mind.
我很高兴他回来了
I liked having him back.
麦迪逊很开心
Madison was happy.
她对他有着积极的影响
She's a good influence on him.
是啊 大姐姐
Yeah. Big sister.
你知道 这一点我非常感同身受
You know, I know all about that.
我姐姐很专横 从不犯错
Mine is bossy and never wrong.
她以前常常偷我的衣服 但...
She used to steal all my clothes, but...
我仍然爱她
I still love her. Hmm.
我能为您效劳吗
Can I help you?
我在找一个人
I'm looking for a man
开了你们一架飞机出去的人
who was flown out on one of your planes.
就昨天 去钓鱼了
Yesterday. Fishing.
沃尔特·布拉顿
Walter Bratton?
沃尔特·布拉顿
Walter Bratton.
就是他 对吧
That's him, right?
我打了上面列出的紧急联♥系♥人号♥码
I called the emergency contact number listed.
没有人回电♥话♥
Nobody called back.
你是一个朋友还是家人
Are you a friend or family?
是的
Yeah.
你贵姓
And your name is?
南希 他可能会
Nancy. He probably would have
把她的名字
put her name on
列入紧急联♥系♥人
the emergency contact list.
他不会写我的名字
He wouldn't have put my name down.
他一个名字都没写
Yeah, he didn't put any name down.
没写吗
No? Hmm.
真奇怪
Odd.
要口香糖吗
Gum?
不 不用了
Uh, no. I'm good.
沃尔特酷爱钓鱼
Walter loves fishing.
钓虹鳟
Rainbow... trouts.
你应该和他一起去吗 去钓...鳟鱼
Were you supposed to go with him? For... trouts?
我不钓鱼
I don't fish.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
我们和飞机失去了联♥系♥
Well, we lost contact with the plane,
但别担心 我们派了人去找他们
but don't worry, we have people looking for them.
找他们
For them?
这么说飞机上还有其他客户
So there were other clients on the plane?
不 是我儿子和女儿
No. My son and daughter.
你叫什么名字来着
What was your name again?
如果你留下联♥系♥方式 这样我们获得更多信息后
Just if you leave a contact, we'll be able to reach you
就能联♥系♥你了
when we have more information.
我会再回来看看
I'll be checking back in.
谢谢你们的时间
Thank you for your time.
他这个护林员有点奇怪 不是吗
Bit of a strange ranger, isn't he?
是蛮奇怪的
That he is.
也不知道他找布拉顿到底想干什么
I wonder what he really wants with Bratton.
柯尔特 - 是我 你和格斯在一起吗
Colter? - Yeah. You there with Gus?
对 我开扬声器了
Yeah. You're on speaker.
我找到飞机了 没有麦迪逊或汉克的迹象
I found the plane. There's no sign of Madison
看起来他们想在一个树冠缺口处降落
or Hank. It looks like they tried to put it down in a canopy break.
有多严重
How bad?
很严重 但能活下去
It's bad, but survivable.
我接下来就去找他们
I'll go after them next.
客户找到了
Found the client.
他死了 不是死于坠机
He's dead. Not from the crash.
他被一把大口径武器射杀了
He was shot with a large-caliber weapon.
麦迪逊带着一把点44口径的马格南手♥枪♥
Madison carries a .44 Magnum
用来防御熊 - 伤口符合
for bear defense. - Fits the bill.
等等 麦迪逊为什么会射杀她的客户
Hold on. Why would Madison shoot her own client?
这没道理啊
That doesn't make any sense.
对 是说不通
No, it doesn't.
不仅如此
That's not all.
有个人来机库要找布拉顿
This guy came into the hangar asking for Bratton.
他不愿留下名字
He wouldn't leave his name, but he asked
但他问到了飞机上还有谁
who else was on the flight.
那个人他肯定是在找他
He was definitely looking for him.
这个家伙没有钱包 没有手♥机♥
This guy's got no wallet, no cell phone.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表